Gibson breaks his silence on taped rant

Gibson breaks his silence on taped rant

There are 17 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 23, 2011, titled Gibson breaks his silence on taped rant. In it, Newsday reports that:

Mel Gibson looks on during a photocall to promote the movie "Edge of Darkness", in Paris .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 25, 2011
All recordings are fake. Not only edited but tempered with as well.
unles you know about codex and what a codex is and mean and wht you can do with it you cannot comprehend how those digital recordings were made.
how can oksana claim she has tapes when there is no tapes but files on her computer?
and how come she deleted them all form her iophone if she was to use thme to protect herself?
and how come she could have deleeted them between february 18-20 and june 2010 when she strarted tlakig to a layer in february 19 2010 already?
glorai alred and her own lawyher as well. to whom she emailed.

and how do oyu explain that a sound ingeneer was at her place all day on february 19, 2010, and again on february 20 2010 the folowingday, jimmy the sound man with whom she spend sy valentin in february 2011, when the last recordings were made on february 20, 2010, in the afternoon?
it sounds to me as if the sound man was there to fix the digital recordings.
oksan refered to them as tapes to fol everyubody as you can edit tapes but oyu cannot temper them..
but this is the digital age and if oyu temper recordings and reload them there is no way someone wil see it was done so.. specialy if jimmy used his own computer, and he did together with his own audio softwares, and own codex softawre on his computer, and then uploaded the final take o oksanas computer.
jimmy computer was not taken for examination by the detective which is very weird since he was at oksas house on february 19 and 20! and for al we know on february 18 as well!!

if the files on oksa computer only show when those recording were downloaded and not when thy were made then it proves that oksana downloaed them after making them an dit alos mwena that several of them could have been uploaded as file in her ocmputer days weeks and even months after she had recorded mel gibson.,
So we are back ot starting box, where we do not know when those recordings were made
but oksana is an alien and she can be throw out of the country for making illegal recordings whihc is the case since she recorded hm again on february 20, and not jsut one night, and since she edited those recordings and lied by presenting thme as tapes.
juast that is enouhg to get her deported.
A codec is a profesional audio system who can only be used in DOS state, and with which oyu can control the length of each sound, how frocefull they come out, how fast, how slow, how much repeat you can put in htem, distortion, scram or low voice, shaking or striaght, and all oyu need to make better and better effect are a serie of expl form the original
mels voice, so mels breathing, runing, screaming, shouting, hesitating, asking, afirning, and its all put as tidbit in smaples, then mix together, and the machine has all sounds ranges it needs to make a perfect copy of mel gibsons voice and nobody wil be able ot see a sh.it
you then type a sentence in a box of the software or use the mic conected to the computer and tlak, and it wil then give oyu back that same sentgence with the ovice of the person oyu put in as smaple. very often used in studios to have the ovice of a singer sounds like the original singer on songs where he or she cnt reach the tunes, so a unknown singer is hired to do the song an dhtne its voice is sampled thorugh the real singers voice, to make it sound like if it was him or her who recorded it..
All you need is a wide enouhg range of samples of voice tunes and thats in the box,.
then oyu can alos take real conversations, and add on it a otuch of smapling to make it osunds exactly like the other fake recordings oyu made, and nobody can come after you.
thts what jimmy did but he made mistakes many of them. cause he isnt specialy good at this.
he is an audio engeneer who had been close ot mel gibson severaltiems and witnessed disputes between mle and oksana and surely taped them as well.
a sound expert wihtout audio recordings on him? not possible.

Location hidden

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Add to this nightmare the fact that oksana in her interview made the day she went to the charity event for tchernibyl kids in february 2010, for extra, said that hs ehad ordered sounds equipment that were to coem in a week.
She had jsut been in france wiht mel gibson on february 3 and 4 and came back the 5-6 oif ferburay 2010, gave that interview a weel later to extra online whwere shelied about scorring the next mle gibsons movie.. and that interview was first aired on feruary 18, 2010!! YES THAT VERY day.. exactly the day when she had received those expensive audio equipemnent who arementioned i the tpaes and costed 200.000 dollars!!
and that day she recorded mel gibson!
mel call her mad at her lies about scoring his movie, and oksana is the one that gave the green light to extra to publihs that article and video, as soon as she had received the audio equipement to recoird and make fausle tapes..
THAT ARTICLE WAS PUBLIJSED THE 18 FEBRUARY 2010 IN THE EVENING.
THATS WHY MEL GIBSON CALLED HER IN THE EVENING!
AND SHE WAS WAIITNG AND EXPECTING THOSE CALLS.
IT WASNT THE FIRST TIME THAT SHE WAS MAKING FAKE ANOUNCEMENT OF THAT KIND TO FORCE MEL GIBSONS HAND TO ACTUALISE THME..
SHE DID THAT ALL 2009!!

