What catchy phrases do you like to use?

What catchy phrases do you like to use?

Posted in the Matthew Macfadyen Forum

“Hey hey.”

Since: Aug 07

Chesapeake,VA

#1 Nov 12, 2007
Theres this on thing my 9 year old sister likes to say, she says: "Don't be a weed that hasn't been picked." Or other words don't be annoying. She made that up herself! LOL!
Ivy

Scarsdale, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2007
Michaela D wrote:
Theres this on thing my 9 year old sister likes to say, she says: "Don't be a weed that hasn't been picked." Or other words don't be annoying. She made that up herself! LOL!
Hi Michaela! Smart little sister you have. I have an 8 yr. girl who annoys her older sister so i can relate to that! Will have to use that saying on her sometime! Is there a large age difference between you and your sister?
Ivy

Scarsdale, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2007
btw....i like to use, "If it had teeth, it would jump out and bite you!

May

“I met Matthew!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 13, 2007
Yes, yes I know

No, no I'm not

Are you having a pleasant tripppp?

(don't know where I got them from!!!)

“Hey hey.”

Since: Aug 07

Chesapeake,VA

#5 Nov 13, 2007
Yeah, 6 whole years between us!

Laura likes to use: "Don't be something your not. Which is nice." LOL!!

Something I use when I'm on the phone is: "So, how are youuuuuuuuuu?" I drawl it out for one reason or other. lol.

May

“I met Matthew!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2007
In Scotland we say "He thinks he's Archie but he's only a flea in Archie's dog"

Oh and one I like "if he was chocolate he would eat himself"

Since: Jul 07

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2007
May wrote:
Are you having a pleasant tripppp?
(don't know where I got them from!!!)
I have had "Are you having a pleasant trip?" and "I've been nonsensical" on my screensaver at work.

You can imagine that I get questions about those phrases and always spread the gospel about P&P with Matthew an Kiera.
Ivy

Scarsdale, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2007
Michaela D wrote:
Yeah, 6 whole years between us!
Laura likes to use: "Don't be something your not. Which is nice." LOL!!
Something I use when I'm on the phone is: "So, how are youuuuuuuuuu?" I drawl it out for one reason or other. lol.
you are the same age as my older daughter. my kids are almost 7 yrs. apart. any other siblings?

“Hey hey.”

Since: Aug 07

Chesapeake,VA

#9 Nov 14, 2007
Yes I have two older sisters. Kara, Megan, me, Laura and Krista. We could be the Bennet family.

Kara 24: Jane
Megan 22: Elizabeth.(GRRR)
Me 15: Mary!(WAAAAH)
Laura 12: Kitty.
Krista 9: Lydia.(That one kinda fits. lol j/k)

Laura also likes to say: "Having a little toast with your jelly are you?" LOL!!
JessSeamusMalcol m

Memphis, TN

#10 Nov 14, 2007
I love, "Don't get your panties in a wad."

Since: Apr 07

San Francisco

#11 Nov 14, 2007
*)
..*
(.(.

Zippitydoodah, LOL!!!
Ivy

Scarsdale, NY

#12 Nov 15, 2007
Michaela D wrote:
Yes I have two older sisters. Kara, Megan, me, Laura and Krista. We could be the Bennet family.
Kara 24: Jane
Megan 22: Elizabeth.(GRRR)
Me 15: Mary!(WAAAAH)
Laura 12: Kitty.
Krista 9: Lydia.(That one kinda fits. lol j/k)
Laura also likes to say: "Having a little toast with your jelly are you?" LOL!!
Your are the Bennett sisters! Do you hate going to balls?!!! lol

Since: Dec 07

New York

#13 Dec 27, 2007
"Put your helmet on and get in the game!"

“Hey hey.”

Since: Aug 07

Chesapeake,VA

#14 Dec 27, 2007
I don't know it depends if Mr. Darcy is there or not! LOL!!
SoBored

Exeter, UK

#15 Jan 9, 2011
lol
Lauren

Exeter, UK

#16 Jan 9, 2011
I like to say ''their breath is like a hurricane that has just hit.'' It means ''Their breath is extremely smelly...lol! I also like to use ''Too far.'' Which means ''cant believe that.'' I also like to use ''well nawww!'' which means ''obveously!'' I also like to use ''yah don't say!'' which means ''obveously!''

May

“I met Matthew!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#17 Jan 9, 2011
Hello Lauren, how's it gaun? George Square was spectacular this year, walked through it on 20 Dec and the temperature must have been -15 degrees. Freezin' naw? LOL!

“Love me some Matthew MacFadyen”

Since: Sep 10

Knoxville

#18 Jan 9, 2011
May wrote:
Hello Lauren, how's it gaun? George Square was spectacular this year, walked through it on 20 Dec and the temperature must have been -15 degrees. Freezin' naw? LOL!
i have a couple ... when people are complaining, we say, "i've got 3 words for ya - big. fat. waaahh!" and when someone says something we already know, it's "no shoo-shoo, Sherlock!!" LOL

I could be the grandmother of you quasi-Bennett girls! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matthew Macfadyen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matthew macfadyen official website (Dec '06) Jan '17 Diana 99
Do we know anything about MM's younger brother ... (Dec '06) Nov '16 Jamie Macfadyen 31
a very adorable <3 matthew 2016 (Nov '16) Nov '16 christina reid ... 1
christina reid an avid fan (Nov '16) Nov '16 christina reid g... 1
Anyone alive out there?? (Mar '16) Sep '16 nathaly 3
Little Dorrit Ep. 13 (Dec '08) Sep '16 Alicia 16
Christina Reid Great Fan (Dec '15) Dec '15 christina reid Gr... 1
More from around the web