Megan Mullally's Slip-Sliding Away

Megan Mullally's Slip-Sliding Away

There are 16 comments on the Jossip story from Nov 8, 2006, titled Megan Mullally's Slip-Sliding Away. In it, Jossip reports that:

More bad news for Megan Mullally. The Will & Grace star-cum-talk show host has just seen the "competition" gain on her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jossip.

deb from queens

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Nov 9, 2006
i tried to watch the show ( i loved her in will and grace)
but damn,it blows big time
sorry megan its no use

Mahwah, NJ

#2 Nov 9, 2006
this show is just blah,it going on the chopping block next season.

#3 Nov 18, 2006
The show freaking rocks!!! Megan is a godsend, she wants us to get out of this stupid celebrity obsessed world, I love her, she's my hero, and the show rocks my socks!!! xoxo

#4 Nov 19, 2006
Megan's show is beyond amazing!!!!! I love her like bush loves war.
deb from queens

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Nov 19, 2006
Anna wrote:
Megan's show is beyond amazing!!!!! I love her like bush loves war.
lol well put

Canton, IL

#6 Nov 20, 2006
best show is "the biggest loser" starring britney oops ive been speared again" she has won 1st place!!!!!!
Brooke n Bonnie

Towson, MD

#7 Nov 29, 2006
It's awkward, she doesn't talk and it's a talk show. All the conversations are choppy, and she has the inate ability to make very funny people boring. Thumbs down Megan, go back to sitcoms.

Uvalde, TX

#8 Nov 29, 2006
I attempted to watch her show once. I have to agree with the choppy conversation comment. I've seen her on talk shows where she was hilarious so I thought her show would rock...not even.

Maybe she is just to tense and needs to relax or maybe she needs to just find a different forum. She is hilarious so I'm sure we will see her on something else more successful.

Look at Wayne Brady. He is funny enough to bring people to tears and his show bombed miserably. It's just the way it is at times.

Canton, IL

#9 Nov 30, 2006
who cares!!!!!!!
Chris W

Lancaster, OH

#10 Dec 1, 2006
She did start off kind of shakey and was uncomfortable to watch.. but I think after the first few weeks, she has settled in and gotten a lot better. There's not as much akwardness in interviews and I find that even though I first watched out of curiousity, it's now the first thing I go to on my DVR after work. It's good!

Bensalem, PA

#11 Dec 4, 2006
This show is downright awful!!! I have tried to watch it a couple of times but she is boring as an interviewer---she is equally as boring to look at----her jackets don't fit---they are always sooooo tight! Where are the people behind the scenes---she needs a serious makeover!!!! Get her some jackets that fit and those glasses just have to go----no, better still---send the show to the chopping block! It can't be saved! NBC listen!!!!

Puposky, MN

#12 Dec 12, 2006
Megan Who?

Brockville, Canada

#13 Dec 14, 2006
This show is the worst! Akward is the key word. Everything is "fun" with her. I am sure the show will get chopped. Just shows how the writers make a show, such as Will and Grace and that not everyone can be a successful talkshow host.

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Dec 17, 2006
I freaking love Megan's talk show. It makes me laugh and is entertaining to me. I like how she mixes the guests up with famous and non-famous guests. It's nice to see a host actually excited and enthusiastic about the people coming onto the show. The only other host I've seen doing that in the last couple of years is Ellen. Great job Megan. You keep doing what you do and I'll keep watching and recording on my DVR.

Canton, IL

#15 Dec 18, 2006
you are all idiots. get a life losers!!!!!!!!
Lesley Tuscan

Redmond, WA

#16 Feb 5, 2007
Megan Mullally is the most talented actress I know, I have only great things to say about her. and by the way hope her jackets fit fine shes a beautiful woman and I think you are jelous. Megan has more class than you ever will. Megan you should be proud of who you are and what you've accomplished i loved your talk show and will and grace(I have all 8 seasons). good luck and i hope Karen the musical works out. love ya!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Megan Mullally Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arkansas governor urges changes to religious ob... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Jesus Sheeeria 2
News Parks And Recreation Spoiler Clip: Christie Bri... (Dec '12) Dec '12 LOVEPR 1
News 'Parks and Recreations' Star Supports Same-Sex ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 snyper 2
News 'Will & Grace' Ends But The Pair Lives On (May '06) Dec '10 caitlyn 18
News Mullally and Ray Chat It Up (Jul '09) Aug '09 Benjamin 3
News Eric McCormack says Will & Grace will not be re... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Brandy 1
News 'Will & Grace' stars set for spin-off? (Oct '08) Jan '09 Brandy 3
More from around the web