Bluegrass review: Michael Cleveland a...

Bluegrass review: Michael Cleveland and Flamekeeper

There are 1 comment on the News Observer story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Bluegrass review: Michael Cleveland and Flamekeeper. In it, News Observer reports that:

Anyone who has seen him perform would agree that Michael Cleveland is one of the most exciting fiddle players in bluegrass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

Marshall, IN

#1 Sep 5, 2008
If you haven't seen Michael Cleveland play, all I can say is wow!!! He is absolutely incredible. His love of music and talent flows from his fingers and bow like sweet honey. Amazing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darrell Webb Band Records Bluegrass at Carter Fold (Oct '11) Oct '11 Bryce Boynton 1
News Band of the Week: Forgotten Mountain Boys (Oct '09) Jan '10 Brian Skurski 3
News Sneedville, TN To Host First Jimmy Martin Memor... (Aug '07) Nov '09 PATTI ANN 12
News Adams overcomes disorder to return to music (Aug '09) Aug '09 Harry Menear 15
More from around the web