Jermaine Jackson says family angry ov...

Jermaine Jackson says family angry over early release of Conrad Murray

There are 189 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 15, 2013, titled Jermaine Jackson says family angry over early release of Conrad Murray. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Jermaine Jackson says his famous family has been left outraged over the early prison release of the doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of his pop superstar brother Michael.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Octopus

Albany, NY

#107 Oct 21, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Start a fan club for Murray...call it murderous Murrays club.
Conrad Murray is going to do fine. He gets out of county jail on October 28th. It will be interesting where he goes from there. Since it is obvious that he did not murder the clown, he is going to be a free man. Of course, The Jacksons do not like it but it is just too bad.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#108 Oct 21, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You said yourself that Conrad Murray did not mean for Michael to die.
So why would you want the man to suffer for what Michael did to himself?
Jacko was a drug addict and was bound to die sooner or later anyway.
I said even though he did not want Michael to die he covered up that he was dead for over an hour..lied to hospital staff...did not call 911 till it was too late. He was so busy covering his tracks that he let him die. MJ coulda been saved if the the good doc was not so worried bout himself instead of his patient. He has no remorse. And here you are cheerin this guy's release from jail. Lots of people are drug addicts. BIG DEAL. that does not mean they will die.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#109 Oct 21, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I said even though he did not want Michael to die he covered up that he was dead for over an hour..lied to hospital staff...did not call 911 till it was too late. He was so busy covering his tracks that he let him die. MJ coulda been saved if the the good doc was not so worried bout himself instead of his patient. He has no remorse. And here you are cheerin this guy's release from jail. Lots of people are drug addicts. BIG DEAL. that does not mean they will die.
Dr Murray went into panic because Jacko was already gone. It wouldn't have mattered if he called 911. And while true that Murray tried in vain to cover his tracks, he was under a lot of stress because the clown was dead. It had to be a shock to Murray when it he realized that reality. I think Murray did show remorse in court but knew that Jacko was hopeless and was going to die anyway because of all the drugs he took for many, many years. Why would Murray blame himself for that? He knew Jacko was a drug addict and even taped audio proof from his cell phone. We've all heard it. Michael Jackson was messed up and overdosed many times before June 25th 2009. The court obviously agrees because if they didn't, Murray would be in prison for a long, long time. He is getting out real soon, isn't he?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#110 Oct 21, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Murray went into panic because Jacko was already gone. It wouldn't have mattered if he called 911. And while true that Murray tried in vain to cover his tracks, he was under a lot of stress because the clown was dead. It had to be a shock to Murray when it he realized that reality. I think Murray did show remorse in court but knew that Jacko was hopeless and was going to die anyway because of all the drugs he took for many, many years. Why would Murray blame himself for that? He knew Jacko was a drug addict and even taped audio proof from his cell phone. We've all heard it. Michael Jackson was messed up and overdosed many times before June 25th 2009. The court obviously agrees because if they didn't, Murray would be in prison for a long, long time. He is getting out real soon, isn't he?
And you are lovin it. You wished for Mj's death and cheered when it happened. I remember you sayin you went out to dinner to celebrate. So of course you love to taunt me with that sick do's release from prison. You are col...mean and a jackass.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#111 Oct 21, 2013
cold
Octopus

Albany, NY

#112 Oct 21, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are lovin it. You wished for Mj's death and cheered when it happened. I remember you sayin you went out to dinner to celebrate. So of course you love to taunt me with that sick do's release from prison. You are col...mean and a jackass.
I never wished for Michael Jackson's death, Jermaine.

I was at a series of appointments that day and went out to a restaurant afterwards because I did not feel like cooking. I ordered steak, coffee and desert. The waitress told me that Michael had died. What I told you was that I kept right on eatting. How is that celebrating?

You know that Dr Murray did not murder the clown but you still want him to be punished. How is that fair?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#113 Oct 21, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I never wished for Michael Jackson's death, Jermaine.
I was at a series of appointments that day and went out to a restaurant afterwards because I did not feel like cooking. I ordered steak, coffee and desert. The waitress told me that Michael had died. What I told you was that I kept right on eatting. How is that celebrating?
You know that Dr Murray did not murder the clown but you still want him to be punished. How is that fair?
uh...that is not what you said before. you are happy that he is dead. I told yu before...he let him die alone in that bedroom. Yes he needs to be punished. He should not be allowed to practice medicine. He is corrupt...has no ethics and he gave MJ an overdose and let him die while he left him in that room. you support murray cause you are happy he killed MJ. you got big problems. you are an evil dude.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#114 Oct 21, 2013
I will never trust you again Octo. You are tryin to get at me by postin this stuff. I am too tired for this game. you know what you are doin. You are thinkin that I will fall apart. you just leave me alone.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#115 Oct 21, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>uh...that is not what you said before. you are happy that he is dead. I told yu before...he let him die alone in that bedroom. Yes he needs to be punished. He should not be allowed to practice medicine. He is corrupt...has no ethics and he gave MJ an overdose and let him die while he left him in that room. you support murray cause you are happy he killed MJ. you got big problems. you are an evil dude.
MJ hired Dr Murray and thought he was an excellent doctor. I do not think he would have wanted Murray punished more than he should be. The whole Murray case went to trial and it was decided that Conrad serve four years. He is a non violent prisoner and has earned early release. The courts already made their decision and are not going to do what Michael Jackson fans and the greedy Jacksons want. That is just too bad, Jermaine. It is evil of The Jacksons to want to punish Dr Murray for something they did to Michael. They drove him to drugs and killed him, not Dr Murray. They know it too.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#116 Oct 21, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
I will never trust you again Octo. You are tryin to get at me by postin this stuff. I am too tired for this game. you know what you are doin. You are thinkin that I will fall apart. you just leave me alone.
You fall apart over the truth about Michael Jackson?

