Method Man, Redman, Ghostface Killah ...

Method Man, Redman, Ghostface Killah July 26 At Toad's Place

There are 3 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Jul 22, 2009, titled Method Man, Redman, Ghostface Killah July 26 At Toad's Place. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Method Man and Redman are already legends in the hip-hop world, with their acclaimed work as a duo, dozens of Top 10 hits and a Grammy between them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Brewster, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2009
they didnt show up to the show
Mindy Marin

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2009
Thank God I didn't go...Can't believe they didn't show. Went to the July 30th show at Nokia Theater in NYC instead and it was great!
Mike from RI

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2009
Hey I went to the July 31st show at Lupo's/Roxy's in Providence, Rhode Island. THEY KILLED IT, it was my favorite concert ever, there was so much bud smoke in the air it was crazy! Props to Red & Meth, and Ghostface

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Method Man Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bitter Pill Turing Pharma Ceo Shkreli arrested ... (Dec '15) Jul '16 jeff halper for prez 4
News Martin Shkreli arrested by FBI on securities fr... (Dec '15) Feb '16 solidarity 10
News 50 Cent's Net Worth In 2015: $155 Million (May '15) May '15 KnutesNiche 1
News The Forbes Five: Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artists 2015 (May '15) May '15 The Wonder of You 1
Method Man nude (Jul '12) Oct '14 brandy t 3
News Rap duo Method Man and Redman to light up Chame... (Oct '14) Oct '14 brandy t 1
News How rap reveals trends in DRUGS: Graphs show ho... (May '14) May '14 DeathChamberzMusic 3
More from around the web