Raleigh Egypt Students Attack by Grou...

Raleigh Egypt Students Attack by Group;Memphis Teens Brutally B...

There are 332 comments on the WREG story from Apr 22, 2010, titled Raleigh Egypt Students Attack by Group;Memphis Teens Brutally B.... In it, WREG reports that:

DJ Kates and her sister, Josselin Melville. were jumped from behind on their way home from Raleigh Egypt High School and Middle Schools Tuesday The girls says students and some parents were involved in the attacks One of two girls brutally beaten earlier this week after school is talking about what happened to her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Not Surprised

Millington, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2010
How old were the "mommas?" Did they graduate from high school? Have they ever held a job?
rodney

Cordova, TN

#2 Apr 22, 2010
all those black girls and their mommas jumped on those defenseless white girls.its why i moved from raleigh back in the 90's.used to be a nice place back in the day before certain people arrived and ruined it.well you could say that about other once nice memphis neighborhoods too.
rodney

Cordova, TN

#3 Apr 22, 2010
its a fact once blacks move into an area the property values go down and anybody that values their life moves out so the drug dealing,welfare trash moves in.
maxine

Stafford, VA

#4 Apr 22, 2010
good grief! What the hell happend to Memphis? I lived there many many years ago when Raleigh was nice.
You could not catch me there now!
Candor7

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2010
This could have resulted i n a maimimg. If it was my kid, I would have been there on the scene with a shot gun, and would have no hesitation to use it in the defnese of my children.

Thats what such babarism requires for a response, and it is also the reason we have the right to bear arms.Our civilization is devolving. The times are just like the wild west, when individuals had to defend themselves, their loved oes, and their own property. No one else will do it, not even the police.
pila

Memphis, TN

#6 Apr 22, 2010
you know all you people that are putting down ALL the black people are wrong. not all blacks are like what you are saying. some move there and then they better them selfs. it sound like you have not done any better but what you are saying on here.
DeSoto County Resident

Hendersonville, NC

#7 Apr 22, 2010
Get out of Memphis before your girls end up dead!
apalled at animals

Memphis, TN

#8 Apr 22, 2010
I have only lived in memphis for 1.5 years now and I am still in SHOCK at the way some people act in this city. In my past city this, would have been dealt with by vendetta and these animals would all have dissappeared or been killed very graphically and violently to make a point with these animals that reside here. I am seeing memphis slide into the abyss of jungle law. There should be a way to enforce the law and make an example for all the other LAWBREAKERS to see. There are good black men and women in this city that have my respect, but these aSsailants are ANIMALS AND SHOULD BE CAGED
LikeISaid

Irving, IL

#9 Apr 22, 2010
rodney wrote:
all those black girls and their mommas jumped on those defenseless white girls.its why i moved from raleigh back in the 90's.used to be a nice place back in the day before certain people arrived and ruined it.well you could say that about other once nice memphis neighborhoods too.
No matter where you go, they follow, just like roaches. That is why all formerly GOOD areas turn to, well, MEMPHIS.
Forbes magazine (& every CIVIL person in Memphis)has this city pegged to a "T".
gone999

Memphis, TN

#10 Apr 22, 2010
What happened to Memphis? It turned 75% black. You can march and pray all you want but until you change the black mind set all this will remain
Thomas

Willowbrook, IL

#11 Apr 22, 2010
rodney wrote:
Thanks to Gov. handouts for the ghetto rats, this trash is destroying "once nice" neighborhoods in every state.
itIScoming

Irving, IL

#12 Apr 22, 2010
Candor7 wrote:
This could have resulted i n a maimimg. If it was my kid, I would have been there on the scene with a shot gun, and would have no hesitation to use it in the defnese of my children.
Thats what such babarism requires for a response, and it is also the reason we have the right to bear arms.Our civilization is devolving. The times are just like the wild west, when individuals had to defend themselves, their loved oes, and their own property. No one else will do it, not even the police.
EXACTLY! It all comes down to self-reliance (which they do NOT comprehend).
The facts ALWAYS speak for themselves. Wonder why the request for CCP's has SOARED in TN? Sometimes you have to fix problems yourseves, even if the solutions are not always pleasant. Before it all comes to another "civil" war, we will all have to carry POV cameras around to document our days, 24hrs at a time.

