150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

Dec 6, 2008 Full story: talk.livedaily.com 12,785

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Full Story
Elmer

Kenmore, WA

#12011 Jul 25, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the fck up, you loser fool.
Get back where you belong. sucking on a booze soaked fat tit.
Piss off losre
King booger picker you loser cockroach crawl back into your hole you ignorant turd for brain. Stay the hell off topix cockroach.
Elmer

Kenmore, WA

#12012 Jul 25, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the fck up, you loser fool.
Get back where you belong. sucking on a booze soaked fat tit.
Piss off losre
Losre you are ass backwards King booger picker.
xxxxx

Manchester, UK

#12014 Jul 26, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>Losre you are ass backwards King booger picker.
Good afternoon Elmer hope you are having a nice day?

It is very hot here in England at the moment I may go to a flower show later on to-day and buy some plant's for my garden I am sure Elvis liked plants and flowers.

All the best xxxxx
xxxxx

Manchester, UK

#12019 Jul 26, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your gob, Pommy fckwit.
How dare you come on here and post gitshit like that.
You are as bad as Aussie troll Philip Lean with the shit you go on with.
Maybe you are the bastard relation of convict cnthead Lean!!!!
Shut your queen loving trap and bow down instead to me,
KING ELVIS !!!!!!
King of this and every ELVIS thread.
Piss off all trolls and shitheads.
Temper, Temper.

You really are a mad person. I am not going to be controlled by you, do you think that you are playing a game on a chess board.

I don't think so
King Elvis

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#12020 Jul 26, 2013
xxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper, Temper.
You really are a mad person. I am not going to be controlled by you, do you think that you are playing a game on a chess board.
I don't think so
You'll notice Topix has - again!- deleted the troll's comments, even though he attempted to use my name to post them.

Refer to him as "Philip Lean", that's his real name.

The REAL King Elvis, ie ME, always manages to stay here.

None of the recent posts attacking you or Octo or Elmer were written by me. They know it, now you do to.

Now, in a few hours, he'll post as Radio Waves with his usual 'Well done Carol' shit. No one knows what he's on about, and no one gives a crap either.

Just ignore him, he's a troll, nothing more, XXXXX.
King Elvis

Ryde, Australia

#12031 Jul 27, 2013
'Dipwad?''Cntface'?'Dropkick'? 'Foul mouth'?

A post out of the blue responding to your troll crap, begging people to listen to "me"?

Posting here at 11.45pm on a SATURDAY NIGHT? What sort of LOSER are you?! Rhetorical question.

Illiterate, idiot troll. Oh yeah, Philip, you've really captured my style there (not!).

"All Elvis fans, listen to me." - so desperate for attention, aren't you, Philip? Because no one gives a fck about you in the real world, especially not that wh*re wife of yours, the one laying in bed waiting for you while you waste your non-Elvis fan life on an Elvis forum, pursuing your latent homosexual vendetta against me.

No, Philip, NO ONE'S listening to you, not even Topix, so just STFU and begone, troll.

Nice try again, "King Elvis".

So desperate for attention, all you can do is pretend to be me. Oh, and of course trot out your alter-ego Radio Waves and his Carol nonsense (can't wait for that one again; we laugh when that disappears as well ...)

And after all those sad, sorry attempts at being me, Radio Waves, Justin Harrison, Reporter on that othe thread (yep, Topix deleted that one too, loser troll!) and every one of your stupid aliases, you STILL can't manage to get a comment stay on here.

Elmer had you pegged a few posts ago - a fish-eyed fool cockroach loser fake King Elvis troll.

(Elmer, no doubt the troll will attack you again as me, but don't bother to respond - he hates that, as seen by his desperate weekend cries for attention, responding to his own posts like a typical, snivelling little troll).

Tune in early next week, people, and see the troll's posts have disappeared yet again.

And every one that follows will be gone also.

Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.

Ergo, the troll is insane.

Found the guts yet to meet me in person so I can kick your scrawny ass? Hmm, nope, didn't think so. You'd shit yourself if we met. Gutless little prick.

"Believe in the real KING ELVIS" - they already do, Philip. They already do. And it just kills you.

Bye bye once again, troll.

