Do Private Online Gun Sales Create Loopholes in Gun Laws?

Oct 25, 2012 Full story: WBAY-TV Green Bay 6

Armslist.com is the website Radcliffe Haughton visited to purchase a handgun, just two days after a restraining order barred him from having one.

Full Story
Chesty

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 25, 2012
They only create "loopholes" in illegally passed, human-rights violating, un-Constitutional laws.
OMG

Omaha, NE

#2 Oct 25, 2012
I doubt that this happens that much. The computer systems aren't updated that fast.
Edward

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 25, 2012
OMG wrote:
I doubt that this happens that much. The computer systems aren't updated that fast.
layoff the crack you idiot....lol

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Human rights? What kind of leftist talk is that, human rights is the right to food, abortions, free housing, free health care, free money from the government, lol.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5 Oct 27, 2012
Radcliff Haughton knew he wasn't allowed to possess firearms, HE ALONE violated the law. What's next? Selling a used car has to go through the channels of local police so that convicted DUI offenders with suspended driver's licenses aren't able to buy them?
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
Radcliff Haughton knew he wasn't allowed to possess firearms, HE ALONE violated the law. What's next? Selling a used car has to go through the channels of local police so that convicted DUI offenders with suspended driver's licenses aren't able to buy them?
Is that you Sable...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Bloomberh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smokers in NYC increase to 1 million Sep '14 smokers R sooo st... 4
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... Sep '14 Obama Bad 10
Global warming's going to cost a ton, billionai... Jun '14 SpaceBlues 4
The cost of climate change Jun '14 Gary 1
Micro apartments - the next big thing? (Jul '12) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 5
New York mayor promises IDs for undocumented im... (Feb '14) May '14 Amigo 427
NYPD searching for suspect in fatal East Villag... (May '14) May '14 Disgusted guy 3

Michael Bloomberh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE