Sandy Banks: No good guys in the sad ...

Sandy Banks: No good guys in the sad saga of Jackson vs. AEG Live

There are 83 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 8, 2013, titled Sandy Banks: No good guys in the sad saga of Jackson vs. AEG Live. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

The verdict was delivered in the "Special Events Center" at the Los Angeles County courthouse, with dozens of people queuing up in the hallway as if they were there for a concert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#67 Oct 13, 2013
What Michael was trying to say about hitler was
Whats made this man do this.there must be something behind it..Michael was about love
That all that man knew he tried to look at the furthe picture what has happened to this man to make him do this.thats just Michael for you

And none of you know what Michael about or understand him.All Michael was is peter pan that never grew up.stay young.live forever

Michael is Innocent he has never done anything wrong in fact he has never done anything to anybody.stop judgeing him.stop treating him like you are.you dont know anything about him.he has not got one bad bone in his body
Can you all just leave him in peace for once
Leave him alone .michaels a goodman.and a sweet caring person with a gentle tender heart.Just a
Heart of gold.

I Love you Michael Jackson
Our sweet precious baby

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#68 Oct 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pulling quotes for your racist propaganda from Press TV out of Tehran, slob, and you know it.
You don't seem to be getting the message!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71 Oct 14, 2013
JINA WILD wrote:
<quoted text>
The lying bitch lifted it from here.
http://www.avaresearch.com/avanew/articles/94...
She's a malicious little twat with her persistent goading of you and I'm sorry that you have to read her spiteful and anti Semitic ramblings.
On the plus side, Persephone should be along one day soon to tell her that she's seriously out of order. If she can call me racist for thinking of Jermaine as a white duck in a headscarf, she's going to surely blow a gasket when she sees what the troll f'loon is saying to you. Thank God for Persephloon and the fact that she doesn't subscribe to any invisible divide, huh!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#72 Oct 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's well known your dead pedophile admired Hitler, hag, but there is NO evidence that pedo was well read. Your worship of that freak is twisted.
Moreover, your hatred for Jewish people has been a part of your agenda for the past year. Is that something you learned from Wacko Jacko, or does your hillbilly daddy rail about them too?
The Neverland raid provided evidence that MJ not a pedophile but was well read.



Bhahahahaha

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#73 Oct 14, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The Neverland raid provided evidence that MJ not a pedophile but was
Bhahahahaha
Such disjointed logic, celebrity worshiping skin head.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#74 Oct 14, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to be getting the message!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ic_J_R9nD18XX
Slick, you have not gotten it for years.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#76 Oct 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Such disjointed logic, celebrity worshiping skin head.
What happened to floor sweeper? Lol I have been promoted. Thanks lard ass.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#77 Oct 14, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to floor sweeper? Lol I have been promoted. Thanks lard ass.
You're dumb, bu I'm sure many others have told you that before, racist piglet.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#78 Oct 14, 2013
but*

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#79 Oct 14, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qokmMMbWX4AXX
Stop lifting quotes and posting youtube links and go back to sharing your own thoughts, racist troll. I miss the days when you thought Obama was Osama and that the he was the USA's 9th black president. Your standards are slipping.:-(
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#80 Oct 14, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael was about getting what he wanted. And none of you know what Michael about or understand him.All Michael was is peter pan that never grew up.stay young.live forever
Enabler alert! Enabler alert!

Please remind me of the part of the Peter Pan story where Peter Pan was trying to bone the Lost Boys? I believe it was Wendy who was the object of his desire.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#81 Oct 14, 2013
You all cant get enough of Michael.can you
Its all pretend.you wouldnt go to so much trouble each day.keep talking about him.so I guess you all really like him.once you get over your Jealousy
And then you can give love and respect for the greatest guy...