Well done, Carol!
xxxxx

Manchester, UK

#12032 Jul 28, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
'Dipwad?''Cntface'?'Dropkick'? 'Foul mouth'?
A post out of the blue responding to your troll crap, begging people to listen to "me"?
Posting here at 11.45pm on a SATURDAY NIGHT? What sort of LOSER are you?! Rhetorical question.
Illiterate, idiot troll. Oh yeah, Philip, you've really captured my style there (not!).
"All Elvis fans, listen to me." - so desperate for attention, aren't you, Philip? Because no one gives a fck about you in the real world, especially not that wh*re wife of yours, the one laying in bed waiting for you while you waste your non-Elvis fan life on an Elvis forum, pursuing your latent homosexual vendetta against me.
No, Philip, NO ONE'S listening to you, not even Topix, so just STFU and begone, troll.
Nice try again, "King Elvis".
So desperate for attention, all you can do is pretend to be me. Oh, and of course trot out your alter-ego Radio Waves and his Carol nonsense (can't wait for that one again; we laugh when that disappears as well ...)
And after all those sad, sorry attempts at being me, Radio Waves, Justin Harrison, Reporter on that othe thread (yep, Topix deleted that one too, loser troll!) and every one of your stupid aliases, you STILL can't manage to get a comment stay on here.
Elmer had you pegged a few posts ago - a fish-eyed fool cockroach loser fake King Elvis troll.
(Elmer, no doubt the troll will attack you again as me, but don't bother to respond - he hates that, as seen by his desperate weekend cries for attention, responding to his own posts like a typical, snivelling little troll).
Tune in early next week, people, and see the troll's posts have disappeared yet again.
And every one that follows will be gone also.
Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.
Ergo, the troll is insane.
Found the guts yet to meet me in person so I can kick your scrawny ass? Hmm, nope, didn't think so. You'd shit yourself if we met. Gutless little prick.
"Believe in the real KING ELVIS" - they already do, Philip. They already do. And it just kills you.
Bye bye once again, troll.
Well done, Carol!
If you have a wife she need's to take you to the doctor for a check-up.
King Elvis

Ryde, Australia

#12038 Jul 28, 2013
examiner wrote:
There is no doubt that persons who constantly use this and similar sites as a means of expression are not anything but people of limited social contacts and, more so, persons of limited social skills. We have a representative sample right here - King Elvis 1, King Elvis 2, Observer Rules, Elmer (in all his disguises,) "xxxxx" et al.
Whoever is the "real King Elvis" does not matter. What does matter is that one or the other of them is using the thread for no other purpose but to excite the other "king" to respond.
And respond it does, repeating over and over again the same silly chant, and a chant is what the response is. After all, saying that some posts will be deleted is true, but what point in saying that when they soon reappear?
One of the "kings" invites the other, whose address it seems to know, to come out and "man up". This "king" then replies as if the other "king" had made a response.
That response only existed in the that "kings" head, a fact which speaks for itself about that "king's" mental state.
Why doesn't that "king" post its own address so the other "king" can turn up any box on with "king #1"?
That is how silly it is.
it is quite possible that more than one person posts under the screen names used here. It may be that one or more of those persons are not social bottom-enders but students conducting a complex experiment, using others as subjects.
So, right then, we'll just add 'Examiner' to the list of your aliases Topix deletes here.

Well done Philip!

Bye bye again.

You stupid, insignificant troll.
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#12046 Jul 29, 2013
Quite interesting,Octo,are you going to get that new 3 cd set,ELVIS AT STAX,,I tend to think like you on sets like this,reselling old material in new packaging,but they're also going to put a lot of alternate takes on the songs he recorded at STAX as well,so it might be worth checking out.I think that Ernst Jorgensen's sets have a lot of alternate takes on his songs because he wants to disspell the long held but phony contention held by the anti-Elvis 60's counterculture music media in this country that Elvis was nothing more than a lazy artist in the 1970's,of course that's bullcrap.All anyone has to do is listen to his body of work during this period,many great tunes encompassing different genres of music,to know that's merely garbage,Elvis worked hard in the studio to produce his masters,and these many alternate takes of those masters is PROOF of that,peace out.
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#12047 Jul 29, 2013
And to simplify what I said in an earlier post,EVERY 2 album Elvis set released during the vinyl era has had half their sales shaved off,from the `MEMPHIS TO VEGAS/VEGAS TO MEMPHIS'set in'69,his first 2 record set,to `THE COMPLETE SUN SESSIONS'in the late 80's,adding up to more than 20 MILLION DISQUALIFIED SALES BY THE MORONIC RIAA,20 MILLION,SHEESH,MANY ARTISTS DON'T SELL 20 MILLION ALBUMS IN AN ENTIRE CAREER,this joke of an organization needs to seriously review and CHANGE many of it's STUPID rules,peace out.
Paul

