First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 28, 2011
D.A. On Verge Of Charging Mel Gibson
2/28/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Sources connected with the Mel Gibson criminal investigation tell TMZ ... Gibson is about to be charged with domestic violence, but Oksana Grigorieva will not be charged with extortion.

Multiple sources say the dye is not officially cast, but the powers that be think there's enough evidence to prosecute Mel, however not enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Oksana extorted him -- notwithstanding that she demanded $15 million from him in return for keeping the tapes secret.

All of our sources say ... the turning point for prosecutors was the fact that prior to Oksana going to the Sheriff's Department and accusing Gibson of domestic violence, Mel's family law attorneys filed a declaration in the family law case, in which Mel admits to slapping Oksana -- he says because she was shaking baby Lucia wildly and feared Shaken Baby Syndrome.

We're told the likely charge against Mel will be misdemeanor domestic violence -- he will not be charged with a felony. Misdemeanor domestic violence carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail.

Sources say the extortion investigation has become a bone of contention between the D.A. and the L.A. County Sheriff's Department. We're told Sheriff's investigators believe there is sufficient evidence -- much of which has not been made public -- to prosecute Oksana, but the D.A. doesn't agree.

As for a timetable ... we're told the decision is expected in the next two weeks, and very possibly this week.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/28/mel-gibson-chra...

I hope it's true that Mel get charged with Domestic Violence. He admits to slapping Oksana, which shows he is guilty of committing a violent act towards another person.

Location hidden

#2 Feb 28, 2011
Oops! Sorry about that. I posted my nic on the Topic area. Mybad.
Ely

Astrakhan, Russia

#3 Feb 28, 2011
Do not worry, now it will be your blog.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 28, 2011
I don't want my own blog, but I am interested in seeing how the Gibson drama will unfold.
Ely

Astrakhan, Russia

#5 Feb 28, 2011
For me, if this story will be finished
soon - the better.
Ely

Astrakhan, Russia

#6 Feb 28, 2011
Just think how much time has already been spent to waste. This is a time when every minute counts when a huge number of ideas may be already realized. This drama - not a show for our pleasure.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2011
then what are oyu dpoing here waistign your time and everyone elses time??
nobodty force oyu to folow that story dude , its not your life ya know that dont you? youve got a life, right?.. or wrong?

I barely beleive that one could post a subject and titled it with ones name wihtout realising it.. one has to type it in the subject line so it is totlay impossible ot od that unwilingly.

that article form tmz is full of sh.it

they cite no sources at all
they say "our sources" and who tha tmight be??
and "the power that be" how conveninet.. could it be oksana and horrowitz .??
wqho else could be interested in spreading lies and rumors like that at sucha time bit okdsa and harvey levi who has no story to print and know very well andhas announced for months now that oksa will be charged for extgrotion as all proves where there and he ahd seen them and he is a lawyr sohe shoudlknow,m but he nedds ot create soem tension before announcing that oksa is charged, or there wil be no surpised and after she is charged then he lost his biggest story..
so he wil have money problems..

sorry but i odnt buy thios crap sounds like the story of radar of oksa meeting wiht mnel at the pediatrist as part of the coparenting class.. not true
they have resteianingorder on each others so its not possible and os lcse to the verdict totaly improbable and coparenting doesnt involve meeting oneanother specuialy when a crminal case involving DV and exoptrtion is involved.

If she was to get killed tomorrow i will go "AAAAHHH what a good news" :)) and the i wont care at all.
its like all wil be as it shall after that.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 7, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson Audio Rants Are Authentic -- Expert's Declaration Entered Into Evidence

Kent Gibson was hired by Grigorieva to substantiate the recordings, which are key evidence against Mel, who is facing a criminal domestic violence charge. At one point on the recordings after Oksana accuses Mel of hitting her, he replies that she "f**king deserved it."

RadarOnline.com exclusively released the tapes that shook the entertainment world last year and revealed Mel using vile racist langauge, while threatening Oksana and raging out of control.

Kent Gibson's declaration is a huge boost to Grigorieva's case as it counters any suggestion that the secretly recorded tapes were tampered with and edited. If the tapes were tampered with they would not be admissable in court.

