Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#1 Feb 27, 2014
A cyber stalker is an interesting animal. A few months back I found myself in a situation where I was the victim of such a person. I also came to learn that cyber stalking is becoming a problem for a whole lot of people. While my situation was not related to Topix or this forum it caused me to stop posting here and change the majority of my internet activities. I was even forced to delete many of my social media profiles, even my Google+ account.

Since my return I have recently come to realize that another member of this forum has become a victim of this same problem. While my situation and this personís are a bit different; the symptoms are clearly there. While this person and I have never been known to agree or get along I would like to offer some tips based on my experience and some I have learned from others.

1) First off the victim needs to tell them to stop. Here the victim has done so yet the stalker still continues.

2) Do not further engage the stalker. I have been guilty of this in my own case as well as this one. But now that Iím sure in this case I will no longer continue to do so and I strongly encourage others not to either. They will try to goad you, say anything in a pathetic attempt to try to press your buttons. Whatever they do or say, DONíT engage them. It only adds fuel to the fire no matter what. Even if what you say is rejecting. Stalkers do not understand rejection.

3) The victim should document and save everything. Every email, links to where they have posted, every PM, and phone calls. These can be used if authorities need to get involved.

4) Know that you have friends! Let your friends and people around you know whatís going on. Do not feel alone! Thatís one of the things a stalker wants is to try to isolate you. Even people on this forum who you may consider to be enemies will back you on this. No one likes a stalker!

In a stalkerís mind they are never wrong. There is no reasoning with them, they have a fixation and whatever their intentions are logic and reason are not going to make them see the light and stop what they are doing. There are even several cases where people have been driven to suicide over this stuff, and even murdered. Itís sick. So please stay safe. If the victim here (or anyone else at all) would like more tips or have questions feel free to let me know. If you do not want to talk to me there is PLENTY of info out there on the internet.

*Phew* Long talk, stay safe, and best wishes.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
A cyber stalker is an interesting animal. A few months back I found myself in a situation where I was the victim of such a person. I also came to learn that cyber stalking is becoming a problem for a whole lot of people. While my situation was not related to Topix or this forum it caused me to stop posting here and change the majority of my internet activities. I was even forced to delete many of my social media profiles, even my Google+ account.
Since my return I have recently come to realize that another member of this forum has become a victim of this same problem. While my situation and this personís are a bit different; the symptoms are clearly there. While this person and I have never been known to agree or get along I would like to offer some tips based on my experience and some I have learned from others.
1) First off the victim needs to tell them to stop. Here the victim has done so yet the stalker still continues.
2) Do not further engage the stalker. I have been guilty of this in my own case as well as this one. But now that Iím sure in this case I will no longer continue to do so and I strongly encourage others not to either. They will try to goad you, say anything in a pathetic attempt to try to press your buttons. Whatever they do or say, DONíT engage them. It only adds fuel to the fire no matter what. Even if what you say is rejecting. Stalkers do not understand rejection.
3) The victim should document and save everything. Every email, links to where they have posted, every PM, and phone calls. These can be used if authorities need to get involved.
4) Know that you have friends! Let your friends and people around you know whatís going on. Do not feel alone! Thatís one of the things a stalker wants is to try to isolate you. Even people on this forum who you may consider to be enemies will back you on this. No one likes a stalker!
In a stalkerís mind they are never wrong. There is no reasoning with them, they have a fixation and whatever their intentions are logic and reason are not going to make them see the light and stop what they are doing. There are even several cases where people have been driven to suicide over this stuff, and even murdered. Itís sick. So please stay safe. If the victim here (or anyone else at all) would like more tips or have questions feel free to let me know. If you do not want to talk to me there is PLENTY of info out there on the internet.
*Phew* Long talk, stay safe, and best wishes.
You are silly. I would never do something like that. You have got it all wrong.

