Painting-Michael Jackson as Jesus Chr...

Painting-Michael Jackson as Jesus Christ?

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2012
This is how the sick media twists things to vilify Michael Jackson.
The picture clearly shows Michael Jackson dead, in the arms of Jesus Christ. It is a very touching painting.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0622-...

Yet, the sick media twisted it to say that Michael Jackson was pictured as Jesus Christ. Yet, they didn't show the painting in the actual article.

"The photographer admitted reclaiming his work -- an image of Michael Jackson as Jesus Christ"
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/06...

My point? Never listen to anything the media says about Michael Jackson, unless of course you are a hater. It is all lies to get ratings and attention, and to vilify Michael Jackson because of their jealousy, bigotry and hatred.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#2 Jun 23, 2012
The painting is smarmy tripe.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#3 Jun 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
The painting is smarmy tripe.
Go away hater.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
The painting is smarmy tripe.
Yep, and in addition, the painting is blasphemous and sac-religious.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and in addition, the painting is blasphemous and sac-religious.
And it looks kinda gay.
Ziggy knows best

Fall River, MA

#6 Jun 23, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
This is how the sick media twists things to vilify Michael Jackson.
The picture clearly shows Michael Jackson dead, in the arms of Jesus Christ. It is a very touching painting.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0622-...
Yet, the sick media twisted it to say that Michael Jackson was pictured as Jesus Christ. Yet, they didn't show the painting in the actual article.
I agree totally. The pants thing, I dunno... should have been biblical clothing...

I feel sorry for the haters that judge MJ, so harshly, cuz ya'know what comes around goes around. They too will be judged VERY harshly.

Into the arms of Jesus is where MJ's soul belonged, right after he died, for all the healing he really needed, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.

See ya.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and in addition, the painting is blasphemous and sac-religious.
Why is it blasphemous to show a man being loved and maybe saved by Christ and taken into his arms?

Are you judging Michael Jackson as a God?

This is clearly what all you haterz are doing to him. And, this is why you say its blasphemous. Because, although Michael Jackson was tried by man and found "Not Guilty", you believe you know more and are smarter than the courts of law. I laugh at your alleged superiority. I say only God can judge Michael Jackson now. And you, nor any of these other haterz are God. It is your God-like, superior judgments which are blasphemous.

His fate now rests in the arms of Christ. I think this painting is a beautiful depiction of this fact for all Christians to see. I believe Michael is in Heaven now. His persecution by man is over.

And, your God-like superiority will fall just like that of the Nazi Germans. I bet you admire the swastika, and the Southern flag.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#8 Jun 23, 2012
Ziggy knows best wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree totally. The pants thing, I dunno... should have been biblical clothing...
I feel sorry for the haters that judge MJ, so harshly, cuz ya'know what comes around goes around. They too will be judged VERY harshly.
Into the arms of Jesus is where MJ's soul belonged, right after he died, for all the healing he really needed, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.
See ya.
Amen.
Ziggy knows best

Fall River, MA

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Haters are slow. It's called The Pieta by Michelangelo and it is specifically portrayed with the Virgin Mary cradling Jesus after he was taken down off the cross. Not Jesus cradling Jesus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piet%C3%A0_ (Michelangelo)

See ya!
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#10 Jun 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And it looks kinda gay.
I guess you would know. I guess only a truly gay person would know what is truly gay. Seeing how you like to hug and tease homosexuals, and admitted to it. Ewww-weee.

Or, are you saying that only women can be saved by Jesus Christ and taken into his arms?

Your comment only sounds blasphemous to me. Are you trying to say that Jesus Christ is gay?

You disgust me.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#11 Jun 23, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you would know. I guess only a truly gay person would know what is truly gay. Seeing how you like to hug and tease homosexuals, and admitted to it. Ewww-weee.
Or, are you saying that only women can be saved by Jesus Christ and taken into his arms?
Your comment only sounds blasphemous to me. Are you trying to say that Jesus Christ is gay?
You disgust me.
Lighten up, Francis. You're the one who constantly rants about homosexuality. Besides, I wouldn't know your Jesus if he wore a name tag.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 23, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it blasphemous to show a man being loved and maybe saved by Christ and taken into his arms?
Are you judging Michael Jackson as a God?
This is clearly what all you haterz are doing to him. And, this is why you say its blasphemous. Because, although Michael Jackson was tried by man and found "Not Guilty", you believe you know more and are smarter than the courts of law. I laugh at your alleged superiority. I say only God can judge Michael Jackson now. And you, nor any of these other haterz are God. It is your God-like, superior judgments which are blasphemous.
His fate now rests in the arms of Christ. I think this painting is a beautiful depiction of this fact for all Christians to see. I believe Michael is in Heaven now. His persecution by man is over.
And, your God-like superiority will fall just like that of the Nazi Germans. I bet you admire the swastika, and the Southern flag.
So you think I made that comment because I have God-like superiority? Aw, that's very sweet, but no....I don't even come close. Now, it's time to get off your soapbox already...for real this time, Chassy Wassy.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#13 Jun 23, 2012
Ziggy Blows best wrote:
Haters are slow. It's called The Pieta by Michelangelo and it is specifically portrayed with the Virgin Mary cradling Jesus after he was taken down off the cross. Not Jesus cradling Jesus.

See ya!
Wow. As well as a nazi b!tch, you're in expert in fine art.
Tell me more.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 23, 2012
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and in addition, the painting is blasphemous and sac-religious.
Really? Why?
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#15 Jun 23, 2012
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think I made that comment because I have God-like superiority? Aw, that's very sweet, but no....I don't even come close. Now, it's time to get off your soapbox already...for real this time, Chassy Wassy.
Just like all the haterz. You can't answer a question, so you pick something else to focus on. So, tell me what was blasphemous about the painting?

It's not me on a soapbox, its you. Just answer my question, if you can, and stop trying to deflect it.

Everyone knows that haterz are good at deflection.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#16 Jun 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. As well as a nazi b!tch, you're in expert in fine art.
Tell me more.
Insults will never give you credibility, it just shows how vicious and cruel haterz are towards people.

Why not find something you like, or someone you like and leave us alone?

Too difficult huh? It easier to hate, right?
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#17 Jun 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up, Francis. You're the one who constantly rants about homosexuality. Besides, I wouldn't know your Jesus if he wore a name tag.
Why don't you just go away?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 23, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And it looks kinda gay.
Right, what's Jesus doing there with Michael anyway?:-)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 23, 2012
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, what's Jesus doing there with Michael anyway?:-)
What are you sayin? Jesus is holding a dead Michael and bringing him to heaven.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Jun 23, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What are you sayin? Jesus is holding a dead Michael and bringing him to heaven.
Really? Are you sure that's what he's doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a pedophile (Jul '07) Tue Jar Jar Binks is ... 2
How many children did he abuse? (Jul '06) Tue Michalite97 113
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... Tue The Power Of Mast... 4
Paid jewish trolls Mon Space ace 1
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. (Sep '14) Apr 23 Spotted Wee 93
Wade Robson Supporters (Jul '13) Apr 21 Spotted Wee 84
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons (May '15) Apr 20 The Power Of Mast... 36
More from around the web