58 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

BullyBully2

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2013
I assume a MJ fan created this.

That's interesting cuz I made it clear that I didn't want to argue about Michael Jackson!

I tried to get people to talk about other inspirational figures but MJ fans can't quit picking fights!

They think they're doing MJ a favor to arguing about things we will never agree on!
BullyBully2

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2013
"by" arguing...

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#3 Dec 26, 2013
This thread must have been created by that insane, deluded, pile of poop, and obsessed f'loon "I WANT MICHAEL BACK".

She's the one ruining the forum with her stupid obsessive post concerning the King of all pedophiles Michael Jackson.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#4 Dec 27, 2013
Triple H I have better things to do then waste my time on you Jerks.thumbs up to the person who did it? It was boxing day.we had family down
The only topix page we went on was Merry christmas.Most of the time me and my cousin
Was watching our prince MJ on u tube.so get you facts right.why would anybody waste time on you losers .
BullyBully2

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2013
Yeah.... rather than recognize the gallant efforts of truly great men and women like Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Oprah Winfrey, even Jesus Christ….. MJ fans prefer to argue over why they think Michael Jackson is better than all of those bums!!
Laughing out loud

UK

#7 Dec 27, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
Yeah.... rather than recognize the gallant efforts of truly great men and women like Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Oprah Winfrey, even Jesus Christ….. MJ fans prefer to argue over why they think Michael Jackson is better than all of those bums!!
MLK ----- Oprah ----- Jesus.

*face palm*

Canada

#8 Dec 27, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
Triple H I have better things to do then waste my time on you Jerks.thumbs up to the person who did it? It was boxing day.we had family down
The only topix page we went on was Merry christmas.Most of the time me and my cousin
Was watching our prince MJ on u tube.so get you facts right.why would anybody waste time on you losers .
Well, for several months you have wasted your time with tiresome comments about your prince Michael attempting to build him into something he is not. You know majority of the board dislikes him. The question is why do you waste your time this way???
BullyBully2

United States

#9 Dec 27, 2013
Laughing out loud wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK ----- Oprah ----- Jesus.
*face palm*
That's right.... I created a thread that asked the question, "How has a public figure that spoke of peace on earth inspired you to make this world a better place?" I didn't say MJ couldn't be included. I wrote that if MJ has inspired you, tell us how. Approx. 5 MJ fans responded and all they said (over and over again) is that MJ was a great humanitarian cuz he donated to charities!!

I decided to give them MY example, "John Lennon." I explained how John's courage inspired me to stand up for what I believe in. Next thing I knew, MJ fans claimed what I had done was just another evil conspiracy to make MJ look bad!!

YOU pissed off MJ fans are your own worst enemies!! YOU overreact and get all defensive but when the dust settles, NONE OF YOU can come up with an example of how your Mr. Wonderful inspired you to do anything positive!! YOU appear to be incapable of translating your idol worship into a language that would help the rest of us see things the way you do!!

You fans assure that history will not be kind to MJ!!
BullyBully2

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2013
Now MJ fans claim that asking questions like that are "ruining this forum!!"

Paranoid much?

Is this what you've learned from MJ??
BullyBully2

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2013
Think I'm "Ruining This Forum?"

"Be free. Do whatever you want to do and be whomever you wish to be. Just so long as you don't hurt anyone.
This is not a tall order. It doesn’t suggest that we all have to love each other. It gives you tons of leeway. It lets you be you so long as you don’t hurt anyone. Does it say we should all love each other? No… It does not. The best we can hope for is to learn to be more tolerant and let other people be who they are." - BullyBully2 (Visions of Peace)

THIS IS WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM JOHN LENNON, KIDS!!!

Its called "Imagine all the people, sharing all the world." You don't have to care what others do until you catch them hurting someone!(Unlike religion.) Only then do you have the right to step in and help but UNTIL THEN, so long as people are living decent, responsible lives... let them make up their own minds!!

What have you fans learned from Michael Jackson?
BullyBully2

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2013
I sure don't see where Saint Michael has rubbed off on you fans!!

Mostly.... I SEE RESENTMENT AND HATRED!!!

But you're helping and I'm "ruining this forum," huh??
BullyBully2

United States

#15 Dec 27, 2013
Guess what?

HATE IN THE NAME OF LOVE IS STILL HATE!

All together now!

“I HATE HATERS! I HATE HATERS!”

Nicely done, idol worshipers!

Now wipe that drool off the corner of your mouths!

Canada

#17 Jan 1, 2014
Michael Jackson didn't teach is fans or non-fans anything. He spent more then half his life crying about the lack of a good childhood. His humanitarian work was a cover story to inflate his ego, and give people the impression he was impeccable, benevolent, and loving. There was never an award he didn't turn down when offered for his charity work. If he was charitable and selfless a mere "Thank You" from the charity would suffice. But not for Michael Jackson. If the charity wanted to present him with an award he needed to have it. And he wanted the rest of the world to know it as well.

Neverland served two purposes for him. A. It allowed him to invite children from hospitals and inner street to enjoy an amusement park for free; and B. It permitted him to have children all the time, and the boys he would focus on were always welcomed at Neverland. He knew what children liked and he gave it to them. He used children, because he was looking for his needs to be met first. He yearned to be with children, and to hell if these children should be with children their own age. Bottom line: Michael needed the children a lot more then they needed him.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#18 Jan 1, 2014
I remember being one of those "fans" who thought MJ was about "love and understanding". Only to realize that he wasn't like that at all. Even Marvin Gaye, who had his own share of baggage, inspired me to understand the levels of love and know that love is more than just physical and emotional, it's personal, spiritual and psychological. And he put it all into his music. He inspired me to wanna seek change in the world and how we view sex and love and even religion. His life story inspired me to treat my father better because Marvin's father treated him like crap and my father actually showed me love even if he scolded you. All Joe Jackson and Marvin Gay, Sr. did was make their children hate their dad but while Marvin Gaye found music as an outlet to try to make his father understand his sorrow (which unfortunately as we know the story, he never did), Michael Jackson spent years using entertainment to go against his father, to attack his father. Instead he became like his father (except for the physical abuse but if we believe Joseph Bartucci's story, then he would get physical with you if you refused his advances).

To get back to the topic, I don't see how this dude has "ruined" the forum when some people who are fans can't find a common ground in talking with people who were once fans but now despise the man's (MJ's) actions because they're so far int their loyalty to the man so blindly that they take any unfavorable opinion of MJ and yell "jealous hater!" Because that's all they know. I'm sure some of these folks were in MJ forums but were scolded out for being the way they are, so they come here. It explains a lot because I encounter those type of fans at the forums. But no, this one person did not ruin anything. Maybe because he actually explains himself better than fans here is why people are upset. That's just how I look at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 3 hr mjfriend 214
Michael Jackson's Mother Launches Appeal In AEG... 3 hr emma hawkins 78
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 3 hr mjfriend 542
Prince Michael Jackson: Cyber-Bullied on Facebook? 4 hr Len is Disgusted 140
Does anyone know any books free download on MJ?... 9 hr Octopus 6
Humble Michael Jackson 11 hr Rickey Bobby 50
mj pulling the race card 21 hr pliez 1
More from around the web