MJ Fox and current health status

MJ Fox and current health status

Posted in the Michael J. Fox Forum

Suzie

Leederville, Australia

#1 Apr 3, 2011
A friend recently told me that Michael J Fox was very unwell and that his treatment for Parkinsons was no longer working. Of course, as he seems like such a great I hope this is untrue but would like confirmation either way.

Hope someone can enlighten me.

Thanks

Suzie
Lindy

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2014
Suzie wrote:
A friend recently told me that Michael J Fox was very unwell and that his treatment for Parkinsons was no longer working. Of course, as he seems like such a great I hope this is untrue but would like confirmation either way.
Hope someone can enlighten me.
Thanks
Suzie
I saw Michael at a conference in Denver. He was the Keynote Speaker. He looked great and very funny. He just returned from vacation. I thinks he's doing well for 53 years after diagnosis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael J. Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy 50th birthday, Michael J. Fox (Jun '11) Apr '16 Randy 3
News What would you like to ask Michael J. Fox? (May '12) Apr '16 Randy 6
News What Back to the Future II got right and wrong ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Michael J. Fox nude (Sep '11) Jul '14 Billy D 2
News Michael J. Fox talks to Oprah about his fight w... (Mar '09) Jun '14 Robyn 4
News Michael J. Fox, Mychael Danna among Canadian no... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jack 1
News Sexy "Teen Wolf" Premieres On MTV June 5 (Jun '11) Jun '11 MZO0 1
More from around the web