Fairview Heights, IL

#12051 Jul 29, 2013
RICK wrote:
And to simplify what I said in an earlier post,EVERY 2 album Elvis set released during the vinyl era has had half their sales shaved off,from the `MEMPHIS TO VEGAS/VEGAS TO MEMPHIS'set in'69,his first 2 record set,to `THE COMPLETE SUN SESSIONS'in the late 80's,adding up to more than 20 MILLION DISQUALIFIED SALES BY THE MORONIC RIAA,20 MILLION,SHEESH,MANY ARTISTS DON'T SELL 20 MILLION ALBUMS IN AN ENTIRE CAREER,this joke of an organization needs to seriously review and CHANGE many of it's STUPID rules,peace out.
You are so correct, the changing of rules/criteria, titles for charts,etc...over time have robbed Elvis of many records and sales.
If everyone who challenges Elvis's worldwide totals would take into consideration how many of Elvis'sales are not counted for his over 400 plus album releases and reissues they would see the true picture of his massive sales.
In the US alone sales that do not meet RIAA criteria for accredidation are never the less still "sales" and in total they add a huge amount to his total US album sales totals.
Worldwide his totals are harder to pin down because of the horrid record keeping during his career.
No computer automatically logged his sales-yet in he US he was still able to rack up enough accredidated sales to make him the #1 solo recording artist (even without his millions of albums below criteria for accredidation)
If you take single sales into consideration Elvis most certainly sold over a billion units worldwide.
During Elvis' career single sales were the number one objective and even though that was his focus, he still ranks as #1 in album sales-quite a feat.
Some younger people have a tendency to diss the past because they have no real idea of what was possible in the non computer age.
They do not consider that when you bought music in the past, you had to actually go to he nearest record store or discount store to buy that music, you did not have records for sale almost any place you shop (as is the case today) and you could not just download an album from the comfort of your room.
Once again that shows how much more significant Elvis' sales totals are.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#12054 Jul 29, 2013
RICK wrote:
Quite interesting,Octo,are you going to get that new 3 cd set,ELVIS AT STAX,,I tend to think like you on sets like this,reselling old material in new packaging,but they're also going to put a lot of alternate takes on the songs he recorded at STAX as well,so it might be worth checking out.I think that Ernst Jorgensen's sets have a lot of alternate takes on his songs because he wants to disspell the long held but phony contention held by the anti-Elvis 60's counterculture music media in this country that Elvis was nothing more than a lazy artist in the 1970's,of course that's bullcrap.All anyone has to do is listen to his body of work during this period,many great tunes encompassing different genres of music,to know that's merely garbage,Elvis worked hard in the studio to produce his masters,and these many alternate takes of those masters is PROOF of that,peace out.
There is nothing new on the current Elvis release, "Elvis At Stax" which have all been released before on box sets, FTD's or deleted releases like "Rhythm And Country" No previously unissued alternate takes. Very disappointing.
xxxxx

Manchester, UK

#12057 Jul 30, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the hell up King Booger picker. You are Philip Lean not King Elvis you dimwitted cockroach.You are a true booger picker indeed.
Elmer,

I think both, or the same king Elvis is trying to do your head in with the madness and standing back and laughing, this person is very sick in the head. I don't think they like Elvis Presley, there is not many people left on this site and it is because of him he wait's for people to come on this site then he jumps on them.

People are just people they just would like to talk to each other and talk about Elvis Presley, but it doe's not want that it, it want to destroy people for reason only known do their selves.
xxxxx

Manchester, UK

#12058 Jul 30, 2013
Yes I have made a spelling mistake (IT) will jump on me for that, I am not a child and I don't want to be controlled by that, and my computer has just corrected my spell mistake I wonder why?
xxxxx

Manchester, UK

#12059 Jul 30, 2013
Elmer, we have both been insulted by this person too many times, he has said me and you are bottom feeders, so me and you will have to sit at the back of the class, I have got the cigs have you got the booze.
King Elvis

Surry Hills, Australia

#12060 Jul 30, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
For Chrissake, Elmer.
Get on side, dude.
I am the genuine Aussie KING ELVIS.
The other one whose posts are on here is a fraud and troll, Philip Lean by name.
Don't abuse me, I am your buddy.
Lean is the fool troll you should give hell.
Have a great day.
KE
'Dude','Buddy'...?

Nice try, Philip.

We'll all laugh when that comment is deleted as well.

