Michael Jackson in his own words..
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#26 Jul 28, 2014
So the personal maids you are talking about
Is bianca Francis not only was she stealing
From him also she was blackmailed him for money,and Adrian McManus that went straight to the papers for money.really they
Are both in on the act with wade Robson and jimmy safechuck in an attempt to get some
Quick cash now the estate are making money
Wade is in debt And unemployed and jimmy
Is in similar financial situation and wade needed another liar to add to his credibility
And has reached out to jimmy safechuck
It was obvious Michael Jackson has always
Been the target he was the most caring gentle
Kind giving and loving angel on the planet
Anyone who believes these lies being said
About michael for greed and money is purely
Ignorant.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#27 Jul 28, 2014
Forever Loving Michael wrote:
So the personal maids you are talking about
Is bianca Francis not only was she stealing
From him also she was blackmailed him for money,and Adrian McManus that went straight to the papers for money.really they
Are both in on the act with wade Robson and jimmy safechuck in an attempt to get some
Quick cash now the estate are making money
Wade is in debt And unemployed and jimmy
Is in similar financial situation and wade needed another liar to add to his credibility
And has reached out to jimmy safechuck
It was obvious Michael Jackson has always
Been the target he was the most caring gentle
Kind giving and loving angel on the planet
Anyone who believes these lies being said
About michael for greed and money is purely
Ignorant.
It was proven in Blanca Francia's testimony she did not steal anything, from Michael, during her testimony. She also explained why she discussed Michael, with the press, and it was not for the reasons you claim. Adrian McManus was part of the Neverland 5. Michaels' criminal behavior with young boys was brought up, again and again, during the deposition. Michael took the 5th Amendment and refused to explain why he slept with those boys.

You lose, again.
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#28 Jul 29, 2014
Also bianca Francis used her son as bait to
Blackmail Michael for money and the only reason he paid her was because he was
Concerned the lies would destroy his record sales . it was nothing more then a money scam.and she never saw anything in the shower she only thought she saw clothes
How wrong she was to judge .because nothing ever happened

In Michael,s words
I will say again that I have never,and would
Never harm a child it sickens me that people
Have written untrue things about me MJ

They did it to try and belittle me to try and
Take away my pride but I went through the
Whole system with them and at the end I wanted the public that I was OK even though
I was hurting MJ

To give someone a piece of your heart is
Worth more than all the wealth in the world
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#29 Jul 29, 2014
Michael to his fans in his own words
Your love and support and loyalty
Made it all possible you were there
When I needed you MJ
We will always be there for you angel forever

I love my fans to pieces they're with me
They get it you know? They get it
What I am saying!
Reality Hurts

Atlanta, GA

#30 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text> that was the truth you Idiot
If you stop being so lazy you might find it
On you tube.yourself.and stop calling him
That that's slander.I would if I could.
I see only two options. You are either incredibly naive or incredibly imbecilic…which is it?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#34 Jul 29, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Blanka and that other tw!t she's the one that robbed MJ of that Elvis Painting that he drew, and sold it for something like between $10.000 or $100.000 Adrian McManis.
Blanka Franka (or however you spell it) admitted on stand that she lied and never seen MJ naked with no one they always had swim trunks on when in the Hot Tub and she never seen MJ showering with anyone she admitted it on stand. don't pay no mind to these ignorant haters.
You're wrong. In fact, you couldn't be more wrong. The testimonies of Kris Kallman and Blanca Francia took place, on the 5th of April, 2005. You really should read them.

On page 471, she describes how the shadow of Wade was moving with Michael's shadow. Her english was also very poor. She also recognized Wade's neon-green underpants because part of her duties included washing the clothes of Michael's bedtime partners.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#42 Jul 30, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Thanks Hypocrite I knew that was gonna be deleted but you saved this for me you shouldn't have really. ROTFL
Blanka and that other nit wit Adrian McManis she's the one that robbed MJ of that Elvis Painting that he drew, and sold it for something like between $10.000 or $100.000.
Blanka Franka (or however you spell it) admitted on stand that she lied and never seen MJ naked with no one they always had swim trunks on when in the Hot Tub and she never seen MJ showering with anyone she admitted it on stand. don't pay no mind to these ignorant haters.
Read the legal documents and court transcripts. You'll find out what was really said.
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#43 Jul 30, 2014
Everybody,knows most of the staff that Worked for Michael was stealing from him
Who could he really trust? And we all know
What a lying piece of scum Adrian McManus
Is she is now trying to say that Michael
Threatened her .she saying she and others
Couldn't speak out,this garbage she is coming out with that she is saying! Michael said to
Her very calmly.you know Adrian if you do
Or say something I don't like,all I have to
Do is tell bill bray head of security) and he
Could take care of you but it wouldn't come from me ? Adrian McManus. She said she took it as a threat.com e on she's been lying
For years she needs to shut her lying mouth
What she wants to do is use this against him
In wades case if it happens I don't think it will
She already said bianca Francis and herself
Are both backing jimmy safechuck and
Wade Robson.it is obvious Michael is a
Target, wade needs another liar to add to
His credibility and reached out to jimmy
Bianca Francis and Adrian McManus are both
In on the act in attempt to make some quick
Cash .now the estate is making money
Oh dear this is the same maids not only were stealing and blackmailing him.it was the same
Maids who called to testify in the 2005 trial
As someone who has read the 2005 court
Transcripts .when the maid was under
Oath she finally admitted that journalists
Paid her to say things about MJ she said
That more the graphic her story ,the higher
The payment.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#44 Jul 30, 2014
It is more likely that maids and other employees of the filthy clown witnessed his perverted behavior around young boys in his disgusting secluded love palace at Neverland estates. Michael Jackson pooped out of his infected gas hole, urinated in bottles, shoved butt plugs up his can to stop the exploding diarrhea, gave himself soapy enemas, collected dirty boy sized briefs and was caught with a whole library of nasty nude boy books and other pedophile material. The clown peeled passed out boys of their clothes like ripe fruit and was caught probing their bodies on his stained mattress. Afterwards, the dancing grasshopper would bathe with them in steaming showers and hot tubs.

