Tool Star Can't Be Faithful

Full story: Contactmusic.com

TOOL frontman MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN has almost given up on finding true love because he can't stay faithful when groupies throw themselves at him.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2011
Cadillac Mi

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2006

Judged:

Well Whith a body like that at 42 I would be all over him too its rockin roll shit happens ya Know?
Maynerd Jaymze Keynin

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2007

Judged:

Drinks too much wine

“Freedom doesn't exist.”

Since: Oct 07

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2007

Just last week I was chatting with a friend of mine who claims that a work colleague of hers had slept with Maynard.

“Disgustipated at the World...”

Since: May 08

Valhalla, Third Realm...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Maynard is indeed a man of taste...
Apophislk

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

He chooses not to choose someone. He's not known any sort of warmth like that, when its all bullshit and lies from the drones. He says alot of shit he doesnt mean, and he knows it. So, really he is no more than a reflection of all of it.
Dee

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

He is HOT... and appealing for many reasons. I love his eyes. Yep, and I agree, his body is hot for his age.
HumaniDee

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Judged:

...and I think i'd still want him when he's 82... so if you're reading this MJK, I'll be 72 by then. If you're reading this LeeLi: I don't mean any disrespect. LOL
fractal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

Judged:

id have a hard time with groupies wanting to sleep with me just because i'm a star. having sex with a groupies is like bestiality. well not really, but some other these girls are dumb as shit." oh he is so soul speaks to me. oh a want to do him and mean something." he is a talented guy. human. easy for him to get girls, maybe he isn't ready. when he sees her, he will remain. and no you can't change him, go ahead and try. he might like it. like the rest of the members. will i hope he cans stay above the water. keep his head dry. wish i had one girl to even like me. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maynard James Keenan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maynard engaged (again!) (Jun '10) Aug 2 not anyone special 304
Rock Report: Maynard James Keenan Prepares for ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Eddie Boaz 1
TOOL Frontman Sounds Off On Illegal Music Downl... (Mar '12) Jan '13 nosenoise 3
Maynard Keenan nude (Aug '11) Sep '12 Omak 2
Magnet-Ic Force (Aug '08) Apr '12 -Phaze 2
Puscifer stuff (Sep '07) Apr '12 -Phaze 2
Is the Weekender cover cursed? (Nov '06) Apr '12 -Phaze 2

Search the Maynard James Keenan Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••