Counting Crows Taking 'Circus' On Tour

Counting Crows Taking 'Circus' On Tour

There are 2 comments on the Billboard.com story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Counting Crows Taking 'Circus' On Tour. In it, Billboard.com reports that:

Adam Duritz and the Counting Crows are taking the Saturday Night Rebel Rockers Traveling Circus and Medicine Show on the road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Billboard.com.

Mary

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2009
the "concert" in houston was terrible. been a life long fan and it was the worst concert I've ever been to. waste of money. next time he should practice singing the songs that people paid him to play, not a combo of unknown augustana songs...and to end the show with "This land is your land, this land is my land"...laughable at best.

no Mr. Jones, Round Here, American Girls, Holiday in Spain. etc. main songs he did was Omaha, Long December, and Anna Begins.... really dissapointed in the way he put his show together.

Since: Aug 09

Bristol, CT

#2 Aug 19, 2009
Hi CC fans,

I was able to get good seats to Counting Crows through Tickets-for-Charity and wanted to share it with you all. www.ticketsforcharity.com

Check it out, i definitely recommend them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Franti & Spearhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tucson restaurant review: O'Shaughnessy's Steak... (Sep '09) May '13 Linda Vargas 2
News Concert update: Santana returns to Don Haskins ... (May '11) May '11 Rocket1300 15
News Celebrities To Light Up NAACP Image Awards (Mar '11) Mar '11 red 1
News Oh, no you didn't, Gulf Shores (Sep '10) Sep '10 dapper dan 17
News Festival posts musical guests - Sun, 16 May 201... (May '10) May '10 cherry morgan 1
News Michael Franti & Spearhead - All Rebel Rockers (Oct '09) Oct '09 dylanphile 1
News Letter claims Jaliek is alive (Oct '08) Oct '09 the truth of the ... 147