His low paid employees saw what went on beyond the soiled gates and some had to sell their stories to the hungry tabloids that wanted more weird and juicy scoops on the freak of all freaks, Wacko Jacko. Obviously, since the clown's embarrassing death, even more information has been revealed on the disgraceful Michael Jackson.

He was a predator, a sick, deranged boy loving pedophile. The estate will be forced to make large payments to each one of the dead clown's victims. Time is almost up for the fat and haggard, Mama Wacky Jacky.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#47 Jul 30, 2014
Octopus wrote:
It is more likely that maids and other employees of the filthy clown witnessed his perverted behavior around young boys in his disgusting secluded love palace at Neverland estates. Michael Jackson pooped out of his infected gas hole, urinated in bottles, shoved butt plugs up his can to stop the exploding diarrhea, gave himself soapy enemas, collected dirty boy sized briefs and was caught with a whole library of nasty nude boy books and other pedophile material. The clown peeled passed out boys of their clothes like ripe fruit and was caught probing their bodies on his stained mattress. Afterwards, the dancing grasshopper would bathe with them in steaming showers and hot tubs.
His low paid employees saw what went on beyond the soiled gates and some had to sell their stories to the hungry tabloids that wanted more weird and juicy scoops on the freak of all freaks, Wacko Jacko. Obviously, since the clown's embarrassing death, even more information has been revealed on the disgraceful Michael Jackson.
He was a predator, a sick, deranged boy loving pedophile. The estate will be forced to make large payments to each one of the dead clown's victims. Time is almost up for the fat and haggard, Mama Wacky Jacky.
Such an obsession with unproven molestation accusations and bodily functions. And as for 'collecting' boys briefs--.are you referring to that ONE single pair of boys underwear which was discovered in a 'junk room'? By what definition does 'one' constitute a 'collection'?

No one was forced to work for MJ, and no one was prevented from going to the authorities to make an official complaint if they truly witnessed any criminal behavior--but of course this never happened. Nobody had anything bad to say until after a civil lawsuit was filed and it became highly profitable to sell stories to tabloids. It's also beyond ridiculous to suggest that some poor destitute employee simply had no alternative but to sell crap stories to tabloids (stories for which they had absolutely NO proof).

Only someone in severe denial can look at yet another civil lawsuit (more money-grabbing) and continue to deny that it's all about money.
Forever Loving Michael

Swansea, UK

#48 Jul 30, 2014
current local time in providence, RI - 3:14:37 PM

^somebody doesn't have a job^
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#49 Jul 30, 2014
Couldn't speak out,this garbage she is coming out with that she is saying! Michael said to
Could take care of you but it wouldn't come from me ? Adrian McManus. She said she took it as a threat.com e on she's been lying
Oh dear this is the same maids not only were stealing and blackmailing him.it was the same
The payment.
The more outrageous the story, the higher the price. One good example was how the price changed for one story based on whether or not 'the hand was in the pants or out of the pants'.

Amazing how the story changed depending on the amount of money they got for it. What's even more amazing how haters refuse to admit that money had anything to do with it.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#50 Jul 30, 2014
Of course, the dead clown would deny anything negative written or told on him as a lie to extort money from him. However, there is no evidence of any of the clown's ex employees getting rich and famous by making up lies on the dead freak. Besides, different witnesses including Jordan Chandler, Dr Arnie Klein, Dr Conrad Murray, Jack Gordon, maids, bodyguards and even a groundskeeper actually were there to witness the clown's drug addicted loss of bodily functions in his Neverland lair of sin. The dead grasshopper also was caught abusing animals including punching and kicking his beaten chimpanzee on numerous occasions. The monkey's hairy buttocks were shaven smooth with Michael Jackson's skillful hand as poor Bubbles eyes rolled back into its brain. The screams and torment of the ghosts of his Neverland zoo animals still linger on in the valley of death. The clown's evil laughter as the rocks hit their tight cages. The silent cries of the staving beasts without food or water...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#51 Jul 30, 2014
The payment.
Blanca Francia did not steal. Michael approved of everything she took. That drawing Adrian McManus took had been thrown into the trashcan. She gave it to her attorney, who sold it. In fact, it was Michael Ring who told the Neverland Five to sell their story to the press. They used the money to pay him their legal fees to him. How do I know this? I read the transcripts!

