Meditation Mastery Machines - Jay Vid...

Meditation Mastery Machines - Jay Vidyarthi Turns Breathing Into...

There are 1 comment on the Trend Hunter Magazine story from Feb 16, 2012, titled Meditation Mastery Machines - Jay Vidyarthi Turns Breathing Into.... In it, Trend Hunter Magazine reports that:

Meditation is an ancient method that has been used for centuries to experience relaxation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trend Hunter Magazine.

“Living joy through meditation.”

Since: Feb 12

Tokyo, Japan

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Amazing how much just listening to your own or even others relaxed breathing can bring about a great sense of joy and ease. A great technique that I have been teaching for many years now is Ha breathing http://www.mastermeditation.com/meditation/ma... this Huna technique brings a fantastic state of relaxation and wellbeing, whilst also re-energising you. Another great sound technique for meditation comes through using the chant of Om. The Om meditation http://www.mastermeditation.com/meditation-eb... helps you to reset, allowing stress and dis-ease to effectively fall away, and for calmness, peace and wellbeing to return to your body.
There are of course innumerable meditation techniques that you can work from, though in terms of working with breathing and sound these are two of the most effective ones that I have found.
Namaste
Stephen Frost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meditation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 minute chi app Sep '16 7minchi 1
News Brainwave Entertainment Meditation - the Amazin... (Jun '11) Sep '16 jdii1435142343435... 2
News Waccamaw Library begins a Meditation and Mindfu... Sep '16 many other victims 1
News Buddhism Meditation, Health and Happiness (Aug '11) May '16 Sheri 21
Twisted neck feeling during meditation. (Dec '11) Feb '14 doc 2
News Scientists probe meditation secrets (Apr '08) Jan '14 Jacquette 24
Meditation and stress relieving for mental health (May '06) Jun '13 Jinnijameson 3
More from around the web