Did we hook up at a Megadeath concert? I'm pregnant - woman's search...

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Did we hook up at a Megadeath concert? I'm pregnant - woman's search.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

If you were the guy at the Megadeth and Motorhead concert with a red mohwak and 'viper piercings' then one lady has something you left behind - your baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Apr 22, 2012
All these heavy metal reunions are mainly for a man named John Lennon. I know alot of people are saying they don't know why it is big now but I do. John Lennon's big time secret to hit New York like a tusami! Yes, people don't worry about is heavy metal or rock is in. It will be big when John's secret comes out! That is why you are seeing so many rock reunions. That is why Oprah is in India! That is why so many Beatle events now. No coincidence. Soon it will happen.
struck

Hornell, NY

#2 Sep 30, 2012
There's nothing about a reunion here. All I have to say to u is WHAT?????

What u said has nothing to do with motorhead or megadeth they've never broken up nor r they affiliated with john Lennon or the beattles .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Megadeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Metal Debate: Megadeth vs Metallica (Apr '10) May 4 MEhrmantraut 21
I do a few voice-impressions, Lars Ulrich and D... Apr '15 MasterOfPetterz 1
Which is the best lineup Megadeth have had? (Jun '07) Feb '15 Plastikwater 7
News Kerry King Accuses Metallica Of Musical Masturb... (Mar '11) Dec '14 city 9
News Search for woman with Alzheimer's disease enter... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Apalma40 1
News Lars Ulrich Slams Dave Mustaine (Apr '06) Sep '14 PuppetMaster 839
News VIDEO: Former Megadeth drummer Nick Menza 'film... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Nothing special 1
More from around the web