Mullally show to be rerun on TBS

Mullally show to be rerun on TBS

There are 2 comments on the Tvsquad.com story from Sep 27, 2006, titled Mullally show to be rerun on TBS. In it, Tvsquad.com reports that:

It seems like networks and their production companies are signing more of these "cable window" deals every year, aren't they? You know what I mean; after a show's episode is first run, a cable network gets ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tvsquad.com.

David

Omaha, NE

#1 Oct 1, 2006
I have no problem with the TBS airings at all. Since none of my local stations didn't bother to clear Megan's talk show, TBS is the only way I can see it for the time being. Just as well, too...no network or local news interruptions this way. Pity this didn't happen years ago for all the syndie shows I wanted to see that got turned down where I lived.
megan gallop

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2007
i want to know if megan mullally is coming back on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Megan Mullally Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arkansas governor urges changes to religious ob... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Jesus Sheeeria 2
News Parks And Recreation Spoiler Clip: Christie Bri... (Dec '12) Dec '12 LOVEPR 1
News 'Parks and Recreations' Star Supports Same-Sex ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 snyper 2
News 'Will & Grace' Ends But The Pair Lives On (May '06) Dec '10 caitlyn 18
News Mullally and Ray Chat It Up (Jul '09) Aug '09 Benjamin 3
News Eric McCormack says Will & Grace will not be re... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Brandy 1
News 'Will & Grace' stars set for spin-off? (Oct '08) Jan '09 Brandy 3
More from around the web