Tina(wife) is hiding joe lopez video ...

Tina(wife) is hiding joe lopez video (homosexual)

Created by mazz news on Dec 5, 2008

128 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

or yes

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#1 Dec 5, 2008
TIna is a dumba**

How can a woman kill an unborn child? Tina you claim that krystal had a bastard child and that she is on welfare, so be it. You did not give your child a chance knowing that your boyfriend had money to take care of him but you thought of your greedy self, you were doing drugs everyday and you even had to go to the hospital because you almost overdosed. I'm sure that you regret every bit of it because this baby should be as old as krystal. So stop saying the Krystal has a bastard child because at the least she has a child and you do not, you killed him/her. Your child would have been a bastard child but you did not give it a chance. sorry for you dumba**
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#2 Dec 5, 2008
yeah she (tina) is just an idiot and thinks that she can talk about others with out thinking, she killed her child because she was on drugs and she also contributes to hoe lopez kids because she would smoke mary jane and snort cocaine with them all the time.
Crissy

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 5, 2008
Hey Pendeja, what kind of life you you give Krystal????? Tina made a choice and that was her decision. as for your question...how can a woman kill an unborn child? I don't know, probably the same way a Mother gives her children to other people to raise. Maybe the same way a Mother decides that her partying and drug use come before her children. You can answer that Blanca!
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#4 Dec 5, 2008
Crissy wrote:
Hey Pendeja, what kind of life you you give Krystal????? Tina made a choice and that was her decision. as for your question...how can a woman kill an unborn child? I don't know, probably the same way a Mother gives her children to other people to raise. Maybe the same way a Mother decides that her partying and drug use come before her children. You can answer that Blanca!
TIna is a dumba**

How can a woman kill an unborn child? Tina you claim that krystal had a bastard child and that she is on welfare, so be it. You did not give your child a chance knowing that your boyfriend had money to take care of him but you thought of your greedy self, you were doing drugs everyday and you even had to go to the hospital because you almost overdosed. I'm sure that you regret every bit of it because this baby should be as old as krystal. So stop saying the Krystal has a bastard child because at the least she has a child and you do not, you killed him/her. Your child would have been a bastard child but you did not give it a chance. sorry for you dumba**
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#5 Dec 6, 2008
Tina believes hoe lopez because he supports her and she has no money because she never took the time to be a productive citizen. sorry for you tina. (SONYA KATHY LESBO AND CRISSY)
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#6 Dec 6, 2008
Crissy wrote:
Hey Pendeja, what kind of life you you give Krystal????? Tina made a choice and that was her decision. as for your question...how can a woman kill an unborn child? I don't know, probably the same way a Mother gives her children to other people to raise. Maybe the same way a Mother decides that her partying and drug use come before her children. You can answer that Blanca!
IT'S NOT THE SAME WAY BECAUSE SHE GAVE THEM LIFE AND YOU DID NOT, YOU ENDED IT.
Sonya

AOL

#7 Dec 6, 2008
Blanca you should really sit back and lay off the drugs and think you never ever lived a perfect life yourself and if for some unknown reason you shall not remember I'm sure I can refresh your pee brain about what you have done in the past !
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#8 Dec 6, 2008
Sonya, Your tina and who really cares because your husband is in jail for raping a child. He thought he was going to get out going to jail but he is locked up where he belongs. haahahhaheheheeheh
Sonya

AOL

#9 Dec 6, 2008
Sorry Tina was not anywhere around when krystal was born and as matter a fact Blanca if I recall you were still doing cocain until 1 1/2 months befroe krystal was born !

I guess Blanca you have so much hate to Tina that you post a lie like that to bad it is not a lie about you giving krystal X pills and other type of drugs !

Oh by the way

I'm not Tina you low life piece of street corner hooking cheap a$$ trash from Baytown ! So get through your drug infested pee brain head of yours !
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#10 Dec 6, 2008
Sonya wrote:
Sorry Tina was not anywhere around when krystal was born and as matter a fact Blanca if I recall you were still doing cocain until 1 1/2 months befroe krystal was born !
I guess Blanca you have so much hate to Tina that you post a lie like that to bad it is not a lie about you giving krystal X pills and other type of drugs !
Oh by the way
I'm not Tina you low life piece of street corner hooking cheap a$$ trash from Baytown ! So get through your drug infested pee brain head of yours !
Sorry but I'm not Blanca and your wasting your time dumba**. Your a pasadena piece of trash tina don't think we can't identify your low life. given joey drugs and jennifer smoking dope like you told many people. these are joes children, tina gave them drugs to make them like her but she killed her own child.
Sonya

