Michael J. Fox and wife Tracy Pollan.

Jul 17, 2008 Full story: WBZ TV 18

Michael J. Fox To Guest Star On 'Rescue Me' BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. Michael J. Fox will return to series TV with a four-episode guest role on FX's "Rescue Me." FX also announced on Tuesday that Academy ...

Full Story
Carol Shelnutt

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 12, 2008
Iread your story in People's. My Christmas wish for you is to find what we did for my sister and her Parkinson's and how it turned bad days into better days.
Carol Shelnutt

San Francisco, CA

#2 Dec 17, 2008
I see the same look in your eyes as I did in my sister's. My wish for you again is to find complete healing for your Parkison's.
Carol Shelnutt

San Francisco, CA

#3 Dec 18, 2008
Does anyone ever post here except me? I see no other comments so... I wonder if these went anywhere HUM!

“Spot the orange Ram!”

Since: Jun 06

UK

#4 Dec 18, 2008
Very often, cures, or means of alleviating progression of certain 'diseases' are found too late. It would indeed be wonderful to think that there is something in the pipe-line to help this dear man, and others like him, in their life times.
I have a neighbour and friend who is similarly affected by Parkinson's, sad to say there is no improvement to her condition.
Very happy to hear that your sister has a better quality of life Carole, I wish her, and yourself, well.
Carol Shelnutt

San Francisco, CA

#5 Dec 18, 2008
Thank you for your response I was beginning to think I was the only one here. I hope others will choose what we did for Brenda and have a better quality of life too. Many times little things make a big difference.
Carol Shelnutt

San Francisco, CA

#6 Dec 26, 2008
I post here often in hopes that I will be able to share with Michael and Tracy what gave us HOPE when my sister was so near death with Parkinson's and how she turned around so quickly by doing simple things for her well being. I HOPE to give you this GIFT this season and it will be because you are "NEVER GIVING UP HOPE".
Carol Shelnutt

San Francisco, CA

#8 Dec 28, 2008
Hi Michael and Tracy,
I am back on this site again hoping to reach you somehow. Do you every visit this site? My family too has had to deal with Parkinson's I want to share the positive results we had simply by making a few changes. Please contact me here. Have a Blessed New Year. Carol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#9 Dec 28, 2008
Hi Carol ... Hi El ... Carol: what changes did you make for your sister to be more comfortable? what changes made for a better life for her?

“Spot the orange Ram!”

UK

#10 Dec 29, 2008
Hi FC how are you? Hi Carol, I too would be very interested to know what improvement can be made to the life of one suffering from Parkinsons.
I have a friend who is very badly affected by this. Anything that can help would be very much appreciated.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#11 Dec 29, 2008
Hi El ... hope you are doin' well ... had two back to back doc appts today ... doc wrote me out a letter so I can be accompanied by my "service" dog ... the airlines like to call Jax my "comfort" dog ... he is so cute ... did I send you pics of him ... well, anyway .. when I flew in Saturday from Cali ... I saw two guys in their wheelchairs with their "comfort" dogs ... it was pretty cool ... I stopped to talk to the one guy ... he says, his disability is more debilitating to him mentally and his little dog comforts him to no end ... almost made me wanna cry ... I am lucky to still be able to walk but I hear one more person say that I'm lucky to have the "good" kind of MS ... I think...why I think I'll have to turn my nose up at them, haha ... Hope you are well, El ... arms around ya, FC

“Spot the orange Ram!”

