Michael Jackson, world famous pedophi...

Michael Jackson, world famous pedophile, dead at 50

There are 67 comments on the www.nowpublic.com story from Jul 2, 2009, titled Michael Jackson, world famous pedophile, dead at 50. In it, www.nowpublic.com reports that:

Not speak ill of the dead, you say? You can speak ill of the dead if they have done "ill" while they were alive. And there isn't anything much more "ill" than molesting a kid.

To those who claim Michael Jackson was exonerated of the crime of sexual molestation of a minor, I would ask a simple question; would you allow your teen or pre teen son to spend a night at Jackson's home unchaperoned?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nowpublic.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#69 Jul 14, 2009
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Dark Island uses the same old, worn out lines to insult people and spread hate on more than one MJ thread. It's a shame you're an editor, Dear. You're nothing but a pompous, nasty, troublemaker.
The pay is great and the benefits are WONDERFUL!

Have a nice day, f'loonshite. Have you stopped mewing about Wacko's drug death yet?
koo

Reading, UK

#70 Jul 17, 2009
MJ is not pedophile. You evil heartless .

Location hidden

#71 Jul 17, 2009
koo wrote:
Seven words, two sentences with two grammatical errors and one punctuation error. Nice slaughtering of your mother tongue. QEII will be so proud.

Location hidden

#72 Jul 17, 2009
koo wrote:
Seven words forming two sentences containing two grammatical errors and one punctuation error. Nice slaughtering of your mother tongue. QEII will probably knight you or something.
MiniMix

Hattiesburg, MS

#75 Jul 31, 2013
it was a great day.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#76 Aug 3, 2013
MiniMix wrote:
it was a great day.
I agree. Many young boys are safer in a world without Wacko Jacko.
Stingray

Berlin, Germany

#77 Jan 14, 2014
why do people like MJ? he was clearly a child abusing monster .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Gay Fantasy About Michael Jackson King of Po... (Apr '10) Oct 9 You are an idiot 48
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
MJ fans and haters Oct 4 Space ace 16
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 2
More from around the web