The Saga Of Michael Jackson's Sperm

The Saga Of Michael Jackson's Sperm

There are 4 comments on the story from Aug 31, 2009, titled The Saga Of Michael Jackson's Sperm. In it, reports that:

The Saga Of Michael Jackson's Sperm Posted by Mitch Michaels on 08.31.2009 Family is worried about the security of Michael's swimmers... Last year, Michael Jackson made a deposit at an L.A. sperm bank.

Join the discussion below, or

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2009
COuld anything about MJ become any weirder. I doubt it. Maybe, on e of his surrogates is already pregnant, huh? What will his family do then?

Singapore, Singapore

#3 Dec 31, 2013
Suhailah Zulfakar

Singapore, Singapore

#4 Dec 31, 2013
I want to be his surrogate's to give birth to a child and produce another potential heir to Michael's estate. Please do u own,may i have ethier the jacksons family contact number or their email address ????

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

#5 Dec 31, 2013
Do you want any special nickname attached to the child??? SumTinWong???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are MJ Fans So Hardheaded? 4 hr Pop Tart- 7
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) 15 hr Tuttut SFS 2
Michael Jackson's visit in Gabon explained via ... Oct 1 Data 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Sep 28 Maia Willey 60
News Michael Jackson's Niece Fights Mental Illness W... Sep 27 BadMan84 1
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Sep 26 DRD-trueEPfan 53,063
Poll Reasons why MJ'S fan's have left this forum= Sep 22 Len is Disgusted 8
More from around the web