Aria International Supermarket to Ope...

Aria International Supermarket to Open in Tustin

There are 2 comments on the OC Weekly story from Feb 29, 2012, titled Aria International Supermarket to Open in Tustin. In it, OC Weekly reports that:

Like a scene from The Game , where Michael Douglas searches for a company that doesn't really exist, Aria Supermarket is a little ambiguous with its public information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OC Weekly.

anon

Tustin, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2012
leticia olalia morales of 15501 pasadena ave #h tustin ca 92780 submitted fake documents and 5000 dollars to a person name sandman at the US embassy in manila. she also submitted fake employment records to obtain a work visa. Her husband carlos b. morales also submitted fake documents (land titles and bank statements) to obtain a tourist visa. Her son carlo iii also used such and helped 2 other people to obtain a US tourist visa.
Mehran

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2012
True about the owners and the head chef in the Persian restaurant section supposedly is from Mission Ranch Market (best persian food). I tried the kabob and it was about a 7/10 and the RICE was nothing comparable to that of Mission ranch market (mission's rice is top grade which makes a HUGE difference). Aria, please don't use rice that will overall destroy the grade of your food! I hope that you're market becomes overall successful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida Hospitals Face Glenn Close-Like Threat Mar '15 Elyse 1
News First Look at ANT-MAN Super Villain 'Yellowjacket' Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Douglas is right: Sex, cancer connected (Jun '13) Mar '14 lawyers gone wild 3
News Michael Douglas blames oral sex for throat cancer (Jun '13) Oct '13 farm tractors 13
News Michael Douglas, Matt Damon to present at Emmys (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eighthman 1
News Four Acting Legends Live in Sin in New Last Veg... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mauricio Davila W... 1
News Cameron Douglas pens drug policy essay from jail (Jun '13) Jun '13 Papillon 1
More from around the web