Michael Jackson's LOW music sales spe...

Michael Jackson's LOW music sales spell the end of his pop legacy

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#1 Nov 30, 2012
MJ's new CD bombed upon release as did his other Sony discs. His Thanksgiving special, Bad 25 failed to get viewers and was the lowest
rated show of the holiday season. Justin Bieber takes his crown in the new modern spotlight to become the NEW king of the pop world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Schenectady, NY

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Michael Jackson has been pushed aside by the NEW idols of popular music and style. Justin has the spark to light an exciting fuse into the next decade.

The Credit Angel Can Help::)))

Schenectady, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Dead Michael Jackson's low music sales continue to decline rapidly as King Justin plans for his bright future of number one albums and smash hit songs. Check out the new king on his best effort to date, the incredible opus compact release, "Believe"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Schenectady, NY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
King Justin's new compact disc is riding high on the upper reaches of the billboard top 200 as he continues to wear the golden crown of pop music superiority. However, Michael Jackson disappeared into the darkness, old, dead and forgotten. Sony's latest mess, 'Bad 25' failed to attract buyers to the dead pedophile's flock as his music continues to not be played on most radio stations across the global airwaves. His soiled legacy of filthy deeds destroyed with returning low figures from a very disappointed recording industry. Since his pathetic demise in 2009, most people have moved on to artists who are living the dream but chose to be decent people that just want to entertain their massive audiences that pay to see them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Schenectady, NY

#7 Dec 20, 2012
King Justin's smash compact disc is still in the top twenty at number 17 this week. It was a number one album earlier this year. 'Believe' is still doing quite well and hanging on the billboard top 200 without much movement. However, Michael Jackson has fallen completely off the list this week, after briefly returning at a lowly number 189. I've even noticed that old crooner, Bing Crosby has put two very low Christmas albums on the charts and apparently, they haven't disappeared. Michael has though. 'Bad 25' can't even compete with a dead 1930's artist from the olden days. Michael Jackson's legacy is totally destroyed. Karma is a b*tch that keeps on ticking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Schenectady, NY

#8 Dec 21, 2012
King Justin does not need to be defended. His achievements speak for themselves. I'm excited and pleased to inform everyone about the new King Justin acoustic compact disc being release next month. King Justin sure knows how to produce quality and already has a growing catalog of excellent compact discs we can all treasure forever. Six (count em) have all been top ten billboard smashes and King Justin is about to add his seventh to his credit. That will bring King Justin to his fifth number one album. The days of Michael Jackson are over. Go King Justin!
Tom

Washington, DC

#9 Dec 21, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
King Justin does not need to be defended. His achievements speak for themselves. I'm excited and pleased to inform everyone about the new King Justin acoustic compact disc being release next month. King Justin sure knows how to produce quality and already has a growing catalog of excellent compact discs we can all treasure forever. Six (count em) have all been top ten billboard smashes and King Justin is about to add his seventh to his credit. That will bring King Justin to his fifth number one album. The days of Michael Jackson are over. Go King Justin!
I just checked Bieber's Topic forum and just as I thought, you are not there. If you were a REAL fan, you'd be over there talking about how glorious he is and not just here. You are such a fake. A cockroach infestation. Does anyone have a can of Raid?:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Schenectady, NY

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked Bieber's Topic forum and just as I thought, you are not there. If you were a REAL fan, you'd be over there talking about how glorious he is and not just here. You are such a fake. A cockroach infestation. Does anyone have a can of Raid?:)
I have been there, you fair feathered friend. Perhaps, you haven't looked hard enough into that forum. This is about King Justin's rise to power on the throne. If anybody was ever a fake, it was Michael Joseph Jackson. Now, bow your lowly head to King Justin, you serpent!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Dec 21, 2012
MJ's new CD bombed upon release as did his other Sony discs. His Thanksgiving special, Bad 25 failed to get viewers and was the lowest
rated show of the holiday season. Justin Bieber takes his crown in the new modern spotlight to become the NEW king of the pop world.
I can't think of any other deceased musical artists who achieved the level of success that you expect of MJ.

Justin Bieber is also very much alive, barely out of childhood, and just starting out in his career. This is his time to shine. Everyone has their time and place, and this just happens to be Justin Bierber's time.

Schenectady, NY

#13 Dec 25, 2012
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I can't think of any other deceased musical artists who achieved the level of success that you expect of MJ.
Justin Bieber is also very much alive, barely out of childhood, and just starting out in his career. This is his time to shine. Everyone has their time and place, and this just happens to be Justin Bierber's time.
Most of Michael Jackson's catalog compact discs and merchandise remain unsold and unwanted. I was shopping for Christmas and I happened to see some of Michael Joseph Jackson compact discs that were badly damaged still sitting in the bins. lol. Someone took off the plastic wrapping and smeared used bubble gum over Michael Jackson's face on an unsold copy of "Bad 25"

Schenectady, NY

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Lynette Anderson wrote:
What sales? Jacko ain't selling nothing. He is not on any chart. He's gone forever! No pedo day, no musuem, no house for floons to piss on..no nothing. So fitting for the dead criminal!
King Justin actually rises to number 13 this week with 'Believe' and Michael Jackson's 'Bad 25' reappears again at a lowly number 186 on the billboard top 200. King Justin will have his new acoustic album out soon. Projected to debut at number one. Yes, Michael Joseph Jackson continues being slaughtered by King Justin. No radio play given to 'Bad 25' as it sits at millions of stores unsold and unwanted AFTER Christmas. Go Justin!

