Matt Stone/Trey Parker E-mail

Posted in the Matt Stone Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Cole435

Calgary, Canada

#1 Oct 18, 2006
I desperatly need one of their emails to ask them a very important question. Does anyone know of any possible way I could attain these?
mouseTheComic

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2006
I have been trying the same thing. If I find anything out I will try to post it here. Even if I do get thier email, who's to say they will even read it?=^)
[email protected]
Jim Randolph

Vancouver, WA

#3 Nov 13, 2006
To where would I send an idea for a South Park episode?
dash9

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2007
Dear T.Parker and M. Stone,
For Season 11, can you let Kyle kick Cartman's ass hard and kill off Ms. Garrison? I would love to see that happen! Rob - Cranston, RI 02910
stretchnuts

AOL

#5 Feb 8, 2007
Trey aand Matt Parker need to make a 2 bigger longer and uncut. id like to email them and tell them that. any no there email.
Erin

Forest Hill, MD

#6 Feb 10, 2007
Iam a ten year old child and welL i LUV SouthPark so Trey and Matt you guys are my idols and me and my best friend luv ur show and im so xcited because my collection of dvd sets is almost compete today i get the 6th season then i only need the first and if u guys r reading this then that rox and of coure u roc.
P.S. My favourites that iv seen are "South Park is gay"(on season seven) and "Something Walmart comes this way"(on season eight)
Sherincall

Serbia

#7 Feb 26, 2007
Any news on this one? I REALLY need a way to contact Matt, and seeing as, well, I'm on the oposite side of the world, normal mail just won't do.
katelynn tomassi

AOL

#8 Mar 2, 2007
yo tray parker and matt stone
can you make a new episod with shadow the hedgehog
but please do not make fun of him oh put knuckles the echida in it to and a agan to not make fun of him ether have kyle and cartman play with water guns
katelynn tomassi

AOL

#9 Mar 2, 2007
stretchnuts wrote:
Trey aand Matt Parker need to make a 2 bigger longer and uncut. id like to email them and tell them that. any no there email.
do you like shadow knuckles from sonic x
katelynn tomassi

AOL

#10 Mar 26, 2007
shadow: look how the weak one huh sonic
sonic: shadow don`t start theirs two 8 year here
shadow: duh i know that thair standing next to me sonic
kyle: sonic you retarded i think shadow know what to do
cartman: yair what kyle said
(light went out and stan got shot)
kenny: omg jumba killed stan
knuckles: you bastrads
ABC

Chicago, IL

#11 Mar 28, 2007
ur guys ideas suck ass. its a good thing you don't have their email adresses cuz you wud just b wasting their time
cbUTLER8

South Jordan, UT

#12 Mar 30, 2007
WE NEED A TEAM AMERICA 2: STAY THE COURSE
Adam Stone

Laredo, TX

#13 Apr 28, 2007
Trey and Matt Parker:
How about a photograph head of Bill O'Reilly on his body the way you made Saddam Hussein. Do the same thing for Geraldo and have them get in a fight. O'Reilly is very racist giving a lot of good dialogue to the story and liberal hippies are always fun to pick on.
katelynn

Providence, RI

#14 Aug 10, 2007
stan vs shadow stan sucks shadow kicks ass
katelynn

Providence, RI

#15 Aug 11, 2007
shadow: your dad wants you stan
stan: dad
randy weakly: stannn
katelynn

Providence, RI

#16 Aug 13, 2007
shadowL:maria
stan sing: shadow and maria sit in a tree k i ssing fors comes lo ugh

shadow: shut it stanly you love that tramp wendy
Person

Moreno Valley, CA

#17 Aug 16, 2007
I want to get their e-mail, because I had the coolest base of an idea for an episode for their show.
ben

UK

#18 Aug 20, 2007
to trey parker and matt stone you are my biggest idols i have been lokng for your email address
myn is [email protected]

i am 12 i had an idear on south park episode about kyle having a bartmitsfar and kyle beomes a man so he shows of on cartmen.

my fav charicter is kenny becase i can realate by i al ways were a hoddie i think tweek is 2nd best charicter i can relate 2 him i always drink coffie

i am your biggest fan you will ever had

from ben

ps email me back
katelynn

Warwick, RI

#19 Aug 22, 2007
sonic: shadow
shadow:knuckles
knuckles:sonic
tails: tails
shadow sonic knuckles: go to hell tails
tails: aw
ali

United States

#20 Aug 24, 2007
dude no offense to little kids but......matt and trey don't really like them that much......they called them little bastards but who cares....i'm not a little kid anymore.....i'm a teen and they are my heroes......maybe even 100 years in time south park will become a religion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Stone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Park creators claim they predicted Pokemo... (Jul '16) Jul '16 filip3ff 1
News 'South Park' season 18, episode 4 review: 'Hand... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Richboy97 1
News Lorde Approves Of Her 'South Park' Parody (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Urban Planner: September 16, 2014 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ben 1
News 'South Park' Guys Aid 'Kenny vs. Spenny' - Matt... (Dec '07) Aug '14 ben 29
News How long does it take to become local? (Dec '12) Oct '13 Lealohas girlfriend 232
News Book of Mormon Orlando Tickets Go on Sale for t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Babycakes 1
More from around the web