“Meow!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2014
tally09 wrote:
<quoted text> You are silly. I would never do something like that. You have got it all wrong.
Interesting that you took this personally. Feel guilty at all? You should. As Storm said, no one likes a stalker. Your behavior is sick and obsessive and you need to leave this forum. Thank you in advance.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you took this personally. Feel guilty at all? You should. As Storm said, no one likes a stalker. Your behavior is sick and obsessive and you need to leave this forum. Thank you in advance.
Why should I feel guilty? Why should I leave?

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#5 Feb 27, 2014
Rules of netiquette that also discourage stalkers>

Use a screen name, not your real name.

Your 'friends' are only the people you personally know.

Gossip in the virtual world is like reading a fictional work. Let's keep creating works of fiction.

Your personal business is valuable only to you. Keep it that way.

Did I say that alot of these online gossips are fiction?

Too bad these web-based forums don't have a killfile function. Next best solution is to ignore the source you'd rather not read.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#6 Feb 27, 2014
If anyone wouldn't mind please take a minute and use the feedback to report this stalker tally09. Please express to Topix in your message how stalking is very serious and with luck she will be banned.

“Meow!”

Location hidden

#7 Feb 28, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
If anyone wouldn't mind please take a minute and use the feedback to report this stalker tally09. Please express to Topix in your message how stalking is very serious and with luck she will be banned.
Great idea, Storm!

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#8 Mar 1, 2014
I would like to just give an update on Jermaine. We have actually been communicating for the past three days. Originally I was just going to keep quiet about it, however Jermaine has been seeing some of the support he has been getting on the forum in his absence and asked me to come out and express thanks for him.

He is doing well and is in the presence of people who love and care about him and are aware of this situation. I for one wish him the best and am looking forward to seeing his posts again when this whole thing is straightened out. But having a stalker is no easy thing.

So thanks again everybody! He has been seeing the support you are giving him, and is encouraged by it! You guys are great!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jina wild

Cwmbran, UK

#9 Mar 2, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
I would like to just give an update on Jermaine. We have actually been communicating for the past three days. Originally I was just going to keep quiet about it, however Jermaine has been seeing some of the support he has been getting on the forum in his absence and asked me to come out and express thanks for him.
He is doing well and is in the presence of people who love and care about him and are aware of this situation. I for one wish him the best and am looking forward to seeing his posts again when this whole thing is straightened out. But having a stalker is no easy thing.
So thanks again everybody! He has been seeing the support you are giving him, and is encouraged by it! You guys are great!
So tally the wally was telling the truth? Wow. What a spiteful little bitĘh.

You know what though, if Jermaine has admitted to her that he was abused by MJ, why does he keep attacking his other victims? And why, if he told all to stinkmj, does she keep denying that MJ was a pederast?

Something in this situation totally stinks.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#10 Mar 2, 2014
jina wild wrote:
<quoted text>
So tally the wally was telling the truth? Wow. What a spiteful little bitĘh.
You know what though, if Jermaine has admitted to her that he was abused by MJ, why does he keep attacking his other victims? And why, if he told all to stinkmj, does she keep denying that MJ was a pederast?
Something in this situation totally stinks.
Good choice of words with spiteful, thatís exactly what this person is trying to be. This stalkers intention is simply to cause trouble and harass, nothing they say is to be trusted. I donít really know the entire story behind it but it has become clear to me that this is indeed some kind of revenge thing. There is no credibility to anything said by a cyber stalker.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#11 Mar 2, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
I hope Jermaine'll support Wade with his civil case because it looks like he's admitted that he was another one of Michael Jackson's victims. Next time you chat please let him know that there are excellent support services available to him & that he's nothing to be ashamed of.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#12 Mar 2, 2014
Team Wade wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Jermaine'll support Wade with his civil case because it looks like he's admitted that he was another one of Michael Jackson's victims. Next time you chat please let him know that there are excellent support services available to him & that he's nothing to be ashamed of.
Um, no he has not admitted that he was a victim of Wacko Jacko. The whole thing is just a lie devised by some angry stalker to try to cause him more trouble.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#13 Mar 2, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Um, no he has not admitted that he was a victim of Wacko Jacko. The whole thing is just a lie devised by some angry stalker to try to cause him more trouble.
It's a dirty world

