The 10 Best Female Outfits in Movie H...

The 10 Best Female Outfits in Movie History

There are 1 comment on the Village Voice story from Feb 7, 2011, titled The 10 Best Female Outfits in Movie History. In it, Village Voice reports that:

Who cares about the men? They always wear suits or sweaty T-shirts. But from the beginning of cinema, Hollywood's ladies have gotten swathed and feathered and dressed and undressed in ways that have made the fashion world rock with diversity and delight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Village Voice.

Ipswich, UK

#1 Apr 16, 2011
Anyone can leave free messages on Dorothy Dandridge's page on my site .

(If you contribute you will be in the running to win £100.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meryl Streep Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex Issues Driving You Crazy? Sex Therapy Usual... (Aug '13) Jan '16 Hermina 9
News Movie Planner: Meryl Streep talks 'Suffragette,... (Nov '15) Nov '15 BABY 1
News The Simpsons: From Michael Jackson to Johnny Ca... (May '15) May '15 Together Great 2
u friend garbage 4 night clubs (Mar '14) Mar '14 jonh 1
News Meryl Streep to play British suffragette Emmeli... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Haze giannico 1
News Director and actor Sydney Pollack dies at 73, c... (May '08) Jan '14 Lindsy 7
News Accent's a positive for Australian actors -- ex... (Aug '13) Aug '13 LOL 1
More from around the web