The expert's finding will bolster prosectors if they attempt to charge and convict the Lethal Weapon star for allegedly punching Grigorieva in the head on January 6, last year, at his multi-million dollar Malibu mansion.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03...

Location hidden

#9 Mar 9, 2011
Mel Gibson guilty plea expected — for the kids' sake [Poll]
Comments (0)
(0)
(1)
March 9, 2011 | 7:23 pm

Mel Gibson is expected to plead guilty to misdemeanor domestic violence Good news for those who wondered if the Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva drama would ever come to an end: The actor is expected to plead guilty this week to a misdemeanor domestic violence charge that would slap him with counseling but no jail time, L.A. Now said Wednesday.

Why now? For the sake of his kids, his attorney Blair Berk said in a statement, and to slam the brakes on the "enormous media circus" that would continue to surround the situation. Gibson has been under investigation for months on allegations of domestic violence involving a Jan. 6 altercation in which Grigorieva alleged he hit her while she was holding their child.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2011/0...

I think if Mel Gibson is serious about "protecting" his youngest daughter, he would have made a plea months ago. I think he's doing it now because he doesn't want more dirty laundry being aired. It might show him to be worse than what's already out there.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 9, 2011
OLYMPE wrote:
I barely beleive that one could post a subject and titled it with ones name wihtout realising it.. one has to type it in the subject line so it is totlay impossible ot od that unwilingly.
that article form tmz is full of sh.it
This comment coming from someone who can't type worth a crap. Unlike you, I don't open or start many threads so I am unfamiliar with how it's done. At least I acknowleded it right away.

Oly, you type mistakes constantly so get over yourself.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 9, 2011
Ely wrote:
Just think how much time has already been spent to waste. This is a time when every minute counts when a huge number of ideas may be already realized. This drama - not a show for our pleasure.
I have never thought of "This drama" as "a show for our pleasure." A woman was physically abused, with an infant present. That is wrong and illegal. Mel Gibson has a history of alcohol abuse and slandering certain ethnicity.

July 2010, audio tapes are released and we hear Gibson slandering women, Latinos and African Americans. I don't know if he was on drugs (alcohol or otherwise), but his vile rants were very disturbing. Accusations happen of distortion (by Oksana Gregorieva) and physical and verbal abuse by Gibson.

Now, a tentative plea deal for Gibson to plead no contest to a misdemeanor charge. So it might be "over" soon, but Mel Gibson's actions after the plea will tell the rest of the story. I still feel he should do some jail time, but I don't always understand the way our legal and judicial system operates. However, Mel attending a year long batterer's program is better than nothing at all.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-mel-g...
Ely

Astrakhan, Russia

#12 Mar 10, 2011
And I repeat once again that she must hit in his teeth at once, and not to shake the innocent baby in front of an enraged like a bull, man. Or go directly to the police if if it is accepted in your country . And this doll lurking, waiting for a chance to hit back and how more painful . Despicable, vile, insignificant creature.
In my opinion, nobody has the right to hit the woman, even if it's the last whore, but in this case, the fine would be sufficient punishment to not have the desire to beat women.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 10, 2011
Has there been credible evidence Oksana was shaking the baby? Or is that something that came out of the Gibson camp?

No child, woman or man deserve to be abused. Period.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 10, 2011
MEL GIBSON IS ONLY CHARGED BASED ON WHAT HE SAID HIMSLEF AND NOT BASED ON ANYRTHING THAT OKSANA SAID
THIS MENA THAT THE DA DO NOT BELEIVE A WORD OF WHAT SHE SAID AND THAT TH DV CHARGES HAVE BEEN REJECTED.
WHATS LEFT ARE THE DECLARATION OF MEL GIBSON GIVEN TO THE POLICEIN JUNE 20, 2010, BEFORE HE WAS CHARGED FOR DV,ON JUNE 25, 2010, ANDIN WHIHC HE SIAD THAT HE SLAPPED OKSA TO MAKE HER STOP TO SHAKE THE BABY.

