Sandy Banks: No good guys in the sad ...

Sandy Banks: No good guys in the sad saga of Jackson vs. AEG Live

There are 83 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 8, 2013, titled Sandy Banks: No good guys in the sad saga of Jackson vs. AEG Live. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

The verdict was delivered in the "Special Events Center" at the Los Angeles County courthouse, with dozens of people queuing up in the hallway as if they were there for a concert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45 Oct 11, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was clear he had negative perception against Jews. Not only did he call Jews leaches along with other vulgar statements, he also called Hitler a showman. Now all you have to do is connect the dots...
<quoted text>
There has been a strong correlation between 'Child Molesters' and 'Childhood Abuse'. His unfortunate abuse at a young age only adds more fuel to the fire... Stop excusing his behaviour
MJ never stated that he was sexually abused as a child. I agree that many pedophiles had been sexually abused as children but physical and emotional abuse does not make someone turn out to be a pedophile.

MJ abhorred all forms of child abuse and could empathise with children because of his past abuse experiences. That's why he was such a strong, passionate, advocate for children's rights and causes.

Michael Jackson was a well read person that got his information from literary material. It never was his personal opinion.

The Jewish Virtual Library states that too.
'Hitler was a showman with a great sense of the dramatic'
'Even his greatest opponents concede that he is the greatest orator that Germany has ever known.'

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H...

Location hidden

#46 Oct 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is someone's explanation for that dirty freak's self mutilation?
You're more shallow and stupid by the day, racist harpy.
Tell that to the curators of that exhibition! You are barking up the wrong tree as always.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#47 Oct 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the curators of that exhibition! You are barking up the wrong tree as always.
The show wasn't too bad, as I recall, but you're misinterpretation is as always, a pile of tripe. You wouldn't know fine art if it bit on your gnarly junk, ignorant racist oinker.

An NFL Fan

USA

#48 Oct 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ never stated that he was sexually abused as a child. I agree that many concede that he is the greatest orator that Germany has ever known.'
It's well known your dead pedophile admired Hitler, hag, but there is NO evidence that pedo was well read. Your worship of that freak is twisted.

Moreover, your hatred for Jewish people has been a part of your agenda for the past year. Is that something you learned from Wacko Jacko, or does your hillbilly daddy rail about them too?

Location hidden

#49 Oct 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
but you're misinterpretation is as always, a pile of tripe.
Stick to barking up the wrong tree, that's where your limitations excel at.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#50 Oct 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ never stated that he was sexually abused as a child. I agree that many pedophiles had been sexually abused as children but physical and emotional abuse does not make someone turn out to be a pedophile.
MJ abhorred all forms of child abuse and could empathise with children because of his past abuse experiences. That's why he was such a strong, passionate, advocate for children's rights and causes.
I was not talking about just sexual abuse, I was also talking about physical abuse and psychological abuse. The bad-childhood argument is just a cop-out of an excuse to sleep with little boys. It makes no sense why he would want to sleep with boys, and go to great efforts to do so according to June Chandler.
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text> Michael Jackson was a well read person that got his information from literary material. It never was his personal opinion.
The Jewish Virtual Library states that too.
'Hitler was a showman with a great sense of the dramatic'
'Even his greatest opponents concede that he is the greatest orator that Germany has ever known.'
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H...
It appears you went out of your way to excuse MJ's vulgar comments about Jews. The fact he called Jews leaches and Hitler a showman says a lot. It was totally unnecessary to call him that..

An NFL Fan

USA

#51 Oct 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to barking up the wrong tree, that's where your limitations excel at.
If anyone is barking, it's you, ignorant hag. You've puked up your laughably phony hayseed platitudes on the subject of fine art before.

What a fool you are.

Location hidden

#52 Oct 11, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not talking about just sexual abuse, I was also talking about physical abuse and psychological abuse. The bad-childhood argument is just a cop-out of an excuse to sleep with little boys. It makes no sense why he would want to sleep with boys, and go to great efforts to do so according to June Chandler.
<quoted text>
It appears you went out of your way to excuse MJ's vulgar comments about Jews. The fact he called Jews leaches and Hitler a showman says a lot. It was totally unnecessary to call him that..
MJ believed the Jewish Mafia running the Entertainment Industry conspires against the artist after they become real rich.

Whenever someone mentions the crimes of the Jewish mafia, criticizes their control over media, banks, and governments, most Jews feel the need to protect the Jewish name for fear of growing anti-Semitism. Some cry racism when they see the word Jews or Jewish discussed in the same sentence as crime, control, deceit, manipulation and every other designation that is not complimentary.

This doesn't mean that MJ had directed his anger toward every Jew because every Jew is not a member of the Jewish Mafia.

Location hidden

#53 Oct 11, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
At present, the exact causes of pedophilia have not been conclusively established.

Pedophilia is a minority in a large population of adults that were abused as children.

June Chandler's excuse for allowing MJ to sleep with her son is pathetic.

No race in a democratic society should feel threatened by free speech. Chill out.

An NFL Fan

USA

#54 Oct 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ believed the Jewish Mafia running the Entertainment Industry conspires against the artist after they become real rich.
, manipulation and every other designation that is not complimentary.
This doesn't mean that MJ had directed his anger toward every Jew because every Jew is not a member of the Jewish Mafia.
You're an excuse making racist creep, hag.