I dont listen to anybody else.I dont care what anybody else thinks.I only care about Michael
He is Just perfect.we know the truth.we know what is in his heart.we know he is Innoncent..Michael the only person I trust and listen to.he is just the sweetest man.Michael will always be our sweet baby
And our sweet angel

He ia a genius just so very cute and precious
And I Love him so very much

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#82 Oct 14, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
keep talking about that pedophile.

once you get past the boy chasing.

Michael isn't worth beads of our sweat baby

our sweet a-hole

He is a a gene pool disaster

And I Loathe him so very much
Freak.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#83 Oct 14, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Enabler alert! Enabler alert!
Please remind me of the part of the Peter Pan story where Peter Pan was trying to bone the Lost Boys? I believe it was Wendy who was the object of his desire.
Peter Pan had no sexual desire for Wendy. He never grew up and he never wanted anyone else to grow up, either. He was horrified when he discovered, in his long absence, Wendy had indeed grown up and had children of her own.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#84 Oct 14, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Many historians have called Hitler a 'showman' which is probably where MJ got the idea and was just repeating what he'd read or heard. Hitler was a 'showman' in that he practiced making those speeches, complete with carefully planned body movements, body language, etc.,
I stand aghast at what you posted. How could you so nonchalantly make such a statement about a man who ordered by murder of 11 million people, six million of them jews?
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#86 Oct 15, 2013
I wasnt saying hittler wasnt bad person.he was an evil man.you are just twisting the wordMichael..trying to make you understand what Michael was saying..Michael sees good in everybody.because Michael had a bad childhood.being beat by his father.his father was a monster to him.but he forgave him.and he tried to see what happened to this man to make him do these evil crime.Michael just wanted to heal people
Michael was such a wonderful and good man
Its people like you just dont understand this sweet man.you dont know what he is about.
He was just a shy quiet man.with a heart of gold
Just so very gentle.

Ill be loving you forever Michael.our sweet precious Michael.our sweet baby.and angel

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#87 Oct 15, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
I wasnt saying hittler wasnt bad person.he was an evil man.you are just twisting the wordMichael..trying to make you understand what Michael was saying..Michael sees good in everybody.because Michael had a bad childhood.being beat by his father.his father was a monster to him.but he forgave him.and he tried to see what happened to this man to make him do these evil crime.Michael just wanted to heal people
Michael was such a wonderful and good man
Its people like you just dont understand this sweet man.you dont know what he is about.
He was just a shy quiet man.with a heart of gold
Just so very gentle.
Ill be loving you forever Michael.our sweet precious Michael.our sweet baby.and angel
Such tripe you cut-and-paste.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#88 Oct 16, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Peter Pan had no sexual desire for Wendy. He never grew up and he never wanted anyone else to grow up, either. He was horrified when he discovered, in his long absence, Wendy had indeed grown up and had children of her own.
Do you think that Michael refused to have children of his own as a part of his refusal to grow up then? Or do you think it was fear of labour pains?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#89 Oct 16, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Many historians have called Hitler a 'showman' which is probably where MJ got the idea and was just repeating what he'd read or heard. Hitler was a 'showman' in that he practiced making those speeches, complete with carefully planned body movements, body language, etc.,
Hitler caused untold suffering to millions of people and animals. But it's okay, Perseloonybin thinks he had some carefully planned body movements.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#90 Oct 17, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that Michael refused to have children of his own as a part of his refusal to grow up then? Or do you think it was fear of labour pains?
blanket is so much like michael.you can see blankets is his child they all are he was the best father any child could have wish or asked for
Michael amazing father they should be so proud of him like we are he is just a wonderful human being
Wonderful man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 9 hr Len is Disgusted 9
News Michael Jackson Estate Sued Over Refinancing Of... Wed Sleepingboy 5
Why does octopus Wed Sleepingboy 16
Entertaining examples of psychotic haterz posts... (Nov '10) Wed Sleepingboy 506
News 'Beat It' to the box office Wed Len is Disgusted 1
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... May 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Prince Jackson picks up some goodies on a solo ... May 25 Octopus 3
More from around the web