As i have already stated severaltimes there isno way the DA cpuld tunr around Mel own declaration of battrty who constotute misdemeanpor even if it was justified by the fact that she was shckaing the baby like a ragdoll l,ike its the case here.

so mel gibson was charged wiht a battery of a lesser degre m,enaing nothign at all.
thjat kindof charge do not lead to jail time.
and melgibson candonothign else but plea deal mno contest to it since it is his own word.. if he contrested it he will be saying that he was lying under oath tpo the police.
so mel gibson is nolt charged with anything that oksana accused him of at al
the DA do not beleive in tjhe domestiv violence anditmean that extortion took place.

wake up!

its not by hiding your head in the sand that itwil chage reality!

HSE LEID AND TGHE DA AND THE DA'S PROSECUTORS HAVE DECLARED THAT SHE LIED AND HAVE THEPROVE OF IOT BY NOT CHARGING MEL FOR DV
IF THERE WAS SUDFFICIENT EVIDENCE OF DV THEY WILL CHARGE HIM WITH IT BUT THERE ISNT.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 10, 2011
Mel Gibson is going to plead no contest to a misdemeanor charge. A lesser charge doesn't change the fact he battered a woman.

No jail time only means he has a good lawyer that was able to work it so Mel wouldn't have to go to jail. It doesn't mean he didn't commit an illegal act.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 10, 2011
no you are totaly crazy and show how ignorant you are.

he is not charged to beat a woman idiolt!

a battery means a fight learn english! and not nbeatting!!

batery can mena to have a verbal fight.
thats also misdemeanor of a lesser degee.

thats what mel gibson is cjharged with.

you odnt understand a sh.it to this case!
the case dont have go to court yet so his lawywr cant have been a god laweyer to get it down idiot!

it is the DA and his prosecutor who present the charges BASWED SOLELY ON THE EVIDENCES PRESNETED BY THE SHWERIF'S INVESTIGATORS!
THEN, AFTER THE DA HAS PRESS CHJARGES A LAW SITE CAN BEGIN WHERE THE LAWYERS OF BOT PARTS WILLPRESENT THE CASE IN COURT!

ALL SUMMER UP TO NOW THEALONE COURT HEARIGN HAVE BEEN ABOUT THE CHILD CUSTODY, AND NOT THE CRIMINAL CASE

THATS how far out of relatity oyuare and how little oyu hav understood this case and what is going on!

i will advise you to consult a lawyer he wil wexplain you how this work.

The charge mean that he never battered oksana, and that she lied.
it means that her DV accusation do not have been accepted, and as the decision is based on what evidences the law enforcement found, it menas that all her evidences were faulse.

which reflect in the charge of the DA.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 10, 2011
If Mel gibosn had not state din june 2010 tha the had slap oksa to make her stop form shaking the baby like a rag doll, he wont have been chargd with anything at all today.

In his own declaratin he coinfessed himself to a simple misdemeanor.
ifsomeone kick oyur child's head with his foot and oyu try to stop it, to protect yoru kid, by slaping the guys on the faceto make him stop, even if it save your childs life, it wil be considered as misdemeanor as oyu used physical contact to do so. even if the guy had a gun adn was about to shoot your kid or mother.

Its the law in CA.

but of course its the lowest of simple misdemeanor. and nothing wil be ask form oyu
it is the case here.

a simple misdemeanor of a lesser kind can only be charged when there was no physical injury of the spouse, and no harm intended, and was jsutified.

and its the case here.

you refer to TMZ, then read tmz they alos said it!
harvbey is a lawyer dude!

Oksana's DV carges were:
punching on the face twice, breaking veneers, bruises, hitting thre 2 month old baby on theface, threatenign her wiht a gun,(= Assault with a deadly weapon) chassing her outside, threatening her osnwiht the gun, and hittig her in formnt of the son, whihc alos ocnstotute a crime.

if any of those things had been accepted as true, Mel gisbonss custody will have been striped immediatly and he will ahve bene arrested and jailed a log time ago.