At least you're again out in the open about your f**king racism.

Pig.

An NFL Fan

USA

#55 Oct 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>

June Chandler's excuse for allowing MJ to sleep with her son is pathetic.
No race in a democratic society should feel threatened by free speech. Chill out.
If you're going to quote, use quotation marks, you racist slime. No wonder people laugh at your bigoted ass, filth.

An NFL Fan

USA

#56 Oct 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ believed the Jewish Mafia running the Entertainment Industry conspires irected his anger toward every Jew because every Jew is not a member of the Jewish Mafia.
You pulled that pile of trash from that idiotic conspiracy creep, Mike Stathis, vomit face.

Here are more of his crackpot theories on the so-called 'Jewish Mafia':

Stathis says:‘Today, multiculturalism, feminism, gay and lesbianism... have overwhelmed America. The result of this... has been...decay, gender confusion and the breakdown of the family unit.'

'...feminism, homosexuality...intended to weaken gender identity, individuality and the entire society.’

Leave it to freak like you to eat that crap up.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#57 Oct 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but Michael Jackson was not Hitler and of course MJ was a troubled man.
No, he wasn't Hitler, he was Pedo Pan. Given his penchant for little boys, I'd say calling him a troubled man is an understatement.

Location hidden

#59 Oct 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You pulled that pile of trash from that idiotic conspiracy creep, Mike Stathis, vomit face.

Here are more of his crackpot theories on the so-called 'Jewish Mafia':

Stathis says:‘Today, multiculturalism, feminism, gay and lesbianism... have overwhelmed America. The result of this... has been...decay, gender confusion and the breakdown of the family unit.'

'...feminism, homosexuality...intended to weaken gender identity, individuality and the entire society.Â’

Leave it to freak like you to eat that crap up.
This is the first I have heard about him. Everyone knows the Jewish Mafia exists. Why are you so in denial? It's a reality.

An NFL Fan

USA

#60 Oct 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first I have heard about him. Everyone knows the Jewish Mafia exists. Why are you so in denial? It's a reality.
You're pulling quotes for your racist propaganda from Press TV out of Tehran, slob, and you know it.
JINA WILD

Birmingham, UK

#61 Oct 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pulling quotes for your racist propaganda from Press TV out of Tehran, slob, and you know it.
The lying bitch lifted it from here.
http://www.avaresearch.com/avanew/articles/94...
She's a malicious little twat with her persistent goading of you and I'm sorry that you have to read her spiteful and anti Semitic ramblings.
On the plus side, Persephone should be along one day soon to tell her that she's seriously out of order. If she can call me racist for thinking of Jermaine as a white duck in a headscarf, she's going to surely blow a gasket when she sees what the troll f'loon is saying to you. Thank God for Persephloon and the fact that she doesn't subscribe to any invisible divide, huh!

An NFL Fan

USA

#62 Oct 12, 2013
JINA WILD wrote:
<quoted text>
thinking of Jermaine as a white duck in a headscarf, she's going to surely blow a gasket when she sees what the troll f'loon is saying to you. Thank God for Persephloon and the fact that she doesn't subscribe to any invisible divide, huh!
'a white duck in a headscarf'

Ha! I'll never see Jerome the same way again.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#63 Oct 12, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was clear he had negative perception against Jews. Not only did he call Jews leaches along with other vulgar statements, he also called Hitler a showman. Now all you have to do is connect the dots...
<quoted text>
There has been a strong correlation between 'Child Molesters' and 'Childhood Abuse'. His unfortunate abuse at a young age only adds more fuel to the fire... Stop excusing his behaviour
Many historians have called Hitler a 'showman' which is probably where MJ got the idea and was just repeating what he'd read or heard. Hitler was a 'showman' in that he practiced making those speeches, complete with carefully planned body movements, body language, etc.,

An NFL Fan

USA

#64 Oct 12, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Many historians have called Hitler a 'showman' which is probably where MJ got the idea and was just repeating what he'd read or heard. Hitler was a 'showman' in that he practiced making those speeches, complete with carefully planned body movements, body language, etc.,
Wow. Thanks for marginalising a mass murderer, Jugsy. I suppose after excusing that dead freak's penchant for boys, anything that ameliorates Wacko's image is easy for you.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#65 Oct 13, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Many historians have called Hitler a 'showman' which is probably where MJ got the idea and was just repeating what he'd read or heard. Hitler was a 'showman' in that he practiced making those speeches, complete with carefully planned body movements, body language, etc.,
Why do you and most MJ supporters fail to link clues together? Why do you view them separately? Why are you unable to see the fact that he called Jews leaches and called Hitler a showman - He said one AND the other, why can you not use pure logic for once? Why do you insist on excusing his words and not admit he made unnecessary and inappropriate comments?

These are genuine questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's Niece Fights Mental Illness W... (Sep '15) 7 hr Christie Taylor 4
News Corey Haim said Michael Jackson assaulted him o... 7 hr Well Can You 2
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) 14 hr Jake 93
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 17 hr PlottmasterAM 7,363
MJfacts reigns! Wed Jake 2
How can anyone think Wade Robson is lying? (Jul '13) Wed Jake 13
Another house of horrors owned by Pedo Pan in n... Wed Jake 2
More from around the web