Trump keeps saying he's innocent. So ...

Trump keeps saying he's innocent. So why does he keep sounding like he's guilty?

There are 12 comments on the Washington Post story from Apr 24, 2018, titled Trump keeps saying he's innocent. So why does he keep sounding like he's guilty?. In it, Washington Post reports that:

President Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting at the White House on March 8, 2018. As concern grew inside his orbit that Michael Cohen might become a cooperating witness to federal investigators, President Trump issued a declaration about his longtime personal lawyer and fixer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post.

mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 24, 2018
He lies because he's guilty, like all criminals do. He won't make it to the 2020 election. He's gone within the year.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#2 Apr 24, 2018
Dream on gleeble.

President Trump is not guilty. You progressives on the other hand are guilty - And you're all gonna get what's coming to you.

YOU'RE ALL GOING TO PAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 24, 2018
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
Dream on gleeble.

President Trump is not guilty. You progressives on the other hand are guilty - And you're all gonna get what's coming to you.

YOU'RE ALL GOING TO PAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
We're gonna win the next election, and you and your corrupt leadership are going home, Junior.

Sucks to be you! lol
Newt s Gimlet Rage

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Apr 24, 2018
Ill Duce Trump might well be guilty of something or other that is criminal, but the warehouse-is-too-hot newspaper of record heat is sick in suggesting that claiming innocence or trying to fault an investigation is tantamount to such guilt.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#5 Apr 24, 2018
Newt s Gimlet Rage wrote:
Ill Duce Trump might well be guilty of something or other that is criminal, but the warehouse-is-too-hot newspaper of record heat is sick in suggesting that claiming innocence or trying to fault an investigation is tantamount to such guilt.
What?

Yes. President Trump is not guilty for saying he's not guilty.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#6 Apr 24, 2018
mr gleeble wrote:
<quoted text>

We're gonna win the next election
Sorry. You lost the next election.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/republican-wins...

The red wave is upon you.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#8 Apr 25, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry. You lost the next election.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/republican-wins...

The red wave is upon you.
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!

Funny!

Stupid, but funny.

Bless your heart.
Tie Your Mother Down

United States

#10 Apr 25, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

What?

Yes. President Trump is not guilty for saying he's not guilty.
Actually, he's guilty of saying he's not guilty.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Apr 25, 2018
mr feeble wrote:
He lies because he's guilty, like all criminals do. He won't make it to the 2020 election. He's gone within the year.
Will he be gone in his first year, second year, or 8th year?
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#12 Apr 25, 2018
New scandal, 1st today.

Jeff Sessions won't recuse himself from the Michael Cohen case.

The law requires recusal from an entire particular matter not just part of it. If the Cohen and Trump/Russian investigation are sincerely separate investigations, Jeff "Rat Fink" Sessions might be permitted to oversee the Cohen investigation. But if DOJís activity related to Cohen is a prong of the Mueller investigation from which Sessions is recused, he has to recuse himself.

Well, "That Fink" Sessions is certainly a case that'll get dragged before the court to keep his thumb of the scale.

Republicans are shameless with their corruption.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 25, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry. You lost the next election.

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/republican-wins...

The red wave is upon you.
LOL...we lost a single special election in the reddest part of a red state? By SIX points, where the Donald won by 20? You're an idiot.

I'm talking about November....when it ain't gonna go so good for you, Clyde.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 25, 2018
whiney bitch wrote:
<quoted text>

Will he be gone in his first year, second year, or 8th year?
He won't be free to run in 2020, much less win. You can't run from Leavenworth! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Cohen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I can't breathe.' Jamal Khashoggi's last words... Dec 9 Cordwainer Trout 2
News At Putin's Parade, Netanyahu Seeks Understandin... (May '18) May '18 Jeff Brightone 1