Elmer can see through your posts, just like everyone else, and everyone at Topix.

So, so desperate, aren't you? All of your comments from the weekend deleted again. How does Topix know? It's a mystery for sure.

Say, why don't you post more Radio Waves comments, they're always good for a laugh or two. At least they would be, but they keep getting deleted.

Be back here in a few hours, folks, and see the troll's comments gone once again.

Bye bye again, troll.
King Elvis

Surry Hills, Australia

#12062 Jul 30, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
So Topix deletes your posts?
You are confused, Philip. As to be expected.

No troll, Topix deletes YOUR posts - including the one above, soon - and we all laugh at you every time.

It truly is hilarious that you keep posting, all the while knowing that every one of your comments gets taken down, no matter what name you choose to post under, or what thread you post in.

Einstein would be proud (see previous quote re definition of insanity).

Well done Carol!
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#12064 Jul 30, 2013
I couldn't agree with you more on the RIAA and their shafting of Elvis,their rules are pretty weird and bizarre to me,making absolutely no sense to me at all,Paul,but I put them in the same category as BILLBOARD and ROLLING STONE,and PEOPLE and TIME magazines,ALL ELVIS HATERS,and desperately wanting to diminish and bury his great achievements,I laugh at TIME magazine,this stupid magazine put Albert Einstein as the person of the 20th century,ALBERT EINSTEIN,GIMME A BREAK,this guy created a weapon that could kill millions of people in seconds,the person of the 20th century should have been someone who did something POSITIVE,like Jonas Salk,who created the Polio vaccine,or Pope John Paul the 2nd,anyone but Albert Einstein,what idiots,peace out.
King Elvis

Ryde, Australia

#12068 Jul 30, 2013
RICK wrote:
I couldn't agree with you more on the RIAA and their shafting of Elvis,their rules are pretty weird and bizarre to me,making absolutely no sense to me at all,Paul,but I put them in the same category as BILLBOARD and ROLLING STONE,and PEOPLE and TIME magazines,ALL ELVIS HATERS,and desperately wanting to diminish and bury his great achievements,I laugh at TIME magazine,this stupid magazine put Albert Einstein as the person of the 20th century,ALBERT EINSTEIN,GIMME A BREAK,this guy created a weapon that could kill millions of people in seconds,the person of the 20th century should have been someone who did something POSITIVE,like Jonas Salk,who created the Polio vaccine,or Pope John Paul the 2nd,anyone but Albert Einstein,what idiots,peace out.
Just one minor quibble there, Dick.

Einstein never worked on the bomb.

It was his E-mc2 equation that allowed us to unlock the secrets of the atom.

He is no more responsible for the deaths later at the hands of the bomb than the teacher who gave him his knowledge in the first place.

Einstein cannot be held accountable for the actions of those who took his initial research, developed it, and made the bomb - bomb without which WWII would have dragged on for many more years.

He split the atom - he did not invent a weapon. But never let facts get in the way of your theories, eh Dickster?

And of course, we're all still waiting for examples from the mags you mentioned about their anti-Elvis/Elvis was lazy in the 70s theories.

Any links will do. Any articles.

Just one would be nice.

It will be interesting to see how RS and other mags treat that waste of a 3CD set Elvis at Stax, which has nothing new on it.

Not to real collectors and fans, anyway.

Oh well ...
xxxxx

Manchester, UK

#12079 Jul 31, 2013
Buster wrote:
Ok pecker head William stop playing your stupid games of deleting my post you jackass. Karma will catch up to you fisheyed fool.
How did you find the name of this William person out Elmer?

I agree with you there is a lot going on with this site that we don't know about, all I wanted to do was chat to like minded people, I had a few minutes in the day to come on the computer I thought that this would be a nice site with fun people to talk too.

It has not worked out like that, such hatred from some people it is eating them up inside, I don't feel this way I think that there is still some good Elvis Presley fan out there and I wish that they would come on this site and talk some fun things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why being a vindicitve troll doesn't pay 31 min Pop Tart- 82
Prince Jackson Girlfriend Nikita Bess Silenced ... 33 min Sleepingboy 249
Why 1984 Was Michael Jackson's Defining Year --... 2 hr Octopus 32
I'll always be Missing you Michael 4 hr my life is Michael 23
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 9 hr Len is Disgusted 806
Where To Stay In Afrojack's Amsterdam 17 hr Jina Wild_ 1
Michael Jackson will be buried on his 51st birt... (Aug '09) Wed Tyler 9

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE