Commentary: Back to the future with switchgrasses

Apr 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ag Alert

Time travel into the past was the subject of "Back to the Future," the Oscar-winning film starring actor Michael J. Fox. via Ag Alert

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 9, 2007
Tate

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2007

Dear Readers, M.J Fox was tricked and he still doesn't know it.Embryonic stem cells have never cured anything. Adult stem cells have done many things and has 100 times more of a chance to cure and help many diseases.No one ever said Republicans or Jim Talent were against embryonic stem cell research. There is already many places doing the research with the babies stem cells. It was just not paid for by you and me. Senator Talent never voted against any research of stem cells, just us paying for it. It's another Government pork bill and this very good man lost to an unethical lady who doesn't know the first thing of being our U.S. Senator representing you and I. She was a very bad State Auditor who over looked the care of the elderly and had her hands in the cookie jar, because he new husband owns many nursing homes. Now we are stuck with this buffoon representing us in D.C. She is so stupid at the State of the Union she didn't know when to stand a clap for what she believed in, so she watched other Democrats and only responded when fellow Democrats did so first. YOU VOTED FOR HER, SO LIVE WITH IT!
JoAnn

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2007

~~~WARNING~~~
What you are about to read is very disturbing: This is a warning to all lady's
~~~WARNING~~~
"Rosie will sit on your face a FART up your nose!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Michael J. Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael J. Fox nude (Sep '11) Jul '14 Billy D 2
MJ Fox and current health status (Apr '11) Jun '14 Lindy 2
Michael J. Fox talks to Oprah about his fight w... (Mar '09) Jun '14 Robyn 4
Michael J. Fox, Mychael Danna among Canadian no... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jack 1
What would you like to ask Michael J. Fox? (May '12) May '12 MichaelJ Fox Sux 5
Happy 50th birthday, Michael J. Fox (Jun '11) Jun '11 IAmGroot 2
Sexy "Teen Wolf" Premieres On MTV June 5 (Jun '11) Jun '11 MZO0 1

Search the Michael J. Fox Forum:
•••
•••