We're getting divorced - and having sex

Jul 24, 2012 Full story: Iol.co.za 10

In It's Complicated, Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin are a divorced couple who end up having a passionate affair.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Yes only have sex if there is a chance of reconciliation or no availability of other trusted male/female. Try to save your marriage if worth saving. How you know the next one will be different.
17 virgin

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
Yes only have sex if there is a chance of reconciliation or no availability of other trusted male/female. Try to save your marriage if worth saving. How you know the next one will be different.
R u a girl

Location hidden

#3 Jul 24, 2012
17 virgin wrote:
<quoted text>
R u a girl
Sorry, I am a male. How could I help you?
Anonymous

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Jul 26, 2012
I think it's good if your not having sex with anyoneelse

Location hidden

#5 Jul 27, 2012
donta11 wrote:
I think it's good if your not having sex with anyoneelse
If relationship is broke just stay away from them. No sex with betrayer.
Trev

Earlwood, Australia

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Dumb move until the paperwork is done. I have a buddy who's ex wife crawled into bed with him at every chance. Then accused spoucal rape at the divorce hearings.

BTW I still bang my exwife about once a month and we've been done 10 years.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Trev wrote:
Dumb move until the paperwork is done. I have a buddy who's ex wife crawled into bed with him at every chance. Then accused spoucal rape at the divorce hearings.
BTW I still bang my exwife about once a month and we've been done 10 years.
She gave you every thing but you divorced her. May be she is still loving you and a divorce paper means nothing for her. Some women give there love till they die but men think different way. They suck their youth and enjoy but in return give nothing.
Trev

Earlwood, Australia

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
She gave you every thing but you divorced her. May be she is still loving you and a divorce paper means nothing for her. Some women give there love till they die but men think different way. They suck their youth and enjoy but in return give nothing.
No we got divorced because we couldn't live together without fighting.

The sex? I'm really well hung and her new husband isn't. She misses that so she says.
Join Free

Location hidden

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Trev wrote:
<quoted text>
No we got divorced because we couldn't live together without fighting.
The sex? I'm really well hung and her new husband isn't. She misses that so she says.
Fighting bit could have been sorted out by going to any marriage guidance councillor. You and her were meant for each other. One of you is telling the truth. Women generally don't know what they are saying and what they meant. You got to forgive them because they don't know any better. If she is happy that way good luck.
Anonymous

O Fallon, IL

#10 Jul 30, 2012
I keep having oral sex with my ex wife because no one does it better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meryl Streep Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Issues Driving You Crazy? Sex Therapy Usual... (Aug '13) Jun '14 Welbie 8
u friend garbage 4 night clubs (Mar '14) Mar '14 jonh 1
Meryl Streep to play British suffragette Emmeli... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Haze giannico 1
Director and actor Sydney Pollack dies at 73, c... (May '08) Jan '14 Lindsy 7
Accent's a positive for Australian actors -- ex... (Aug '13) Aug '13 LOL 1
hope springs (Nov '12) Nov '12 datex 59 1
So Roseanne is, like, crazy transphobic (Oct '12) Oct '12 Rick in Kansas 111
More from around the web