this was planed, and executed with an audio expert.
what else do the police want? an audio engener in the house while the recordings were made! isnt that enouhg? who in worse had an intimate relations hip wiht oksan since a year and was employed by mel gbosn to help oksana in mel gibsons icon studio, qith her music since 9 monhts!!
what more do oyu need as prove that this was fabricated and why wSNT THE JIMMY SOUND ENGENER NOT ARRESTED FOR CONSPIRACY AND FRAUDE AND CRIME IN HELPING OKSANA TO MAKE THOSE FAULSE RECORDINGS?
if she fal they fall ad thats her parachite same goes for the lawyers who knew she lied and that she recored in conversations where they do show that they know she is lying about the tpaes and the DV.
if she fall she can take them wiht for felony.
and they will be disbared.
she comited enough crimes ot be deported 30 times.
if the DA had charged her on anything,like lying ounder oath whihc she did on 6 different occasions, or on editing the tpaes tampering the pctures and so on whihc he should have, she will have been deported.
and thats why the da didnt charged her at all wiht anything..
to protect someone else.
someone has ot report the DA and the judge who comited a felny by alowing oksana to use the child supprt money for other things than for the child. the list she claim to get a 20.000 dolars raise in chd suport contianed at 80% items fo herslef, car, phone, stuff who are totlay irelated to the childs need.
and both child must receive the same mloney, alex get 2500 so its 800 times more that lucia get.. and in worse its not for her but the mother and oksa told she was ot use tha tmoney to pay her lawyers bils, in her interview tv to people mag in ocotber andovemebr 2010..
its a felony deport her.
and the judge is alos guilty of felony to have authorise that!

how coem so many juridic erros and fraude have been made n ths case and nobody has even tried ot stop thme?
who knows

Woodbridge, VA

#3 Apr 25, 2011
Oh my gosh ! These people are saying things that Mel Gibson did not say. So, from now on, I will NEVER believe anything Oksana says. Not that I ever did.

See how easy people can put words in people's mouth that they didn't even say?

In this youtube video these people said that Mel Gibson said that he wish Oksana to get raped by a pack of N.

WRONG!!

Mel said.. that she was dressing too sex.. and that if she gets raped bla bla bla..
HE DOESN'T WISH THIS WOMAN TO GET RAPED !!

These people, as you can see, are all on the bandwagon to trash Mel Gibson and make sure he keeps the bad name that Oksana got started.

I am thinking that he never said Jews started all the wars in the world too, nor called anyone sugar tits.

His answer to that was..

It takes both sides to start a war. Which is true, because it does take two sides to start a war.

Mel said I never called anyone sugar tits.

Check out this video !

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2011
who knows wrote:
Oh my gosh ! These people are saying things that Mel Gibson did not say. So, from now on, I will NEVER believe anything Oksana says. Not that I ever did.
See how easy people can put words in people's mouth that they didn't even say?
In this youtube video these people said that Mel Gibson said that he wish Oksana to get raped by a pack of N.
WRONG!!
Mel said.. that she was dressing too sex.. and that if she gets raped bla bla bla..
HE DOESN'T WISH THIS WOMAN TO GET RAPED !!
These people, as you can see, are all on the bandwagon to trash Mel Gibson and make sure he keeps the bad name that Oksana got started.
I am thinking that he never said Jews started all the wars in the world too, nor called anyone sugar tits.
His answer to that was..
It takes both sides to start a war. Which is true, because it does take two sides to start a war.
Mel said I never called anyone sugar tits.
Check out this video !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5KI3tq8U3RIXX
yes its true sweetheart and i saw it soo often and told it so often noce to see you sweetheart :)

