Arthur and the Invisibles

Arthur and the Invisibles

There are 4 comments on the LSJ.com story from Apr 2, 2011, titled Arthur and the Invisibles. In it, LSJ.com reports that:

Underground dwellers: Betameche ), Arthur and Princess Selenia appear in Luc Besson's "Arthur and The Invisibles." The film opens Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LSJ.com.

David

Europe

#1 Apr 18, 2011
Hello,hello Freddie Highmore. Gevmi your email adres. Please!
David

Europe

#2 Apr 18, 2011
Please,please,please give me your phone number.
David

Europe

#3 Apr 24, 2011
Today I have seen your film "ARTHUR ET LES MINIMOYS".
Greek Divine

Athens, Greece

#4 Jul 10, 2011
I love that movie since I was 9,almost 5 years since then.I miss the day I first saw it,I was amazed.Here's some of my favourite scenes!
Here in this video are two of my favorite scenes.This ia part of the movie,but in this part my favorite scenes are the one in the flower and the one when they are at the disco,fightcing (fighting-dancing XD)
&fe ature=related
And her eis before the above scenes,whe they give their first fight!Cool!Always love it!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And I love Arthur and the minimoys NOT Arthur and the Invisibles!
It's good to me no matter what the critics writing!
If you haven't seen it,then i wish you will!
Have fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mia Farrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actress Mia Farrow reveals her motto: 'I'm trying' (Sep '14) Sep '14 Wo Hoo 1
News American Apparel founder denies trying to explo... (May '09) Aug '13 Six Figures 5
News Mia Farrow and Woody Allen's prodigy son Ronan ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ron 1
Mia Farrow nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Tereasa 1
News Lively is best dressed, but Mulligan is 'Great'... (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
News Mia Farrow: model Naomi Campbell said gift was ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Felixia 7
News Campbell testimony under spotlight (Aug '10) Aug '10 free - dim 6
More from around the web