Xphirience - The next big thing?? (am...

Xphirience - The next big thing?? (amazing)

Posted in the Meditation Forum

Tom

Helsingborg, Sweden

#1 Sep 9, 2008
Hi!

I was surfing youtube when I found this thing called Xphirience. In the video the creater tells about how he came up with a new kind of sound technique that seems to be beyond all hemisync and binaural beat-based meditation cd's etc. It doesn't even use brainwaves. It uses the golden ratio somehow through special frequencies.

Anyway, I actually bought the product on the webiste (cheap!)( www.xphirience.com ) and.. WOW, it was like perfect deep blissfull meditation!, it only took 5-10 minutes and it felt sooo god... it was amazing. And im an experienced meditator!

I think this can very well be the next big thing.
Check it out: www.xphirience.com

/Tom
PLLLEEEAASSEEE

Middlebury, VT

#2 Jan 5, 2009
how much did you get paid to write that? or are you the founder?8-35
Tom

Helsingborg, Sweden

#3 Jan 7, 2009
PLLLEEEAASSEEE wrote:
how much did you get paid to write that? or are you the founder?8-35
Not a dime. and actually it's not that cheap anymore
abc

Netherlands

#4 Jan 16, 2009
"please", you might want to try it out before you talk...
Rebecca

Tauranga, New Zealand

#6 Mar 31, 2009
Xphirience is fantastic.(And I'm not getting paid to say that either!) It enables you to focus inward and experience very cool sensations linked with ultra deep meditation - but within minutes. I published a full review on my website if you want to know more: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/xphiri... ...Great stuff.
nihal bhat

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Jul 21, 2009
xphirience is very good material, especially for those a bit stressed looking to calm their thoughts down, or for those wanting to get deeper into meditation, or those to help sleep.
khad

Flint, TX

#8 Jul 18, 2010
Actually Rebecca is getting paid to say that because her website has affiliate links to the product to give her commission. Not to say she's being disingenuous about her review, but the money is definitely there.
nihal bhat

Sydney, Australia

#9 Oct 12, 2010
khad wrote:
Actually Rebecca is getting paid to say that because her website has affiliate links to the product to give her commission. Not to say she's being disingenuous about her review, but the money is definitely there.
hmm. yes affiliate mkting ok. i use it from time to time. helps with sleep and stress but is no cure.
Boris Yurganov

Rockville, MD

#10 Feb 2, 2012
I am not getting paid to write this! You can find me on MySpace to see I'm not affiliated with the site in anyway at all. I was looking on YouTube for something to help my friend get over his depression and ran across xphirience. I have experience with hemi-sinc and was curious how this was different. The feeling you get is very different, less abrasive then other sound technology I have tried and the effects are quick and lasting, based on my experience. There was a guy who looked at brain wave activity to test its effectiveness and saw incredible results. You can Google that. From what I understand this is a genuinely nice guy who discovered an amazing technology and he's not affiliated with any big companies but simply is just following his passion. I could have pirated the files but chose to purchase because these type of people deserve to be supported. All the best!
Elise

Grimbergen, Belgium

#11 Feb 15, 2012
I find it a terrible sound and not relaxing
Spain
Mee Mee

Edmonton, Canada

#12 Apr 29, 2012
Oh, what an awful sound! Especially that low sound in my left ear. Even on the lowest possible volume my left ear ached for hours afterwards. Felt tense and annoyed the whole time and couldn't wait for it to end. Not worth any amount of money.
808energy

Kailua Kona, HI

#13 Nov 24, 2012
I'm a school teacher and also teach yoga and host a weekly zen meditation in my home--i came across "Xphirience" while searching for meditation music. After downloading the samples, i listened nightly for a week. My experience was as though all my nerve endings were being aroused--not in a naughty way, but more like a holding a yogic posture with ease. I also feel a balancing of energies throughout my body, not just individual sides. Sometimes, i go to sleep listening and will awaken a few hours later and FEEL as though i am ready to begin the day, though i am able to slip back into sleep easily. To the ear, I enjoyed the Nature sounds; however, the original "Xphirience" energizes, balances, and grounds me--comparative to an hour sit on a really good day. Impressive + well done. Peace + Aloha

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 28, 2012
808energy wrote:
I'm a school teacher and also teach yoga and host a weekly zen meditation in my home--i came across "Xphirience" while searching for meditation music. After downloading the samples, i listened nightly for a week. My experience was as though all my nerve endings were being aroused--not in a naughty way, but more like a holding a yogic posture with ease. I also feel a balancing of energies throughout my body, not just individual sides. Sometimes, i go to sleep listening and will awaken a few hours later and FEEL as though i am ready to begin the day, though i am able to slip back into sleep easily. To the ear, I enjoyed the Nature sounds; however, the original "Xphirience" energizes, balances, and grounds me--comparative to an hour sit on a really good day. Impressive + well done. Peace + Aloha
But it is expensive to purchase this Xpherience !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meditation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buddhism Meditation, Health and Happiness (Aug '11) Jan '15 Citizen 18
Twisted neck feeling during meditation. (Dec '11) Feb '14 doc 2
News Scientists probe meditation secrets (Apr '08) Jan '14 Jacquette 24
Meditation and stress relieving for mental health (May '06) Jun '13 Jinnijameson 3
News Meditation on the Breath (Nov '12) May '13 Prasanthistudio 4
News Meditation Makes You More Liberal, Study Says (Mar '13) Mar '13 Johnny45 1
News Meditation for Beginners (Mar '13) Mar '13 Johnny45 1
More from around the web