Location hidden

#5 Apr 26, 2011
ITS JUST A TURC TV THEY ALWAYS REPEATT HE SAME SH.IT SINCE JULY 2010
Emmy

Sunbury, OH

#6 Apr 27, 2011
Just more media joining the "popular stance" of bias against Mel for his personal life versus his contribution to his field. Sorry if I sound anti-semantic but, after all of this SH*T, I am more convinced than ever that there is a HW group in power, that "happen" to be Jewish, that have it out for Mel. And there is no doubt that his human weakness left an opening for them. And there are those in HW and media who fear the retribution of this group, so they go along. It is Mel's cross to bear, and he is bearing it well.
So tired of "some" of the Jewish community hanging on every opportunity to claim anti-sematism ---
it really shows their intent--- they care only for their own --- above all else. Most of us never have to personally deal with their wrath, and have never held ANYTHING against them anyway. But, they show their true colors now in a public way, so I am awakened to the fact that they only care truly about their "own". Old testament fears and beliefs are revealed here in action --- lack of forgiveness, love of power, arrogant judgement of others, and exclusion of those who are not their own.
Has opened my eyes to be more discerning about "some" this group of people's potential true intent. Guess that makes me anti-semantic????? Well, "some" of the Jewish faith appear to love that call ---- BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Tired of it --- sadly --- there is anti-whatever all over the place in our world. It appears that "some" Jews would like us to believe that they the eternal "victim" --- I think those particular persons are riding the victim train too long now and people are noticing. Get into the process of making the world better, and not carrying on with defensive, protective strategies to benefit a select group.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 27, 2011
Emmy wrote:
Just more media joining the "popular stance" of bias against Mel for his personal life versus his contribution to his field. Sorry if I sound anti-semantic but, after all of this SH*T, I am more convinced than ever that there is a HW group in power, that "happen" to be Jewish, that have it out for Mel. And there is no doubt that his human weakness left an opening for them. And there are those in HW and media who fear the retribution of this group, so they go along. It is Mel's cross to bear, and he is bearing it well.
So tired of "some" of the Jewish community hanging on every opportunity to claim anti-sematism ---
it really shows their intent--- they care only for their own --- above all else. Most of us never have to personally deal with their wrath, and have never held ANYTHING against them anyway. But, they show their true colors now in a public way, so I am awakened to the fact that they only care truly about their "own". Old testament fears and beliefs are revealed here in action --- lack of forgiveness, love of power, arrogant judgement of others, and exclusion of those who are not their own.
Has opened my eyes to be more discerning about "some" this group of people's potential true intent. Guess that makes me anti-semantic????? Well, "some" of the Jewish faith appear to love that call ---- BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Tired of it --- sadly --- there is anti-whatever all over the place in our world. It appears that "some" Jews would like us to believe that they the eternal "victim" --- I think those particular persons are riding the victim train too long now and people are noticing. Get into the process of making the world better, and not carrying on with defensive, protective strategies to benefit a select group.
Extremely well seem, well said, and well done, Emmy.

What you say is true, worse even, and more and more people are awakeningto it and dotn hesitate anymore to admit its true and to see it as it is and say it too.

Martyr is what thety want to be seen at even within their own community..
when we now know, amoung professional historians, politicians and army people since 10 years now, but officialy told since a few monhts only, that only 1,2 million jews died in the camps and during the WW2 in all and not the 6 and 3 miillions that were told, it also help put things in perspective.. specialywhen knowing that 3,2 million non jews, christians, died in the concentrations camos, plus all 10 of million of people, chrisitans who died civilians and soldiers during the war, it makes you chill: how could such a minority of the population, and a minority of the world war 2 victims, put their own brand on all this war as the main causlatywhen they were not and neverwere, and how cna this keep on going when its now porven that it was never the case??
time for the jews tyo give us an explaination on that!

5 miilons armenians, were massacred by the turcs after WW2, becuse they were christinas!!
do oyu se any memorial stone soemwhere for them?
no
are christians now consicdered as martyrs and respeected and is it forbidden to insult their faith??
NO!
why is that?
do you see any memorial stone any where neear those camps fro the christisnas milon of christians who died there?
NO!
why is that?
are they even mentioned each time there is a memorial done at aushwitz?
NOPE!
are they mnetions in all those museums of the victims ofd the war?
No NEVER!!
why is that?
only the jewds count and they have been good at dragging profit form that war for the past 66 years! and now it has ot stop!

its worse than caring for their won, they call us "goy" meaning less that a dog-sh.it, as its what a goy mean.

they hate us its a fact as you can see it in al waht they od and no its not jsut a minority.
the minority is the jews not acting like that.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 27, 2011
We have had it, out with the jews controlling hte media and controling politic as well.
And no more movie aing amonopol of the jews who chose what will be done and waht wont be!
and beware who desobey them!!
as Mel Gibson did when he made "THE PASSION OF CHIRST" AGAISNT THEM!!

