Douglas: Son's jail term adequate

Douglas: Son's jail term adequate

There are 1 comment on the Petersfield Today story from May 4, 2010, titled Douglas: Son's jail term adequate. In it, Petersfield Today reports that:

Michael Douglas has said his son's five-year prison sentence for dealing drugs could be a lifesaver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Petersfield Today.

sally

Littlerock, CA

#1 May 4, 2010
Yeah right, like he's going to have to do the real time like all the other drug dealers. I guarantee you that his son will not do the entire sentence- infact, thats why his father said what he said, cause he probably talked with the judge privately and the judge told him we have to give him something ( because how can we justify putting others in jail for life for what he did) but don't worry, Mr. Douglas (wink, wink) he won't do the entire time. He's a drug dealer- pure and simple and should be in the same prisons as those from the hoods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Greed is Good' is not good at all (Sep '10) May 20 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 6
News Tribeca: Michael Douglas Calls for Presidential... Apr 26 James 1
I HATE MICHAEL DOUGLAS (and so does slacher) (May '08) Apr 26 James 16
News Florida Hospitals Face Glenn Close-Like Threat (Mar '15) Mar '15 Elyse 1
News First Look at ANT-MAN Super Villain 'Yellowjacket' (Dec '14) Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Douglas is right: Sex, cancer connected (Jun '13) Mar '14 lawyers gone wild 3
News Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Oct '13 farm tractors 13
More from around the web