Matthew's X-girlfriend
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle

Barak, Israel

#1 Oct 17, 2006
A long time ago, Matthew was dating with actress Surita Chowdry. I searched her in Google and found NOTHING. Does somebody has a picture of her? I want to know if matthew likes only blonde tall women :).
Michelle

Barak, Israel

#2 Oct 17, 2006
have **
Jen NYC

New York, NY

#3 Oct 17, 2006
She doesn't look anything like his wife, does she?
Good to know he has a very broad taste in women. Even though he's married now. Sigh)))
Michelle

Barak, Israel

#4 Oct 17, 2006
^ how do you know how she looks? have you seen her?
anna

Canoga Park, CA

#5 Oct 17, 2006
Jen NYC

New York, NY

#6 Oct 17, 2006
Michelle wrote:
^ how do you know how she looks? have you seen her?
Sure! I've seen a couple of movies with her. She's a good actress. My favorite one is Kamasutra from Mira Nair, the same lady who directed Vanity Fair with Reese Whiterspoon. The other movie she played in is Mississippi Masala with Denzel Washington.
My absolute favorite is Kamasutra. Though the title might sound a bit suspicious, it's a wonderful, hearbreaking, magical love story. I cry every time I watch it. Ladies, REALLY REALLY WORTH seeing. Of course I got the dvd. It's from '95 or so.
dede

Montgomery, AL

#7 Oct 17, 2006
I've seen her in Mississippi Masala, she looked very young in that movie, on the getty images site she looks very mature and older, got to check how old she is now, I think the website imdh would have some info on her, dede
dede

Montgomery, AL

#8 Oct 17, 2006
she turned 40 this year, so 8 years younger than Matthew
Michelle

Barak, Israel

#10 Oct 17, 2006
I don't want to be mean...but she looks reallyyyy different from Keely. Keely seems sweet, and she, well, doesn't.
vany chateau

Antofagasta, Chile

#11 Oct 17, 2006
Is she american??, I had never seen her before ... that in my case is not any innovation / news ... jaja .. always lost in the space!!!, The fact is that to be at the end of world has his price!!! lol lol lol hahahaha!!!!!!!!!
anna

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2006
she is half british and half east indian
I think she is a very serious person, maybe that is why she appears severe? But I'm sure she is not for to be MM's girlfriend, you must have a sense of humor!
She lives in NYC I think?
May

Inverness, UK

#13 Oct 18, 2006
How could she let him go? I also read that his best friend is Indian and they wrote a play together.

Do we have this lady to thank for the "lower lip kiss" in P&P?
vanychateau

Santiago, Chile

#14 Oct 18, 2006
May wrote:
How could she let him go? I also read that his best friend is Indian and they wrote a play together.
Sorry May!(Hello!)but what is the "lower lip kiss"?
May

Inverness, UK

#15 Oct 18, 2006
vanychateau wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry May!(Hello!)but what is the "lower lip kiss"?
Oops Vany, this was discussed sometime ago. It is in the Kama Sutra. Just a little laugh we had when discussing the final scene. Will try and find the thread and bump it to the top! LOL!
Jen NYC

New York, NY

#16 Oct 18, 2006
May wrote:
What do you mean May?
dede

Montgomery, AL

#17 Oct 18, 2006
girls, I'm reading this "lower lip kiss" and I'm rolling, is this the scene at the end of PP when MM kissing Lizzy?
May

Inverness, UK

#18 Oct 18, 2006
Jen NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean May?
OK Jen, if you look at the thread "Naughty Matthew" and read through it, we had a bit of a laugh and also Longbourn Loungers had a laugh about it too. In the Kama Sutra the kiss that MM gives to KK at the end of the film is a dead ringer for a kiss described in said Kama Sutra. Wicked of us really. I mean Darcy wouldn't know about the Kama Sutra would he? Wouldn't vouch for MM though! LOL!
anna

Glendale, CA

#19 Oct 18, 2006
May wrote:
Yes May I think so. I think youg man, older experienced woman...oohhhh
anna

Glendale, CA

#20 Oct 18, 2006
May wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Jen, if you look at the thread "Naughty Matthew" and read through it, we had a bit of a laugh and also Longbourn Loungers had a laugh about it too. In the Kama Sutra the kiss that MM gives to KK at the end of the film is a dead ringer for a kiss described in said Kama Sutra. Wicked of us really. I mean Darcy wouldn't know about the Kama Sutra would he? Wouldn't vouch for MM though! LOL!
Yes, I think MM would know about the Kama Sutra! And then some...lucky lucky Keeley...
Jen NYC

New York, NY

#21 Oct 18, 2006
May wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't vouch for him either and I don't think his wife would complain if that'd be the case.
I'll try to find that thread May, thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthew Macfadyen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone alive out there?? Mar '16 Michaela D 1
Christina Reid Great Fan Dec '15 christina reid Gr... 1
matthew you are special. (Dec '14) Dec '15 NLE 214365 2
Matthew Macfadyen is Truly Gorgeous (Aug '14) Aug '15 christina reid Gr... 6
matthew you are so perfect. (Jun '15) Jun '15 cHRISTINA rEID GR... 1
i love matthew macfadyen (May '15) May '15 cHRISTINA rEID GR... 1
when i first met matthew macfadyen (Nov '13) Apr '15 cHRISTINA rEID GR... 7
More from around the web