New South Park Episode Idea

New South Park Episode Idea

Posted in the Matt Stone Forum

Dylan

Defiance, OH

#1 May 22, 2010
That would be cool if their was an episode where Eric Cartmen's dad appears for the first time and visits in south park, then turns out that his dad is even a more fatter, meaner, slob than him.
Dylan

Defiance, OH

#2 May 22, 2010
I've been watchin south park for a couple years now and always wondered if i could pitch this idea to you guys online. Hope you can make an episode, right on if you can, funny ass great show, keep makin more south parks, and thanks.
Annie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Dylan,
I know something, Eric Cartman's dad was Jack Tenorman, Scott Tenorman's (see southparkstudios.com ) father. So I got one idea: Cartman's mom was having sex with one of my new charas, Howard Grooves, and then got a daughter, then Howard is the new father of Eric and the daughter Cherry! Do you like it?
Annie Chains
Dylan wrote:
That would be cool if their was an episode where Eric Cartmen's dad appears for the first time and visits in south park, then turns out that his dad is even a more fatter, meaner, slob than him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt Stone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Park creators claim they predicted Pokemo... (Jul '16) Jul '16 filip3ff 1
News 'South Park' season 18, episode 4 review: 'Hand... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Richboy97 1
News Lorde Approves Of Her 'South Park' Parody (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Urban Planner: September 16, 2014 (Sep '14) Sep '14 Ben 1
News 'South Park' Guys Aid 'Kenny vs. Spenny' - Matt... (Dec '07) Aug '14 ben 29
News How long does it take to become local? (Dec '12) Oct '13 Lealohas girlfriend 232
News Book of Mormon Orlando Tickets Go on Sale for t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Babycakes 1
More from around the web