“Meow!”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 2, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Um, no he has not admitted that he was a victim of Wacko Jacko. The whole thing is just a lie devised by some angry stalker to try to cause him more trouble.
That's interesting. If it's not true, then why has Jermaine left the forum instead of staying here to stand up for himself to Ms. Stalker? His absence makes it look like his being sexually abused is all true and that perhaps he is ashamed (which he has no need to be either way).

The entire situation is rather baffling, actually and forgive me for saying so, but something doesn't seem quite right with it all.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#15 Mar 2, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting. If it's not true, then why has Jermaine left the forum instead of staying here to stand up for himself to Ms. Stalker? His absence makes it look like his being sexually abused is all true and that perhaps he is ashamed (which he has no need to be either way).
The entire situation is rather baffling, actually and forgive me for saying so, but something doesn't seem quite right with it all.
Yea this really is a weird situation. But Jermaine is definitely doing the right thing by avoiding her. One of the worst things you can do with a stalker is confront them. They just seem to feed off it and it can make the situation messier. I think Jermaine has learned this lesson already from past experience. He is convinced he knows who this person is and just wants to avoid them.

I kind of wish I knew more to this story but I also made it a point not to ask. I just offered tips and answered questions. He seemed genuinely grateful to people on the forum sticking up for him.

“Meow!”

Location hidden

#16 Mar 2, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Yea this really is a weird situation. But Jermaine is definitely doing the right thing by avoiding her. One of the worst things you can do with a stalker is confront them. They just seem to feed off it and it can make the situation messier. I think Jermaine has learned this lesson already from past experience. He is convinced he knows who this person is and just wants to avoid them.
I kind of wish I knew more to this story but I also made it a point not to ask. I just offered tips and answered questions. He seemed genuinely grateful to people on the forum sticking up for him.
I'm glad you are there to answer questions for him - I'm sure that helps. It's also good to hear that he appreciates our support in this matter.:-)
jina wild

Ashford, UK

#17 Mar 2, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Yea this really is a weird situation. But Jermaine is definitely doing the right thing by avoiding her. One of the worst things you can do with a stalker is confront them. They just seem to feed off it and it can make the situation messier. I think Jermaine has learned this lesson already from past experience. He is convinced he knows who this person is and just wants to avoid them.
J's saying that he posted his very real name and his very real photo and that a very real ex lover with a very unhinged nature (whom he identified with her very first post) just happened upon this very quiet forum, found him and decided for eke a very 'hell hath no fury llike a woman scorned' revenge? Okay!

Tell him that the pig that just flew past my window believes it too.
jina wild

Ashford, UK

#18 Mar 2, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you are there to answer questions for him - I'm sure that helps. It's also good to hear that he appreciates our support in this matter.:-)
Maybe tally09 is actually Laura and J's legged it because he doesn't want her to tell us that he never knew Wacko.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#19 Mar 2, 2014
jina wild wrote:
<quoted text>
J's saying that he posted his very real name and his very real photo and that a very real ex lover with a very unhinged nature (whom he identified with her very first post) just happened upon this very quiet forum, found him and decided for eke a very 'hell hath no fury llike a woman scorned' revenge? Okay!
Tell him that the pig that just flew past my window believes it too.
I honestly believe Jermaine has got a definite creeper on his case, the situation is just too bizarre. I don't take anything that they have said about him at any value either. The best I can really do is try to give him some helpful tips and offer support.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 2, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
He is talking to you? I am glad he is ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Gay Fantasy About Michael Jackson King of Po... (Apr '10) Oct 9 You are an idiot 48
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
MJ fans and haters Oct 4 Space ace 16
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 2
More from around the web