MJ's golden stardom dreams revealed in secret diary

Sep 13, 2013 Full story: Newkerala.com 65

New York, Sept 13 : The King of Pop wanted to become more famous than legendary dance and film stars Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire, and be "immortalized" in movies, before his death, it has been revealed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 14, 2013
I wish his dreams had been fulfilled. MJ was a legend.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#2 Sep 14, 2013
I wish it could of happened for him.he deserves it he was an amazing wonderful guy.and the greatest entertainer singer dancer song writer producer
And wrote poems an fab drawings on his art work
He was a very clever super talented genius
Missing him so much
Forever love you Michael Jackson and always will

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 14, 2013
This diary proves that MJ had great earning power potential and that Murray with the help of AEG destroyed it all.

Katherine's compensation claim is not so huge at all.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 Sep 14, 2013
He wanted Broadway producers to create a play about his life? Aside from having a frighteningly monstrous ego, I doubt any playwright would want to create a play about him, unless it was produced as a cautionary tale.

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 15, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
He wanted Broadway producers to create a play about his life? Aside from having a frighteningly monstrous ego, I doubt any playwright would want to create a play about him, unless it was produced as a cautionary tale.
MJ had an awesome life that still continues to amaze everyone 4 years after his death. MJ still continues to fill your empty life and obsession with filth.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#6 Sep 15, 2013
Don't forget his golden shower dreams with 13 year old boys.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#7 Sep 15, 2013
Michael you are the greatest entertainer of all time.we are really proud of you.that would of been fab for you in broadway.you did deserve it.maybe it could still happen?but who would be good enough to play this wonderful man.we want you back Michael.missing you so much our sweet Michael
I love you Michael.the one and only king.
Michael is forever.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 Sep 15, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael you are the greatest entertainer of all time.we are really proud of you.that would of been fab for you in broadway.you did deserve it.maybe it could still happen?but who would be good enough to play this wonderful man.we want you back Michael.missing you so much our sweet Michael
I love you Michael.the one and only king.
Michael is forever.
Cut-and-paste, cut-and-paste, ad nauseum.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#9 Sep 16, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
This diary proves that MJ had great earning power potential and that Murray with the help of AEG destroyed it all.
Katherine's compensation claim is not so huge at all.
Do you want us to cry with you???

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want us to cry with you???
<Sniffle, sniffles> Haterz don't understand but that okay because I I will be rejoicing in Katherine's win.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#11 Sep 17, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
<Sniffle, sniffles> Haterz don't understand but that okay because I I will be rejoicing in Katherine's win.
It's not Katherine's victory. It's the victory of the 4 remaining brothers. Katherine will croak before the decade is over.

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 17, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not Katherine's victory. It's the victory of the 4 remaining brothers. Katherine will croak before the decade is over.
The money is to go to Kath and the children. Where do you get off on the 4 remaining brothers?

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#13 Sep 17, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>The money is to go to Kath and the children. Where do you get off on the 4 remaining brothers?
Katherine is a phony liar like Michael Jackson. Don't expect the truth from that fat, wasted, coon.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 17, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The money is to go to Kath and the children. Where do you get off on the 4 remaining brothers?
Do you think Katherine's will is going to leave out her own children & leave all her money to these 3 grandchildren? You can't be that clueless, can you?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#15 Sep 17, 2013
Michael Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Katherine's will is going to leave out her own children & leave all her money to these 3 grandchildren? You can't be that clueless, can you?
Only part of the money is for the children. The rest is to be given directly to Katherine. If a starstruck jury votes in her favor, I'm curious to see how quickly her children run through the money, after the old goat dies.

I also think the two AEG executives who were dismissed as defendants should turn around and sue Katherine.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 17, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Only part of the money is for the children. The rest is to be given directly to Katherine. If a starstruck jury votes in her favor, I'm curious to see how quickly her children run through the money, after the old goat dies.
I also think the two AEG executives who were dismissed as defendants should turn around and sue Katherine.
The kids get their share & Katherine gets hers.

After Katherine dies, any blood money she received from AEG will to to her greedy children & her husband. So of course, Michael' siblings have an interest in suing AEG.

They kidnapped Katherine so they could try to get rid of the estate lawyers, that failed so they pushed her to go after AEG's money.

Why do fans think Katherine's motives are so pure & that the rest of the family has no part in this extortion attempt?

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#17 Sep 17, 2013
Michael Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>The kids get their share & Katherine gets hers.

After Katherine dies, any blood money she received from AEG will to to her greedy children & her husband. So of course, Michael' siblings have an interest in suing AEG.

They kidnapped Katherine so they could try to get rid of the estate lawyers, that failed so they pushed her to go after AEG's money.

Why do fans think Katherine's motives are so pure & that the rest of the family has no part in this extortion attempt?
They're stupid Michael. Just stupid.

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 17, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Katherine is a phony liar like Michael Jackson. Don't expect the truth from that fat, wasted, coon.
Your racist slur was unnecessary, it proved nothing other than that you hate black people.

Katherine is a devout religious woman and a devoted family matriarch who has nothing to gain from lies when the truth can win the case for her.

Of course she will leave her money to her beloved family members when she passes on from this life but that does make her a liar.

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Sep 17, 2013
Michael Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Katherine's will is going to leave out her own children & leave all her money to these 3 grandchildren? You can't be that clueless, can you?
Katherine is claiming for herself and her three grandchildren, NOT her children. MJ made sure that estate is managing all his children's financial affairs. There is nothing clueless with that. Duh!

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 17, 2013
Michael Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids get their share & Katherine gets hers.
After Katherine dies, any blood money she received from AEG will to to her greedy children & her husband. So of course, Michael' siblings have an interest in suing AEG.
They kidnapped Katherine so they could try to get rid of the estate lawyers, that failed so they pushed her to go after AEG's money.
Why do fans think Katherine's motives are so pure & that the rest of the family has no part in this extortion attempt?
Kidnap and extortion attempts? Bwhahahaha

How ridiculous! I suppose if Katherine lives to see 100, you will accuse her children of plotting murder too.

Accept the fact that the Jacksons are a close and loving family. Sure they aren't the Brady Bunch but they weren't real anyway;-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacko is in hell 20 min Engelberg 27
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 1 hr Johhnie 265
Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 1 hr Johhnie 64,381
Small Wiener Johhnie Advocates the Use of Steroids 1 hr Johhnie 10
Court denies bid for new trial in Michael Jacks... 2 hr JINA WILD 15
How the NFL Convinced Michael Jackson to Perfor... 2 hr Johhnie 12
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 6 hr Sleepingboy 545
Michael Jackson's Mother Launches Appeal In AEG... 9 hr Octopus 88
More from around the web