No, we dont want that anymore its enough we have had enouhg
we dont want ever to hear the word antisemitsme used agaisnt us
as a weapon to destroy us
its over jews, you better foudn a way to adapt and be good to us as we have been very good to you, cause we wont tolerate your mood swings anymore nor your discriminations of the non jews.
Its over.
Nobody want to hear that old litany anymnore.
we are sick and tired to hear it.
:(
What you did to Mel Gibson only show how arrogant and ressentfull and judgemental and lying you are and what you are ready to do to one man just to show its you who decide.
All what oyu gained in doing so was to expose yoruself even more, and make him into the hero agaisnt you that we needed.
We dont want to work agaisnt jews, we want to ignore you, and not give oyu specila powers, and we want you to stop giving each others special favor like if you were a special club wiht memebrs in all branches of the society and across borders!!
Its enough!
Out with the old way, in with the new!
We want the old dinausorus down!
Your time is over! Get over it!

Mel Gibson showed us the way!
Long live Mel Gibson!
No morre discrimination among people and abuse of minoroty words like racist and antisemites, jsut to cover up priviledges and machinations!
We dont want it anymore!
who knows

Woodbridge, VA

#9 Apr 28, 2011
Emmy wrote:
Wow, you couldn't have said that any better.

I think they where out to get him ever since he made The Passion Of The Christ, and who knows, they might be the ones that got the
Jews Started All Wars In The World started too.

Just like the fools that are saying Mel said he wishes Oksana to get raped by a pacl of N. No where on those tapes did he say I wish for your azz to get raped.

DO YOU SEE HOW FAR PEOPLE WILL GO?

You do a good thing like make a movie about Jesus, or try to stand up for someone that is being mistreated, or try to tell the truth on or about someone or something, and they will attack you as well.

We live in such a fricked up world now a days, that wrong is seen as right and right is seen as being wrong.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 28, 2011
hii i am back!!:D
Linda Roth

United States

#11 Apr 28, 2011
I don't know if there is, and/or who is behind an outright attack on Mel Gibson. For people to speculate that it's Jews in general is just as bad as if they indeed attacked him. I just finished watching The Passion of the Christ, and am saddened that someone with the genius, guts, grit and spiritual capacity to make such a movie about my Lord and Savior was spurned by Hollywood and others. I know the Jewish community took it as an attack on them, but in interviews about the movie when it was first made, and in the movie itself, he made it clear that the Jewish leaders were just one part of the whole plan for Jesus' death. Whether people like it or not, it's what happened.
Actually, all people were the sinners responsible for nailing Him to the cross! I seem to remember Mr. Gibson saying that in those interviews. He said he didn't intend to slam the Jews.But most of all, it was Jesus Himself who willingly gave His life for our salvation - directed by God the Father - following His will. But, even though it was horrible, the end result was a good thing.
I am also saddened by his apparent reaction to all the criticism & rejection, that to turn back to another kind of life which includes alcohol and the rest of the non-productive behaviors exhibited. I realize these addictions & behaviors, and mental conditions are very deeply seated, and he needs help, but nothing is impossible for God, and no one is out of His reach! I care very much about him as a person, and make a plea to him to reconsider turning back to Jesus. I don't know how to contact him, but I would love to get this message to him directly somehow.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 28, 2011
Linda Roth wrote:
I don't know if there is, and/or who is behind an outright attack on Mel Gibson. For people to speculate that it's Jews in general is just as bad as if they indeed attacked him. I just finished watching The Passion of the Christ, and am saddened that someone with the genius, guts, grit and spiritual capacity to make such a movie about my Lord and Savior was spurned by Hollywood and others. I know the Jewish community took it as an attack on them, but in interviews about the movie when it was first made, and in the movie itself, he made it clear that the Jewish leaders were just one part of the whole plan for Jesus' death. Whether people like it or not, it's what happened.
Actually, all people were the sinners responsible for nailing Him to the cross! I seem to remember Mr. Gibson saying that in those interviews. He said he didn't intend to slam the Jews.But most of all, it was Jesus Himself who willingly gave His life for our salvation - directed by God the Father - following His will. But, even though it was horrible, the end result was a good thing.
I am also saddened by his apparent reaction to all the criticism & rejection, that to turn back to another kind of life which includes alcohol and the rest of the non-productive behaviors exhibited. I realize these addictions & behaviors, and mental conditions are very deeply seated, and he needs help, but nothing is impossible for God, and no one is out of His reach! I care very much about him as a person, and make a plea to him to reconsider turning back to Jesus. I don't know how to contact him, but I would love to get this message to him directly somehow.
ypu could also go fc yoruslef in the arse and begin to rethink your prejudices about a person you do not know and replace yoru arrogant assumptions with inteligent and wise facts!!!!

Mel Gibson do not drink since 2006, where he drink a short while while making the movie Apocalypto, due to the delay he was facing there.
Mel Gibson has no addictions what so ever.
Mel Gibson has recently builded a 100 milion dolars church with houses aroudn it to receive new church members willing ot move there in Malibu..
So what are oyu tlaking about like he turned away form christianity?
you read it in your TP??