“Single Full Time Dad”

Since: Dec 09

Forest Hills, Nashville, TN

#13 Apr 22, 2010
DeSoto County Resident wrote:
Get out of Memphis before your girls end up dead!
I agree and second the relocation option...the mother and her daughters should move...completely away from the Memphis area. MS is not far enough :)
Rdoug52

Cordova, TN

#14 Apr 22, 2010
I think this is what is now called Social Justice. If you don't have a gun,You better get one.Things aren't getting better and no matter where you run You will be found.
RAVEN

Memphis, TN

#15 Apr 22, 2010
They need to lock those kids up who were involved in that fight, period.
Oh Well

Germantown, TN

#16 Apr 22, 2010
Jane the natives are restless tonight.
It's tribal violence.
Morgana

Ogden, AR

#18 Apr 22, 2010
Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Gov. handouts for the ghetto rats, this trash is destroying "once nice" neighborhoods in every state.
I am sorry to hear this. I wish you all could take out the trash. The only thing you can do is move to a place the "ghetto rats" don't follow. If you know what I mean.

Memphis, TN

#19 Apr 22, 2010
apalled at animals wrote:
I have only lived in memphis for 1.5 years now and I am still in SHOCK at the way some people act in this city. In my past city this, would have been dealt with by vendetta and these animals would all have dissappeared or been killed very graphically and violently to make a point with these animals that reside here. I am seeing memphis slide into the abyss of jungle law. There should be a way to enforce the law and make an example for all the other LAWBREAKERS to see. There are good black men and women in this city that have my respect, but these aSsailants are ANIMALS AND SHOULD BE CAGED
You say there should be a way to "enforce the law" yet you advocate dealing with the event "by vendetta" so the alleged attackers are "dissappeared" or "killed very graphically and violently." News flash ... that's not the law in this country. The law provides for a process by which the accused are charged and tried. If found guilty, they will be sentenced in accordance with the law. For better or for worse, our system is not a system of vigilante justice, and anyone choosing to be a vigilante is a "lawbreaker" too.
Not Surprised

Millington, TN

#20 Apr 22, 2010
I've lived close to Raleigh since 1984. It USED to be a place where you could shop and hang out. Now, it's nothing but pawn shops and Cash for title stores. I drive by the Walmart and Kroger there to find one in a better part of Memphis or Bartlett or Millington. I don't know who to blame but the decline started under Herenton.
hehehehehehehe

United States

#21 Apr 22, 2010
Little Jeremiah wrote:
I had my own drug problems and problems with my daughters when they were growing up, but even I wouldn't be such a dirty filthy black mammy to gang attack a girl my daughters were fighting with.
Maybe its because I'm white, but such a thing would never occur to me or any other white person I ever knew.
This must be one of those things you dirty black animals call a "Black Thang".
Filthy black mammy neggeros.
Sound like you still on drugs idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Issak Says Early Elvis Is 'In My DNA' (Aug '11) Aug '12 Jim 4
News Opus One Turns Up Latin Heat (Feb '12) Feb '12 Josh 1
News Tennessee Treasures - Elvis Tailor Bernard Lansky (Apr '08) Jun '10 J Lee Burlington Wa 9
News Mid-South memories: November 2, 2009 (Nov '09) Nov '09 nina 1
News Elvis Presleya s 1969 Music Is a oeGhettoa Fabu... (Aug '09) Aug '09 bronik 2
News Elvis Presley, Beach Boys and Jayhawks Lead Lis... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nina 1
News From Elvis In Memphis (Jun '09) Jun '09 DENNIS HAUSER 1
More from around the web