You are a grown man and should be able to handle it, Jermaine.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#117 Oct 22, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ hired Dr Murray and thought he was an excellent doctor. I do not think he would have wanted Murray punished more than he should be. The whole Murray case went to trial and it was decided that Conrad serve four years. He is a non violent prisoner and has earned early release. The courts already made their decision and are not going to do what Michael Jackson fans and the greedy Jacksons want. That is just too bad, Jermaine. It is evil of The Jacksons to want to punish Dr Murray for something they did to Michael. They drove him to drugs and killed him, not Dr Murray. They know it too.
Do not even think you would know what MJ would think or feel. You would have no idea of that. You continue your support for Murray....be a fool.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#118 Oct 22, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You fall apart over the truth about Michael Jackson?
You are a grown man and should be able to handle it, Jermaine.
Do not tell me how I should feel. How many times do I need to tell you this? Get a damn brain.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#119 Oct 22, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Do not tell me how I should feel. How many times do I need to tell you this? Get a damn brain.
Nobody told you to fall apart over Michael Jackson's boyloving peccadilloes. Yet here you are!

Getting too close to something in *your* life? Try the truth- you didn't know Michael Jackson so that behind alarmed-doors in a master bedroom thingy with Michael didn't actually happen to you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#120 Oct 22, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody told you to fall apart over Michael Jackson's boyloving peccadilloes. Yet here you are!
Getting too close to something in *your* life? Try the truth- you didn't know Michael Jackson so that behind alarmed-doors in a master bedroom thingy with Michael didn't actually happen to you.
whatever you say Freak...you know everything...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#121 Oct 22, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Do not even think you would know what MJ would think or feel. You would have no idea of that. You continue your support for Murray....be a fool.
And how would you know, Jermaine?
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#122 Oct 23, 2013
Murray a murderer who deserves life and I really hope he sees MJ everywhere he goes.hope he cant sleep never have peace just a lonely old man
Best thing for this evil discusting mad man on the 28th if he falls down the drain.straight through the rat sewer that where he belongs.he is a rat

He took our angel away.so he should go through what he put Michael through..I just want Michael back so much.. I miss him every single day
So if you want a party with thay twisted idiot murray you will need to go down to the rat sewer
Where the rats are kept.good luck with that one

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#123 Oct 24, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Murray a murderer who deserves life and I really hope he sees MJ everywhere he goes.hope he cant sleep never have peace just a lonely old man
Best thing for this evil discusting mad man on the 28th if he falls down the drain.straight through the rat sewer that where he belongs.he is a rat
He took our angel away.so he should go through what he put Michael through..I just want Michael back so much.. I miss him every single day
So if you want a party with thay twisted idiot murray you will need to go down to the rat sewer
Where the rats are kept.good luck with that one
Your comments about violence are exactly why people regard the lot of you as f'loons and a danger to society...when you are ever able to leave your computers, at least.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#124 Oct 27, 2013
This so called pure evil sick discusting thing you scrape of you feet.to burn and rot in his rotten life
I will never in my Life forgive this MADMAN
What he did to our sweet baby Michael
I just cant bear the thought of him Lying there
All alone and nobody to help him.and nobody
With him or by his side.it makes me so angry
Why they would make this happen.why didnt nobody help him.I Just cant bear the thought him being all alone.its so painful for me to think about it.its just so hurtful..nobody there to hold his hand
He gave so many people so much pleasure .one time he needed help nobody was there for hilm.
It makes me feel sick..evil murray should never leave a patient..

That madman Murray deserves everything he gets
But he must suffer real pain like be made Michael suffer.I just hate Mad murray so much
Burn in hell conrad Murry and burn and rot
Have a rotton life...
Octopus

Albany, NY

#125 Oct 27, 2013
It looks like talk shows, press interviews, multi-million dollar book deals and plenty of newfound cash flow in Conrad Murray's future. 'Killing' Michael Jackson with Propofol was probably the best career move that Murray could've ever made. The celebration of Murray's release of the LA county jail right before Holloween is a big event with the doctor costume being close to one of the most popular this year. Well wishes to Conrad have come from every corner of the globe thanking him for giving the fatal dose to pedophile, Michael Jackson who will never molest another child again.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#126 Oct 27, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Murray a murderer who deserves life and I really hope he sees MJ everywhere he goes.hope he cant sleep never have peace just a lonely old man
Best thing for this evil discusting mad man on the 28th if he falls down the drain.straight through the rat sewer that where he belongs.he is a rat
He took our angel away.so he should go through what he put Michael through..I just want Michael back so much.. I miss him every single day
So if you want a party with thay twisted idiot murray you will need to go down to the rat sewer
Where the rats are kept.good luck with that one
But in reality, Dr Murray will be walking out very soon with his head up high. His opportunities with multi-million dollar book deals, television appearances, interviews and other projects shall keep him busy and in the spotlight for years to come. But Michael Jackson will still be dead, alone and forsaken in his filty gold casket. The graveyard rat that he once tortured, starved and froze to death in his freezer chewing on what is left of his plastic chin and nose. Karma bites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) 3 hr Try WAR GAMES 360
News Corey Feldman details Hollywood sex abuse (Oct '13) 3 hr When2SHUTUP 15
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul '16 Jacko was a slime... 1
More from around the web