Thank god the freak is dead.

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Rufus T Jones

Gibsonia, PA

#1 Jun 25, 2009
Now what will all you wacko jacko fans do now that your precious pedophile god has returned to hell?

Judged:

24

23

23

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ribald VII

Stevensville, MD

#2 Jun 25, 2009
They'll probably try to figure out a way to cannonize that twisted freak.

Good thing he wasn't Catholic.
davide

Sweden

#3 Jun 25, 2009
He was and will be always the best! Unique and unimitable. He had bad infancy or not at all,then a great success sudden upon him. Who understand greatness know. He couldn't deal with all of what could help him to be happy.But after his defaillance he showed that the wish to be great again was strong. Personally i will never believe that he was pedophile,instead he was an ingenous Peter Pan and gave to the world hundreds of dreams..Thanks, Jacko

Judged:

18

12

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
smoke

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jun 25, 2009
glad he's gone .F him.

Since: Apr 09

Saltville

#7 Jun 25, 2009
Lets just hope with all the plastic he had in him, no one tries to recycle him...
VioletVelvet

Vienna, Austria

#8 Jun 25, 2009
There is a HUGE difference between people naturally inclined to see children as sexual objects, and people playing sick power games who abuse children sexually because they're helpless.
But I won't try to explain that to the sickos who are glad that this unhappy man has died. Psychology is obviously not their thing.
Ribald VII

Stevensville, MD

#9 Jun 25, 2009
VioletVelvet wrote:
There is a HUGE difference between people naturally inclined to see children as sexual objects, and people playing sick power games who abuse children sexually because they're helpless.
But I won't try to explain that to the sickos who are glad that this unhappy man has died. Psychology is obviously not their thing.
I'm glad that twisted pervert died, and I don't give a damn what you think of me.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#10 Jun 25, 2009
Now NAMBLA is going to have to elect another president.
waterdog

West Plains, MO

#11 Jun 25, 2009
ding dong the witch is dead!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 25, 2009
VioletVelvet wrote:
There is a HUGE difference between people naturally inclined to see children as sexual objects, and people playing sick power games who abuse children sexually because they're helpless.
But I won't try to explain that to the sickos who are glad that this unhappy man has died. Psychology is obviously not their thing.
Psychology is obviously not your thing either. Quit splitting hairs.
hungry

Sydney, Australia

#13 Jun 25, 2009
All, you haters out there. There is no fuckan point to fight. The man is dead, why keep bitching about it. Let him rest in piece.

I am sure you wouldn't want people bitching about a dead man, or a person that you liked.

I say we celebrate what good he did in this world, because he did do good and he was a very talented and gifted person.

God, forgives everyone at the end of the day. And you guys who bitch, complain, fight and curse should be ashamed. P.S: I am not religious, but I believe in God and forgiveness.

Put your energies into something more useful.

Love conquers all.
Rev Rhubarb

Erie, PA

#14 Jun 25, 2009
Prayer Service Friday at 2PM St Fransis Of A Sissy Church.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Jun 25, 2009
This was a foul creepy piece of shit. This creature should have been fed to sharks long ago but that would have been cruel to the sharks. In fact, I think one would be arrested for throwing something like that into the water. I saw someone in the store today who was a worshiper of this freak; he had 'retarded' written all over him. I hope they donít cremate this thing, can you imagine the stench from it?
Someone needs to call the EPA to see how they are going to dispose of it.
Savannah

United States

#16 Jun 25, 2009
You're a looser.
No, This is not funny.
This was a human.. And even tho he was weired.. And all, But he still was a person.
Never talk bad about the dead...
the dancer

Beckley, WV

#17 Jun 25, 2009
-rip michael jackson...as a dancer, and as him bein my idol, i must say i am deeply hurt.): what a dark day this truly is.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#18 Jun 25, 2009
the dancer wrote:
-rip michael jackson...as a dancer, and as him bein my idol, i must say i am deeply hurt.): what a dark day this truly is.
Yeah. Dark day, light, dead body.
Texorama

San Marcos, TX

#20 Jun 25, 2009
I hope he's raped daily by a thousand demons. Wait, actually, he'd probably enjoy it.
Glad Hes Dead

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Jun 25, 2009
hungry wrote:
All, you haters out there. There is no fuckan point to fight. The man is dead, why keep bitching about it. Let him rest in piece.
I am sure you wouldn't want people bitching about a dead man, or a person that you liked.
I say we celebrate what good he did in this world, because he did do good and he was a very talented and gifted person.
God, forgives everyone at the end of the day. And you guys who bitch, complain, fight and curse should be ashamed. P.S: I am not religious, but I believe in God and forgiveness.
Put your energies into something more useful.
Love conquers all.
In the first place, what good did he do to those little boys' asses? In the second place, God only forgives those who ask. Those who don't admit wrongdoing can't receive God's forgiveness. Get a Bible and read it.
RIPMJ

Sydney, Australia

#22 Jun 25, 2009
Texorama wrote:
I hope he's raped daily by a thousand demons. Wait, actually, he'd probably enjoy it.
thats such an idiotic comment.
DOMINIQUE

United States

#23 Jun 25, 2009
Rufus T Jones wrote:
Now what will all you wacko jacko fans do now that your precious pedophile god has returned to hell?
YOU MUST BE MAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOBODY WHY HATE YOU DO SOMETHING GREAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 8 worst Michael Jackson duets 32 min zepforever 100
The true inventor of "Moonwalk"(dance)!!! (Apr '07) 1 hr cherry 26
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 1 hr Octopus 459
MJ & Paul McCartney "Say Say Say" Ritual 1 hr Octopus 5
What REALLY went on at Studio 54...?? 2 hr Octopus 5
Octopus has a 1 inch dong! 2 hr Banana 0
Michael Jackson Talks Perfection, God in Odd 'B... 5 hr An NFL Fan 59
Did Mj have a sexual relationship w an adult ma... 14 hr Pop Tart- 113

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE