Conrad Murray writing Michael Jackson...

Conrad Murray writing Michael Jackson book

There are 18 comments on the Monsters and Critics story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Conrad Murray writing Michael Jackson book. In it, Monsters and Critics reports that:

The disgraced physician - who was sentenced to four years imprisonment for the involuntary manslaughter of the King of Pop - is reportedly penning a memoir about his work for the singer, with friends claiming the 'Thriller' hitmaker confided his 'inner-most secrets' to him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monsters and Critics.

“I don't have to prove anything”

Since: Aug 12

cuz, I know MJ was guilty

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Good on you, Conrad. Maybe you could call it Michael Jackson: the King of popping pills.

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Japan

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Jermaine 666 wrote:
Good on you, Conrad. Maybe you could call it Michael Jackson: the King of popping pills.
How's your book,after all?
Intergalactic Clowns 777

Hvidovre, Denmark

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Jermaine 666 wrote:
Good on you, Conrad. Maybe you could call it Michael Jackson: the King of popping pills.
Funny how all evil forces have turned into a chippindale's -show,
strippin off all their disquises and costumes bursting out of their closets dialing their neverending 3 digit nr as if its all it takes to erase love and light from this plane...
... what can I say other than - cool nic jermaine! whatever it does 4 you - we wish you - kinda command you into the light like this;

in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris , et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
in nomenar patris , et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
+
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus!

INTO THE LIGHT WE COMMAND THEE!

CONSTANTINE I:C:U SUPPORT

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Intergalactic Clowns 777 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how all evil forces have turned into a chippindale's -show,
strippin off all their disquises and costumes bursting out of their closets dialing their neverending 3 digit nr as if its all it takes to erase love and light from this plane...
... what can I say other than - cool nic jermaine! whatever it does 4 you - we wish you - kinda command you into the light like this;
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris , et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
in nomenar patris , et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
+
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus!
INTO THE LIGHT WE COMMAND THEE!
CONSTANTINE I:F:U SUPPORT
You're very creepy.
JCXIIXIIVIIVIIJM

Hvidovre, Denmark

#5 Sep 21, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very creepy.
yup !
I'm Hennery the 8 I am
I'm Hennery the 8 I am - I am!
I got married to the woman next door.
She's been married 7 times before!

Cuddling up wuth jermaine clown 666 more comfi?

U MAY NOW APPLY YOUR 3D GLASSES .
AS WE PROCEED - PREPARE 2 PROCEED
2000 WATTS
2000 WATTS
2000 WATTS
2000 WATTS
2OOO WATTS
2OOO WATTS
2OOO WATTS
2OOO WATTS
*OVER*
JCXIIXIIVIIVIIJM

Hvidovre, Denmark

#6 Sep 21, 2012
LEO!!!!

....

LEOOO!!!!

(jeez.. never there when u need'im..;)
Tom

Washington, DC

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Intergalactic Clowns 777 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how all evil forces have turned into a chippindale's -show,
strippin off all their disquises and costumes bursting out of their closets dialing their neverending 3 digit nr as if its all it takes to erase love and light from this plane...
... what can I say other than - cool nic jermaine! whatever it does 4 you - we wish you - kinda command you into the light like this;
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris , et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
in nomenar patris , et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus
+
in nomenae patris, et filii et sanctus!
INTO THE LIGHT WE COMMAND THEE!
CONSTANTINE I:C:U SUPPORT
Stop taking drugs before you get on the internet. Nothing you are saying is making sense and I would be frightened for my sanity if it did!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Now, Conrad Murray could go in two directions, in writing this book. He could publish a lot of b.s., in the hopes of making himself look better. Or he could publish the sort of truths about Pedo Pan's last days that could force him to go into hiding, to avoid being killed by frothing f'loons. If he chooses to go with honesty - namely, option 2, I'll buy the book, just because.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Now, Conrad Murray could go in two directions, in writing this book. He could publish a lot of b.s., in the hopes of making himself look better. Or he could publish the sort of truths about Pedo Pan's last days that could force him to go into hiding, to avoid being killed by frothing f'loons. If he chooses to go with honesty - namely, option 2, I'll buy the book, just because.
I would expect you to buy the book written by the man who killed Michael Jackson..you hold him in high regard cause he did what you wish you could of.