UK

#12 Dec 30, 2008
Flower-Child wrote:
Hi El ... hope you are doin' well ... had two back to back doc appts today ... doc wrote me out a letter so I can be accompanied by my "service" dog ... the airlines like to call Jax my "comfort" dog ... he is so cute ... did I send you pics of him ... well, anyway .. when I flew in Saturday from Cali ... I saw two guys in their wheelchairs with their "comfort" dogs ... it was pretty cool ... I stopped to talk to the one guy ... he says, his disability is more debilitating to him mentally and his little dog comforts him to no end ... almost made me wanna cry ... I am lucky to still be able to walk but I hear one more person say that I'm lucky to have the "good" kind of MS ... I think...why I think I'll have to turn my nose up at them, haha ... Hope you are well, El ... arms around ya, FC
Hi FC - just came on after tea and saw yours, great to hear from ya. What a fabulous idea
to call dogs who are providing such comfort - Service dogs, after all they are providing a valuable service, I am glad to hear you got the go-ahead from the doc, if it makes life so much easier. You can't put a price on a dog who is on your wave-length, so important to your well-being.
I will look forward to seeing Jax pic Flower - don't forget will you?!
Hey, you are quite the 'jet-set' these days, kudos to you FC.
Everything is fine here thanks for asking, freezing cold but I don't mind it, I actually like it and hope it snows (but not as much as you guys have had) or have you missed it?
Oh def turn your nose up at comments like that - so-o-o-o insensitive. Makes you wonder at times
how these people think.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#13 Dec 30, 2008
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FC - just came on after tea and saw yours, great to hear from ya. What a fabulous idea
to call dogs who are providing such comfort - Service dogs, after all they are providing a valuable service, I am glad to hear you got the go-ahead from the doc, if it makes life so much easier. You can't put a price on a dog who is on your wave-length, so important to your well-being.
I will look forward to seeing Jax pic Flower - don't forget will you?!
Hey, you are quite the 'jet-set' these days, kudos to you FC.
Everything is fine here thanks for asking, freezing cold but I don't mind it, I actually like it and hope it snows (but not as much as you guys have had) or have you missed it?
Oh def turn your nose up at comments like that - so-o-o-o insensitive. Makes you wonder at times
how these people think.
Hiya El ... yes, I am now plannin' a trip to Gulfport MS ... lots of Vegas type scenarios ... music, laughter ... GAMBLING, haha! I'm lookin' forward to it ... but I've been traveling for the past 5 months and this is the first month that I actually stay home as I am tired of being all over the place ... reminds me too much like work ... livin' out of a suitcase, LOL ... yes, I will go right now and email ya the pics ... they will come in 3 different emails ... pretty sure I have your NEW email addy ... if not, I'll come back and let you know ... I know I wrote it down somewhere ... I wish you all the best health and happiness in the new year ... much love, laughter, fun ... New Years Eve is about and hour and a half away ... so I, too, am lookin' for a good new year ... Take care, El ... you are quite a gem ... and a good friend ... Love & arms around ya ... Peace ~ FC ooops, almost put my name ... yikes >>smiles at you<< <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14 Dec 30, 2008
side note: Jax was born 7/29/08 ... I adopted him 10/11/08 & brought him home as a Hurricane Ike survivor ... the cute little button nose 85# yellow lab is Destiny ... Bowie is the one with the pink nose & he is 105# yellow lab, too! Jax was Destiny's personal LIVE TOY when I brought him to my sis'... Now he is Buddy's personal play toy ...(the neighbor's dog ... big doofus 65# part boxer/great dane .. that dog is huge;)
I think I owe sis new carpet, haha ... Hugs ... FC

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15 Dec 30, 2008
Okay ... EL ... you've got mail!... HNY 2009 FC

“Spot the orange Ram!”

UK

#16 Dec 31, 2008
Flower-Child wrote:
Okay ... EL ... you've got mail!... HNY 2009 FC
I have indeed - Flower, thank you so much for these wonderful photos of your three doggies,
well, I fell in love with Bowie straight away!
He is so expressive, his nature shines through,
Destiny is lovely, so sweet, and that pup is just adorable, he is a lucky pup given his background, and has surely landed on his feet.
ollowin up with an e-mail. Huge thanks FC and taking this opportunity to wish you All The Best and a Very Happy New Year for 2009.
Lots of love to ya.
Carol Shelnutt

San Francisco, CA

#17 Jan 17, 2009
Sorry, I have been so busy I did not get on this site. We begin to return the cells to a more akaline status from acidic. We didn't know if it would work or not however, we had no choice she was too close to death and running out of time. This worked very well for me after stage 4 cancer so we decited to give it a try. It worked so well she was out of her wheel chair into a real chair in less than 75 days. It is easy and simple but no one teaches this and we don't know what to do. I will check here again soon and if you want to get in touch with me I will be happy to give you my contact information and the steps we took to return to much better health.
Carol Shelnutt

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jan 17, 2009
We begin to return her cells to become more akaline than acidic. This worked so well for me after stage 4 cancer we decided to try it on her. Besides the meds only made her worse and her time was running out quickly. I will be happy to provide the info I learned and give you my contact information if you would like to know more.
Carol Shelnutt

San Francisco, CA

#19 Jan 24, 2009
Changes we made for my sister to have a better life. We used natural products to help the cells to become more akaline instead of acidic. This worked really well in assisting her to rid the body of the Parkinson's hold on her. If you want to know more please contact me again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael J. Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Back to the Future II got right and wrong ... Jan 2 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Michael J. Fox nude (Sep '11) Jul '14 Billy D 2
MJ Fox and current health status (Apr '11) Jun '14 Lindy 2
Michael J. Fox talks to Oprah about his fight w... (Mar '09) Jun '14 Robyn 4
Michael J. Fox, Mychael Danna among Canadian no... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jack 1
What would you like to ask Michael J. Fox? (May '12) May '12 MichaelJ Fox Sux 5
Happy 50th birthday, Michael J. Fox (Jun '11) Jun '11 DarkNova 2
More from around the web