INXS' Fortune makes a name for himself

INXS' Fortune makes a name for himself

There are 3 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Apr 28, 2006, titled INXS' Fortune makes a name for himself. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

It's always tricky when a band replaces a lead singer, and few bands know that better than INXS.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Leanne

Saint Albert, Canada

#1 May 31, 2006
JD is perfect for INXS, we love old INXS and went to the concert last night in Edmonton and he rocked the house, his voice is a little different than Michaels but he did a wicked job. They definetly made the right pick for the band!
HutchyGirl

Australia

#2 Aug 1, 2006
I agree with you! JD Fortune is an awesome new frontman for INXS, though i have to say i'm completely devoted to Michael Hutchence. Michael Hutchence was, and always will be the best, most entertaining AND sexiest, but JD is doing a great job filling the position as INXS' leading man.
jada

Pawcatuck, CT

#3 Mar 26, 2008
He is a good impersonator and filler -in for anyone who needs to be impersonated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Hutchence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Let me see Tiger Lily, Michael Hutchence's moth... (Jun '09) Nov '14 EmeraldEyes05 3
News INXS's new singer shows talent, but he's no Hut... (Mar '06) Oct '14 OrgnlINXSlvr 169
News Revealed: How Paula Yates had a mission to ensn... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tubular 1
News Was Hutchence our last rock god? (Oct '10) Jun '13 Neville Thompson 56
News Movie on Inxs Star (Aug '06) Jun '13 Haydn 5
News U2 dedicate song to Winehouse (Jul '11) Jul '11 AntiMelting 1
News Michael Hutchence exhibition on 50th birthday (Jan '10) Jan '10 Fort Wayne Fan 1
More from around the web