AOL

#11 Dec 6, 2008
Oh really again I'm not Tina but feel free to keep on guessing you low life piece of street corner hooking cheap a$$ trash from Baytown ! So get through your drug infested pee brain head of yours ! And remember If you are not Blanca don't answer the post tonta

oh yea I guess Blanca you have so much hate to Tina that you post a lie like that to bad it is not a lie about you giving krystal X pills and other type of drugs !
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#12 Dec 6, 2008
Sonya wrote:
Oh really again I'm not Tina but feel free to keep on guessing you low life piece of street corner hooking cheap a$$ trash from Baytown ! So get through your drug infested pee brain head of yours ! And remember If you are not Blanca don't answer the post tonta
oh yea I guess Blanca you have so much hate to Tina that you post a lie like that to bad it is not a lie about you giving krystal X pills and other type of drugs !
I will answer your question because I don't care. Hoe lopez is a child molester and he deserves to be in jail. You gave joey lopez an jennifer lopez drugs you told to many people you did so that they can like you. tina lopez.
Sonya

AOL

#13 Dec 6, 2008
Jackie pendeja let Blanca answer since she has the slu_ gutts to accuse people and post things about people that having no bearing to hoe krystal's lying about being molested a fibbing story to just get home to Baytown to get screwed and get pregnat by who she doesn't even remember who the father is !
And Blanca all my comments do mean something cause you are Blanca and are scared to face the facts and the truth that you were giving your daughter krystal X pills .
And again I'm not Tina but feel free to keep on guessing you low life piece of street corner hooking cheap a$$ trash from Baytown ! So get through your drug infested pee brain head of yours ! And remember If you are not Blanca don't answer the post tonta Jackie

And I guess Blanca since you have so much hate for Tina that you post a lie about her so called past like you have posted and to bad it is all lies but it is not a lie about you giving krystal X pills and other type of drugs is it the truth Blanca say the TRUTH !ADMIT IT !
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#14 Dec 6, 2008
Sonya wrote:
Jackie pendeja let Blanca answer since she has the slu_ gutts to accuse people and post things about people that having no bearing to hoe krystal's lying about being molested a fibbing story to just get home to Baytown to get screwed and get pregnat by who she doesn't even remember who the father is !
And Blanca all my comments do mean something cause you are Blanca and are scared to face the facts and the truth that you were giving your daughter krystal X pills .
And again I'm not Tina but feel free to keep on guessing you low life piece of street corner hooking cheap a$$ trash from Baytown ! So get through your drug infested pee brain head of yours ! And remember If you are not Blanca don't answer the post tonta Jackie
And I guess Blanca since you have so much hate for Tina that you post a lie about her so called past like you have posted and to bad it is all lies but it is not a lie about you giving krystal X pills and other type of drugs is it the truth Blanca say the TRUTH !ADMIT IT !
I will answer your question because I don't care. Hoe lopez is a child molester and he deserves to be in jail. You (tina Lopez)gave joey lopez an jennifer lopez drugs you told to many people you did so that they can like you. tina lopez.
Sonya

AOL

#15 Dec 6, 2008
Jackie stay of this site cause you are not Blanca or hoe krystal , let them answer ! or are they busy with the hooking x-mas speacial for Baytown and the surrounding areas ?
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#16 Dec 6, 2008
Sonya wrote:
Blanca you should really sit back and lay off the drugs and think you never ever lived a perfect life yourself and if for some unknown reason you shall not remember I'm sure I can refresh your pee brain about what you have done in the past !
You stay off this site tina.
Joe lopez is the rapist that will not get out of jail soon beause he is a liar and tina and his children love it because they know that tina will supply them with mary jane and cocaine anytime they need it..
Sonya

AOL

#17 Dec 6, 2008
Krystal lopez is the liar that will soon admit that is was all a lie beause she(krystal)is a hoe and so is her mother and now the kids love it because Blanca promised to supply's them with mary jane and cocaine and X pills anytime they need it.. for lying to the public !
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#18 Dec 6, 2008

Joe lopez is the rapist that will not get out of jail soon beause he is a liar and tina and his children love it because they know that tina will supply them with mary jane and cocaine anytime they need it.. Sorry for his kids because tina will give them drugs.
Jackie

Tomball, TX

#19 Dec 9, 2008
Crissy wrote:
Hey Pendeja, what kind of life you you give Krystal????? Tina made a choice and that was her decision. as for your question...how can a woman kill an unborn child? I don't know, probably the same way a Mother gives her children to other people to raise. Maybe the same way a Mother decides that her partying and drug use come before her children. You can answer that Blanca!
Sorry dumba**Crissy, but Blanca has a life, unlike your hooker self that works when she opens her legs only. That my dear is not too often because you have thunder thighs. hahahehehehe
Sonya

AOL

#20 Dec 9, 2008
yea I'll give you that blanca and Krystal do have a life , working the streets spreading their legs and a$$ for money to buy more drugs !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mazz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts (Oct '06) Mon texanballer 6,480
Any Updates On Joe Lopez? Mar '16 ItIsWhatitis2016 1
I Need An Update on Joe Lopez Please! Who's Tin... (Dec '10) Mar '16 lexy 18
joe lopez of mazz,whats the details (Oct '15) Oct '15 christine 1
Year number 2 Joe Lopez in jail Oct 31 2008 (Oct '08) Apr '15 Natalie 188
Poll Did anyone see me tina strip for joe on his b-day? (Nov '08) Jan '15 SimplyBeautiful 116
The founder of Justice for Joe Lopez continues ... (May '09) Mar '13 THE ROSE 26
More from around the web