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I would expect you to buy the book written by the man who killed Michael Jackson..you hold him in high regard cause he did what you wish you could of.
Stop being a drama queen - Conrad Murray didn't kill Wacko.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 21, 2012
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being a drama queen - Conrad Murray didn't kill Wacko.
Yes he did.

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he did.
Enjoying your night out I see.

*laughter*

See you later Princess, have a lovely pedophile supporting weekend!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 21, 2012
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoying your night out I see.
*laughter*
See you later Princess, have a lovely pedophile supporting weekend!
I had a great time..I know when to get home.
thezen2580

Frisco, TX

#14 Sep 22, 2012
should name the book " WHY I KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING OF MUSIC !!! and only got 4 years??????? wonder why he hasnt been interviewed from jail or is he really in jail???? WAY TOO MANY LIES AND SECRETS!!! by the way to all you haters....dont be jealous of him because he had everything he earned it all ..and they killed him and took all he worked for!!!!!!!!!!
thezen2580

Frisco, TX

#15 Sep 22, 2012
or is he really dead???????? dont buy the book !!!!! way too many making money off MJ !!!
A-CODE O2o

Denmark

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop taking drugs before you get on the internet. Nothing you are saying is making sense and I would be frightened for my sanity if it did!
Mr.tom.
You are assuming away -
due to a game - a joke - an ongoing battle
in this forum, that has its ups and downs

- I am always perfectly sober - i don't
do drugs, alcohol or medicine.
(I do smoke regular
cigarettes 1/2 pack a day! CRIMINAL. I know..)
I am only
being a regular person - work, eat sleep!
I apologize if I come down on you too hard,
but I must say that it is the americans in
this forum that shows the WORST cases of
ignorance and limitation.IMO
It is a lifeless and square way you
approach people - whos communication
or opinion you dont comprehend or agree with.

There's a reason and a difference between our cultures
that does that someone with fame and karisma, like
- Bruce Springsteen, at one of his first world tours, was
able to go downtown with his guitar and play in the street
while fans and passers ny gathered round him i a quite
way clapping and cheering at his surpise for them.
That is sanity to me.
-accusing someone overseas in an extreme forum like this one
for being on drugs,
only because you don't get a point -
- well I wouldn't call that sanity either.

Karen)#3(

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#17 Sep 22, 2012
A-CODE O2o wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.tom.
You are assuming away -
due to a game - a joke - an ongoing battle
in this forum, that has its ups and downs
- I am always perfectly sober - i don't
do drugs, alcohol or medicine.
(I do smoke regular
cigarettes 1/2 pack a day! CRIMINAL. I know..)
I am only
being a regular person - work, eat sleep!
I apologize if I come down on you too hard,
but I must say that it is the americans in
this forum that shows the WORST cases of
ignorance and limitation.IMO
It is a lifeless and square way you
approach people - whos communication
or opinion you dont comprehend or agree with.
There's a reason and a difference between our cultures
that does that someone with fame and karisma, like
- Bruce Springsteen, at one of his first world tours, was
able to go downtown with his guitar and play in the street
while fans and passers ny gathered round him i a quite
way clapping and cheering at his surpise for them.
That is sanity to me.
-accusing someone overseas in an extreme forum like this one
for being on drugs,
only because you don't get a point -
- well I wouldn't call that sanity either.
Karen)#3(
So, you're just naturally crazy, in which case medicine could immensely help you. By the way, I'm from a scandinavian family. They don't act like you, so don't use cultural differences as an excuse.

InDaHouse

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

#18 Sep 23, 2012
thezen2580 wrote:
should name the book " WHY I KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING OF MUSIC !!! and only got 4 years??????? wonder why he hasnt been interviewed from jail or is he really in jail???? WAY TOO MANY LIES AND SECRETS!!! by the way to all you haters....dont be jealous of him because he had everything he earned it all ..and they killed him and took all he worked for!!!!!!!!!!
Funny how f'loons yell and rant when 'haters' don't accept the Wacko verdict, yet carry on like this...

*laughter*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) 23 hr Pliez 724
Inside the tiny cult of wacko (Apr '16) Tue Pliez 97
Susannerbrb aka MJFIEND is off their rocker! Mon Spotted Wee 1
News Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don'... (Jun '13) Mon Spotted Wee 72
What part of Lisa Marie Presley did not make MJ... Mon Spotted Wee 1
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) Feb 19 Spotted Wee 123
The FBI did not investigate MJ for yrs nor did ... Feb 19 Spotted Wee 1
More from around the web