Best Actor in a Musical

Best Actor in a Musical

There are 1 comment on the Filmexperience.blogspot.com story from Jun 9, 2006, titled Best Actor in a Musical. In it, Filmexperience.blogspot.com reports that:

Previous Categories Investigated: Featured Actor & Featured Actress . Watch the TONYs this Sunday night on CBS! AND THE NOMINEES ARE... Michael Cerveris as Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street This is ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Filmexperience.blogspot.com.

Kristin Williams

Glen Carbon, IL

#1 Jul 16, 2006
Hey John Doyle and Sarah Travis Congrtlution on By getting the Direction of Sweeney Todd Thank Sarah Travis too I like to post this Comment on too Michael Cerveris and Patti when they do there next tour of Sweeney Todd can they come here and do it at the Shelton please talk to them about it if they want to do it I also want a haircut and makeup done too please if possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Cerveris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News That's Kentertainment - 'Sweeney Todd' and 'Dap... (Jul '06) Jul '06 Kristin Williams 1
More from around the web