Watch Michael Hutchence Slide Away In...

Watch Michael Hutchence Slide Away In New Movie

There are 10 comments on the Chartattack.com story from Aug 14, 2006, titled Watch Michael Hutchence Slide Away In New Movie. In it, Chartattack.com reports that:

Watch Michael Hutchence Slide Away In New Movie Monday August 14, 2006 @ 06:00 PM By: ChartAttack.com Staff Michael Hutchence Following the wave of momentum that was created by last year's Rock Star: INXS ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chartattack.com.

richenoughyet

UK

#1 Aug 21, 2006
Why make a movie with only half the facts....?

No need.... visit the new and official www arts site found at

http://uk.geocities.com/valedaytmanagement @btinternet.com

for insight into the 'joys' of celebrity association and those over attentive fans upon the everyday excitement of celebrity.

Some doors are connected.......passive retreat helps!

Sincerely
richenoughyet

UK

#2 Aug 21, 2006
oops....!

http://uk.geocities.com/valedaytmanagemeny @btinternet.com
richenoughyet

UK

#3 Aug 21, 2006
oops....!

http://uk.geocities.com/valedaytmanagement @btinternet.com
richenoughyet

UK

#4 Aug 21, 2006
Oh..... alright.
natalie

Australia

#5 Dec 12, 2006
When did the movie come out, it was never highly publistist. I know a lot of people would of watched it. Was it on cable. If anyone knows please write back
Pam

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2007
Does anyone know if this has even started production? I know there was much turmoil with Michael's family, but I thought that had been been resolved.
The 10 year anniversary of his passing from this world into the next is coming up in November - how awesome it would have been to have it wrapped up and in the can by then.

Now, I ask anyone and everyone I come in contact with if they know anything and it's always the same, I don't have a clue....

If anyone out there does have info that you can share, please do. Countless fans around the world are waiting for you.
kellie

Shrewsbury, MA

#7 Sep 1, 2007
The movie hasn't come out yet. I believe it is due out sometime in 2008. Michael Hutchence is so overdue for recognition and honors for his contributions to the music industry. He left the world too soon and wish that he had help when he was in so much trouble and anguish pulling him apart from all his friends. We miss him.
Maria Julia Costa Rica

Alajuela, Costa Rica

#8 Jan 9, 2008
Para cuando esta estipulado que salga la pelicula? Sere la primera en la fila para verla!!! Michael es irremplazable!!!!
lossincasa

Spétses, Greece

#9 Feb 15, 2008
God I miss you man
ignacio

Lomas De Zamora, Argentina

#10 Aug 6, 2008
Por favor, pido que estrenen esa película, lo pido por favor, soy fanático de Michael Hutchence, el mejor frontman de todos los tiempos, por su voz, carisma, presencia en el escenario, excelentes composiciones, etc, por favoorrr, se merece miles de homenajes el gran rock star

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Hutchence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnny Depp Denies He'll Play Pal Michael Hutch... (Jun '06) Mar '16 Gary Beers 3
News Let me see Tiger Lily, Michael Hutchence's moth... (Jun '09) Nov '14 EmeraldEyes05 3
News INXS's new singer shows talent, but he's no Hut... (Mar '06) Oct '14 OrgnlINXSlvr 169
News Revealed: How Paula Yates had a mission to ensn... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tubular 1
News Was Hutchence our last rock god? (Oct '10) Jun '13 Neville Thompson 56
News Movie on Inxs Star (Aug '06) Jun '13 Haydn 5
News U2 dedicate song to Winehouse (Jul '11) Jul '11 AntiMelting 1
More from around the web