But none of those stories were acepted as being true and nothing prove dit to be true.
oksa son alexander has testifgied severla tiems ot the police and the DFCS that his mohjter lied and that mel giobson only salp her once on theface to make herstop shaking the baby.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 10, 2011
A DV of that kind involvcing hiting a baby and thereatenign wiht a giun can get one10 years in jail.
and can never be reduced to a battery.

somestic violence is NOT the same as dfomesrtic battery.,
DV is fith and heating with physical injuries and involve too to want to injure the perosn.

domestic battery is only about verbal fight, like majking noise and th neigbourg calthe cops cause the couple upswetairts is figthign agian.
or poeple ahaivng a verbal argument in the street.

a misdemeanor is involved when there is verbal provocation.
here oksana provpocated mel to slap her because she was endangering the baby.
the salp wasnecesaryand is sentenced with midemeanor of a lesser kind involving no jail tme.

BTW I POSTED WIHT MY POSTS IN BOTH THREADS THE PART OF THE LAW ABOUT DOMESTIC BATTERY AND WHAT THE LAW IN CA SAYS ABOUT IT AND ABOUT MISDEMEANOR CHARGES SO INSTEAD TO TLAK LEARN TO READ AND LEARN.
CAUSE ALL OYU DO IS SPEAK IN THE EMPTY WIOTHOUT EVEN GATHNERIGN ANY KNOWLEDGE, AND THEREOFR YOU REMAIN IGNORANT.

ARE OYU TOO STIUPID TO LEARN NEW THINGS? OR TOO ARROGAMT TO MAKE THE EFFORT?

THE DV CHARGES AHVE BEEN DISMISSED BY THE DA.
THATS WHAT THE MISDEMEANOR CHARGE TELL US.

MEL GIBSON CANNOT DO ANTYTING ELSE BUT TO PLEAD NO CONTEST ON THIS CHARGE SINCE IT IS HIMSELF WHO SAID HE SLAP HER!
DO OYU GET IT????
MEL GIB SON SAID ONA SIGNED DECALRATION TO THE POLICE IN JUNE 20, 2010, THA THE SLAP OKSANAON TH FACE ONCE, LIGHTLY.

THATS A CONFESSION OF MISDEMANOR

BECAUSE IT WAS TO SAVE THE CHILDS LIFE, IT IS A MISDEMEANOR OF A LESSER DEGREE.

DO OYU GET IT NOW?

NO HE DIDNT BATTERED ANY WOMAN.
WOMAN BATTERIGN IS SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT.
IT INVOLVES PHYSICAL INJURIES AND INTENTION TO HARM.
THER EWAS NO PHYSICAL INJURIES EVER ON OKSANA
AND THERE WAS NEVE RINTENTION TO HARM HER.

DONT OYU GE TIT?

SHE LIED!

WAKE UP!
THE DA HAS SPOKEN
OKSANA LIED
ALL HER DV STORIES ARE PROVEN TO BE A LIE.
SHE IS AN EXTORTIONIST AND A LIER.
NOT A BATTERTED WOMAN!
GOT IT NOW?
Ely

Astrakhan, Russia

#19 Mar 10, 2011
And I'll tell you, MadRafi. The shake baby in front of enraged man is one of the most popular national characteristics of women in countries where this is accepted to do. I will not name where, but who knows - they understand. For this reason, I have no any doubts in the words of mr. Gibson. After all, for him this behavior is not normal, as well as for any civilized person. The good mother would not hide behind a child in danger. She will protect the child her body.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 10, 2011
Ely, I agree with most of what you said in your last post. I believe a good mother would protect her child at all cost. In what countries is shaking a baby acceptable?

I was asking if there has been credible evidence provided that Oksana shook the baby, other than what Gibson has claimed. If you have credible information other than Gibson, I would very much appreciate you sharing it. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mel Gibson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lt. Gen. Hal Moore dies; depicted in film 'We W... Feb 12 Thank You Sir 1
Mel Gibson NAKED? Photo Leaked! HOT HOT HOT!!! (Jul '12) Nov '16 Zainuddin 5
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Oct '16 richardnames 34
I hope Mel Gibson wiIl die of cancer (Jan '16) Jan '16 Markus 1
Does Mel Gibson support Marco Rubio in 2016? (Sep '15) Sep '15 Tony 1
News Mel Gibson supports Tom Hardy as new Mad Max (May '15) Jul '15 nursie 2
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Apr '15 Texas_Ave 391
More from around the web