I do not believe you have read them. Or if you have, you honed in on a small piece of information and ignored the rest.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#52 Jul 30, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Stalker Storm aka You Wish aka my nic aka ??????? posted the link on here I can't post the link for nothing I tried and tried and tried again finally I gave up
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso...
Whatever you say Hypocrite and octo mo - mo
BBL
Do you honesty believe anyone has the time to stalk you, let alone Stormaggedon?

“Happy New Year!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#53 Jul 30, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
My friends and me, we don't go into the w@r with tanks. We come with sunflowers to all of you even though you laugh at us and snap our flowers off. Maybe you will understand not before not only the flowers but the whole sun goes out. With my music, with what I do I would like to bring a light into the world. But is it necessary that I k!--ll myself until someone believes me? And until someone believes me that I just want to do good things and that I suffer from your hate? But then you would be outraged: "And the children?!" Particularly you would say that, you who would love the most to take my children away from me. You say they aren't my children. You say I couldn't educate them. How do you want to know this?! And is it important then what blood is flowing through their veins when I would d!-e for them? Your jealousy and your h@te make you blind for what love means. You don't know me, nevertheless you have already judged me! You, those reporters who hammer me at the cross in the morning, you listen to my music in the evening! That is not fair! You are not interested in what you write if it just attracts readers and causes headlines. But my name is enough to attract the people. Why is it always necessary to denounce me? Why don't you write something positive, there you wouldn't have to search so long! Why do I have to be 'W@cko J@cko'? Can't you see that the only one I'm hurting is myself?! You hunt me like I was a piece of cattle. Isn't there anybody who sees that I'm also a human being?! Where do you have your heart? Where do you have your mercy? Where do you have your love? If just one out of ten people who get this letter tries to understand me, already then my life is it worth being lived.
BBL
Ugh, how dramatic!

<Rolls eyes>

“Happy New Year!”

Location hidden

#54 Jul 30, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honesty believe anyone has the time to stalk you, let alone Stormaggedon?
To be honest, no one has the time nor the inclination. She's placing a lot of importance on herself, apparently.

“Happy New Year!”

Location hidden

#55 Jul 30, 2014
current local time in providence, RI - 3:14:37 PM
^somebody doesn't have a job^
She has a job collecting welfare.
Forever Loving Michael

Croydon, UK

#57 Jul 30, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Stalker Storm aka You Wish aka my nic aka ??????? posted the link on here I can't post the link for nothing I tried and tried and tried again finally I gave up
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso...
Whatever you say Hypocrite and octo mo - mo
BBL
Don't take any notice of that Ignorant loser
Ignoring him will make him weak.he will soon
Get fed up with it and move on to somebody
Else. We are doing a good job because our
Love for Michael is to strong.this is what's
Upsetting him.We are all MJ fans and we
Are unbreakable.Michael is an angel among
Us and he did more good then any of them
Jerks could do in a lifetime
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#58 Jul 30, 2014
Of course, Michael Jackson was quite breakable when he died nude full of his only bodily fluids and feces. Dr Conrad Murray's strong and powerful hand pressed against the clown's fragile chest as his dead heart grew cold and silent. The vicious pump shattering the clown's ribcage as bile shot out of his wide clown mouth, His shoe box chin soaked with the dribble of a slobbering drug addict. The stink of his gas hole exploding the death of his squirting diarrhea on his filthy sheets as he took his last grasping breath. Then the wonderous doc placed his sweaty pillow of cotton over his bobbling head to stop the clown blood from shooting out of his infected plastic nose piece. Murray pinched it off the clown's ugly mug as he tried to give Michael Jackson mouth to mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corey Haim said Michael Jackson assaulted him o... 16 hr Just Me 30
News Quincy Jones Tapped for Michael Jackson, 'Man i... Wed Pearl Jr 1
News Gay-porn filmmaker sues Fox over Jackson interview Wed Jake 5
News Michael Jackson fan assaulted guard at Thriller... Jan 17 Jake 3
The true inventor of "Moonwalk"(dance)!!! (Apr '07) Jan 17 Jake 30
News The 50 best-selling albums of all time Jan 16 Jake 2
Michael Jackson's lover tells all (Jan '11) Jan 16 Jake 29
More from around the web