Michael Douglas asks NY judge for mer...

Michael Douglas asks NY judge for mercy toward son

There are 12 comments on the KIDK TV story from Apr 20, 2010, titled Michael Douglas asks NY judge for mercy toward son. In it, KIDK TV reports that:

Michael Douglas says his family's fame and history of substance abuse helped drive his troubled son into drug addiction and crime, and the Academy Award-winning actor is asking a judge to show leniency toward him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK TV.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Apr 20, 2010
"his family's fame and history of substance abuse helped drive his troubled son into drug addiction and crime..."

couldn't have been shitty parenting, could it mike.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2010
carey529 wrote:
"his family's fame and history of substance abuse helped drive his troubled son into drug addiction and crime..."
Really!
My father wasn't famous, but he was an alcoholic abuser of women and children. I'm not so I don't buy into that Douglas BS either.
If you are like dear old dad, it is because you want to be.
Drew

San Francisco, CA

#5 Apr 20, 2010
BS! this kid was raised with everything...show mercy to the kids from the hood, who have never been handed sh*t!
Drew

San Francisco, CA

#6 Apr 20, 2010
Yeah Bud, the "zionist" movie is what made Madhoff decide to start a ponzy scheme...which he started decades before that movie came out so he must have seen into the future and really liked the film! Get a grip moron
greed is bad wrote:
The zionist movie , GREED IS GOOD , sent the wrong message .......... Ivan Boesky , mike milken , bernie madoff , mark ciavarella , stan marcus , Jay Bybee , Ganev Spechler , meir zamir and Mike Pence followed that bad message and hurt the USA .
gerri-berri

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Apr 20, 2010
carey529 wrote:
Dear Judge, please don't punish or discipline our son because, Lord knows, we never did.
Jennifer

San Jose, CA

#8 Apr 20, 2010
I agree and do we mere "common folk" get special consideration, privileges, and sentencing? Sadly, I think not.
carey529 wrote:
acorn obama

Lutz, FL

#9 Apr 20, 2010
"frankly michael, I don' give a damn"
Itis2U

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 21, 2010
If he was a teen I might would be compassionate but to be a man and not face his own problems that is a crippling thing and the JUDGE should weigh the evidence not with dear ole Mike padding his pockets.

“I'm Watching YOU”

Since: Jan 09

Ft. Lewis WA

#11 Apr 21, 2010
Thank You Judge by not being swayed by the whiny Hollywood liberals.
Sam Bowers

Tipp City, OH

#12 Apr 21, 2010
Rack 'im up man. All the no named nobodies would already be in prison.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13 Apr 21, 2010
Michael, when are you going to make your son man up?? Most of us did not have the advantages your son did. Maybe it is time for tough love, it's time for you to stop enabling this young man or you will end up burying him.
POLANSKI HEBE MOB

Houston, TX

#15 Dec 6, 2010
Der Beobachter wrote:
Thank You Judge by not being swayed by the whiny Hollywood liberals.
.......... The creators of Hollywood are like the ZIONIST YELLOW JORNALISTS .......... Not liberal or right wing but zio - fascist and Israeli Fifth Column with fictin like LEON URIS's EXODUS to romanticize the STERN GANG , KOSHER NOSTRA , TEL AVIV MAFIYA , ZIONIST BAR and MOMBACH KLAN.......... The media never covers the cowardly israeli attack on the USS LIBERTY , etc .......... make a movie about THE GOLDSTONE REPORT .......... or SUPERMOB by GUS RUSSO .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Greed is Good' is not good at all (Sep '10) May '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 6
News Tribeca: Michael Douglas Calls for Presidential... (Apr '16) Apr '16 James 1
I HATE MICHAEL DOUGLAS (and so does slacher) (May '08) Apr '16 James 16
News Florida Hospitals Face Glenn Close-Like Threat (Mar '15) Mar '15 Elyse 1
News First Look at ANT-MAN Super Villain 'Yellowjacket' (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Douglas is right: Sex, cancer connected (Jun '13) Mar '14 lawyers gone wild 3
News Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Oct '13 farm tractors 13
More from around the web