Depression, Bipolar Support Group ...

Jan 25, 2008 Full story: The Pilot-Independent

“I have a mental illness, and I am running for president.”

Mental illness doesn't only happen to nameless, faceless people. It can happen to anyone at any time. via The Pilot-Independent

Full Story
amy

Bryans Road, MD

#1 Jan 27, 2008
i think of suicide alot over the years its got worse and worse i dont want to die but it seems the pain of living greatly outweights the pain of dying
BettyHodge

Torrance, CA

#2 Jan 3, 2012
A good support group plays a very important role for depressed individuals. Those who don't have good support group often have problems that would easily break them. That is why most therapist recommends family therapy in order to resolve any issues within the family.

http://www.zoloftsertralinebirthdefects.com/z...
Kathryn Gonzalez

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Depression or any illness is one of the many levelers. It doesn't recognize one's social standing nor financial situation. It strikes where it falls. There are many known personalities who are able to achieve big things despite their affliction. among those who have bipolar illness include Abraham Lincoln, Buzz Aldrin, Mozart, Van Gogh, Mel Gibson, Liz Taylor and a lot more.
http://www.paxilbirthdefectlaw.com/paxil-fda-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maurice Benard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maurice Benard revels in his 'GH' role (Nov '08) Aug 18 dmw 5
Maurice Benard - nude! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ben 1
General Hospital Star: There Will Be Riots if M... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Hi there 2
Vanessa Marcil Returns To 'General Hospital' As... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Emma 1
Emmy Nominations: Was ABC Shut Out? (May '10) May '10 violetkisses79 3
'General Hospital's' Maurice Benard: Sonny woul... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Missy 1
General Hospital: Is Vanessa Marcil Returning t... (Jun '08) Aug '08 ali 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000