Tina is hiding the video that will expose joe lopez homosexuailty.

Posted in the Mazz Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Tina has the video, it was her security from being the mistress for many years because she did not want to leave joe lopez, but he wanted to leave her because he never loved her as much as he loved his wife monica. This is a true fact he played tina to the ultimate because he would slap tina and her family in their face so many time that it was so sad but it goes to show that a man will back his wife up forever and tina was just another slut. and that's why his wife is nowhere to be found because tina lopez andrade is a hooker. since day one she opened her legs to a married man and her mother an father were so proud of her and that is what makes me think tina lopez wanted to please her man and put a child in his path. Tina lopez was a stripper and a hooker and some of her sisters are the same.
Billy Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

xtina from san antonio

I'm so glad that you believe in God because I do too; youíre correct you will punish yourself for lying and you have done lots of it to make this young girl feel like she was at fault but the old fart Joe is the looser that attacked her.. Maybe that's why Joe has not gotten out of jail and will not get out anytime soon. If 2 courts say he's guilty, dumba**, he's guilty. If Jennifer his daughter doesn't post anymore with an ali-ass then that's fine but she posted and she thought that the court of appeal would believe her father and they said no way Jose Lopez. She thought it was so easy just like her step mother the stripper (Tina Lopez) that showed her ass to all of Houston and charged but a dollar. They thought just like that founder of the idiot foundation that Joe Lopez would be released because they say so. Hahahhahahehhehehheehheheheehh eheeh Jennifer and her step mother are idiot for even starting a stupid petition and even going to san Antonio and acting like fools and asking people to sign the petition and let me tell you, they knew Joe lopez was guilty and so did his sister in law judy lopez that claims she is fighting for Joe because Judy and Lorenzo Lopez would visit KL and beg her to say it was a lie. So tell me Jennifer why are you lying for your pathetic father.
Jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

1082 Anonymous Set the man free he is "INNOCENT"

Tina your so pathetic and all the courts have proven that your husband is a child molester.

Tina (anonymous) Lopez is the last one to post to his petition that will support her drug habits. She wants all of Joe Lopez fans to continue to support her drug habit not to mention Saulís and Lorenzo drug habits. She will continue to post to it but his fans are finally realizing that he is child molester.
Juan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

Billy Bob wrote:
xtina from san antonio
I'm so glad that you believe in God because I do too; youíre correct you will punish yourself for lying and you have done lots of it to make this young girl feel like she was at fault but the old fart Joe is the looser that attacked her.. Maybe that's why Joe has not gotten out of jail and will not get out anytime soon. If 2 courts say he's guilty, dumba**, he's guilty. If Jennifer his daughter doesn't post anymore with an ali-ass then that's fine but she posted and she thought that the court of appeal would believe her father and they said no way Jose Lopez. She thought it was so easy just like her step mother the stripper (Tina Lopez) that showed her ass to all of Houston and charged but a dollar. They thought just like that founder of the idiot foundation that Joe Lopez would be released because they say so. Hahahhahahehhehehheehheheheehh eheeh Jennifer and her step mother are idiot for even starting a stupid petition and even going to san Antonio and acting like fools and asking people to sign the petition and let me tell you, they knew Joe lopez was guilty and so did his sister in law judy lopez that claims she is fighting for Joe because Judy and Lorenzo Lopez would visit KL and beg her to say it was a lie. So tell me Jennifer why are you lying for your pathetic father.
Jennifer why is your father locked up? I hope you remember that he had a child with a child when your father was 40 years old. that's why your mother mona divorced him because she was tired of being played and let me tell you tina lopez played her and you love tina so do you love your mother or do you love tina the stripper. you may love tina because you don't understand your mother at this point but you will grow up and you will be with your mother. thanks.
andrade

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Aren't you tired of holding your breath, this fool is not getting out so you can make some money just like your whore days will take you. enjoy show the world that joe lopez was a wierdo and he is capable of raping his grandmother. and telling the public that his grandmother just loved his music and she came on to him. Recall on this post.
andrade

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Why don't you leave Krystal alone you idiot and blame the adult in this and every case. you shut fu** up but jennifer is still a hooker just like her step mother (tina) Maria Andrade that got busted for drugs.
Jackie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

andrade wrote:
Why don't you leave Krystal alone you idiot and blame the adult in this and every case. you shut fu** up but jennifer is still a hooker just like her step mother (tina) Maria Andrade that got busted for drugs.
I heard about that her and joe lopez got busted for drugs in Kingsville sometime ago. She is an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mazz Discussions

Search the Mazz Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Joe Lopez of Grupo Mazz found guilty on 3 counts (Oct '06) Jun '14 Kruella DEVIL 6,441
The founder of Justice for Joe Lopez continues ... (May '09) Mar '13 THE ROSE 26
I Need An Update on Joe Lopez Please! Who's Tin... (Dec '10) Jan '13 Johnny from Monterrey 13
Year number 2 Joe Lopez in jail Oct 31 2008 (Oct '08) Nov '12 willie 187
joe lopez getting out of jail (Apr '09) Nov '12 J Pena 6
Supporters step up for Tejano singer Joe Lopez (Oct '08) Nov '11 Julie 232
Tina(wife) is hiding joe lopez video (homosexual) (Dec '08) Jul '11 fact 116
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••