Mel Gibson is the victim of jewish media and thats what we are tlaig here.,
Not about the passion of Christ movie, but about the way he has been treated by the media since 2009 in particular..

and never given a rest.
as well as in 2006 and 2007.

we are tlaking about what the media have done to worsen the situation for hi and how they diligently and willingly and purposly dissiminated faulse informations about him, on and on again foir th sole purpose to destroy his reputation by brainwashing their audiences that Mel Gibson was an evil erson by repeating all the time and depicting him as being agresive, angry, mean, racist , mysogyn, antosemite, and whatever other negativ adjectivs they could make up agaisnt him.
by chance the wave is truning now and certianly because i pushed it tht way and becaus Jodie Foster is insisting so much for the media to stop their sh.it

but she is having a hard time at doing just that.
who knows

Woodbridge, VA

#13 May 8, 2011
Linda, hun, Mel Gibson is a Christian. It is hard once you beleive and let Jesus "God" in your heart to turn your back on Jesus "God"... no matter what. Once you let Jesus "God" into your heart, he goes to work on ya. Believe me, he has me, and I find it hard to turn away from him, even when my life is a living hell at times. I know God is there for me, and will see me through, and he will do the same for Mel Gibson too.

Location hidden

#14 May 8, 2011
who knows wrote:
Linda, hun, Mel Gibson is a Christian. It is hard once you beleive and let Jesus "God" in your heart to turn your back on Jesus "God"... no matter what. Once you let Jesus "God" into your heart, he goes to work on ya. Believe me, he has me, and I find it hard to turn away from him, even when my life is a living hell at times. I know God is there for me, and will see me through, and he will do the same for Mel Gibson too.
baby, she never said for Mel Gibson ot turn his back on Jesius, but to turn back to God..
meanign the oposite of what you udnerstood.
dament try to se whats written not your apprehensions..

She wrote like she thought that Mel had turn away from Jeuss and say that she wish for him to TURN BACK to God..
Menaing be a christian again.
She beleives that he turned his back on jesus because of what she beleives ot be his behaviours.. from what she read in the media.

She never said for him to go away form God, opposite, she ask for someone to give Mel gibson the message, to come back to God.
Not turn hsi back on Jesus, but to turn back to Jesus.

Maybe she used the wrong terminology, but it was clear enough for me.
Turn back to God.
Not: turn your back on God.

Beside, oyu could easily deduct this form the reast of what she said.
she is defending mel gibson netirely about al what he had ot go through wiht critics form jews during the making of the Passion of the Christ,a nd she is obviously chrisitan since she watched the movie The Passion of The Christ for Easter..
Sorry, but i never heard a christian telling to another christian or anyone else, to turn their back on Jesus and God..
Use logic baby..
Her name is Linda, not Satan.. lol

Dont worry, there is still good christinas on earth who think a whole world of Mel Gibson and love him.:))
who knows

Woodbridge, VA

#15 May 8, 2011
Yeah, I am one of them.
who knows

Woodbridge, VA

#16 May 8, 2011
Hun, you say for her to go an fc herself, when you quoted what she said, then you take up for her. Can't you make up your mind? lol Oh, and I never called her Satan, hun. I wasn't even rude to her.

Location hidden

#17 May 8, 2011
who knows wrote:
Hun, you say for her to go an fc herself, when you quoted what she said, then you take up for her. Can't you make up your mind? lol Oh, and I never called her Satan, hun. I wasn't even rude to her.
that was about her assuming that Mel gibson is a drunkard and drink all the itme i am tyired of hearign bpeople saying that as wel as assuming that mel gibso was driunk when he answered the phone..

I now you never caled her satan, stop teasing me.
I said no christina wil ask another chrsitgian ot turn their back on Jesus or God.. Only Satan will do that..
no you werent rude.
and i never said oyu were so.
i said that oyu come from a place of self defence automaticaly no matter how good what is said is to oyu.
And oyu jsut demonstratged it here again,.
relax Max.
All is fine.. ;))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mel Gibson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hope Mel Gibson wiIl die of cancer Jan 26 Markus 1
Does Mel Gibson support Marco Rubio in 2016? Sep '15 Tony 1
News Mel Gibson supports Tom Hardy as new Mad Max (May '15) Jul '15 nursie 2
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 391
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Mar '15 Sister Mary 32
News Mel Gibson displays thinning hair and bald spot... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Ranger 1
News Danny Glover supports Unifor (Sep '14) Sep '14 screwed again by ... 1
More from around the web