Schenectady, NY

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Wow! King Justin has risen since last week with last year's excellent compact disc,'Believe' on the billboard pop album charts. Cause for celebration! However, sad to say...Michael Joseph Jackson's 'Bad 25' has disappeared off the charts again. Of course, King Justin's brand new follow up compact disc will be in shops soon. It brings me great pleasure that Oprah Winfrey is right once more. Long live the new king of modernized pop genius, Mr Justin Bieber!

Since: Oct 11

Channel Islands

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Wow! King Justin has risen since last week with last year's excellent compact disc,'Believe' on the billboard pop album charts. Cause for celebration! However, sad to say...Michael Joseph Jackson's 'Bad 25' has disappeared off the charts again. Of course, King Justin's brand new follow up compact disc will be in shops soon. It brings me great pleasure that Oprah Winfrey is right once more. Long live the new king of modernized pop genius, Mr Justin Bieber!
You are insane, and honey this is an MJ forum now go away, get a grip. Actually I will forward your messages to Justin Biebers fan club shall I so they can see what nut jobs to avoid. I mean look at the amount of posts you have created talking to yourself!! You gotta whole lot of crazy going on!!!!
mjj

Cypress, TX

#20 Jan 6, 2013
MJ's music will always be safe within the Library of congress! RIP sweet Michael.
Peace out..:)

Schenectady, NY

#21 Jan 6, 2013
mjj wrote:
MJ's music will always be safe within the Library of congress! RIP sweet Michael.
Peace out..:)
The Library Of Congress burned Michael Jackson's filthy recordings when he died in his feces and vomit. It was placed in an oven and Thriller was was taken off. Burnt to ashes like Michael Jackson's darkened soul. Justin Bieber's 'Believe' is in the Library now.

Schenectady, NY

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane, and honey this is an MJ forum now go away, get a grip. Actually I will forward your messages to Justin Biebers fan club shall I so they can see what nut jobs to avoid. I mean look at the amount of posts you have created talking to yourself!! You gotta whole lot of crazy going on!!!!
There is nothing more crazier than a delusional Michael Joseph Jackson fan that actually praises dead Michael's unhealthy and perverted lust for children that he had sleeping in his sexual den. He also took showers and baths with his under aged victims, licking their bodies and he top of their heads. His disgusting tongue slobbering like a snorting piggy on their naked skin. It was all documented and told by his famous victim, Jordan Chandler years ago, floon. As for Justin Bieber, he has a normal reputation and has millions and millions of fans, including Oprah Winfrey.
mjj

Cypress, TX

#23 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
The Library Of Congress burned Michael Jackson's filthy recordings when he died in his feces and vomit. It was placed in an oven and Thriller was was taken off. Burnt to ashes like Michael Jackson's darkened soul. Justin Bieber's 'Believe' is in the Library now.
You WISH!! Not so wind bag! Hahahahaha!
persephonoe

Sunnyvale, CA

#24 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
There is nothing more crazier than a delusional Michael Joseph Jackson fan that actually praises dead Michael's unhealthy and perverted lust for children that he had sleeping in his sexual den. He also took showers and baths with his under aged victims, licking their bodies and he top of their heads. His disgusting tongue slobbering like a snorting piggy on their naked skin. It was all documented and told by his famous victim, Jordan Chandler years ago, floon. As for Justin Bieber, he has a normal reputation and has millions and millions of fans, including Oprah Winfrey.
You're funny. And crazy as a loon.

Schenectady, NY

#25 Jan 6, 2013
persephonoe wrote:
<quoted text> You're funny. And crazy as a loon.
How would you figure, dead pedophile supporter? Michael Joseph Jackson's last number one hit in the US was 'You Are Not Alone' in 1995 AND 'This Is It' was his last number one, only because he had died. Wow, how time flies. 1995 was eighteen years ago. Michael Jackson's LOW music sales does spell the end of his pop legacy. You are crazy and delusional if you fail to see how far Wacko has fallen.

Long live the true king of pop and dance, King Justin!
King Elvis

Surry Hills, Australia

#26 Jan 7, 2013
Justin Bieber: drinking (under age) and smoking dope (illegal).

http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/06/justin-bieber-l...

Well, that squeaky clean image didn;t last long, now did it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) 24 min Richard Kranium 33
News Celebrities who have exotic pets 14 hr Amused Octopus 1
News What Is Prince's Legacy Worth? The Tax Man Want... 14 hr Amused Octopus 1
News Paris Jackson passionately kisses her boyfriend... 14 hr Amused Octopus 1
News A 30-years-later look at Prince's 'Purple Rain' (Aug '14) 14 hr Amused Octopus 274
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... 14 hr Amused Octopus 14
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music 14 hr Amused Octopus 46
More from around the web