Jennifer Aniston

She turns 40 years old today. If you're keeping track, that means Matthew Perry is the only "Friend" still in his 30s. Full Story
upu

Chennai, India

#1 Feb 19, 2009
yeah.. they could easily do a movie ... Perhaps the writers should come up with a good storyline , n then it will become a reality
sam

Montréal, Canada

#2 Mar 6, 2009
I don't believe their movie would go anywhere. They are getting old and we got 10 years of them already. That should be more than enough. Friends was only good as short TV comedy.

“This is the Author? Him?”

Since: Mar 09

St Louis, MO

#3 Mar 6, 2009
Jennifer Aniston is still hot, and even on her next birthday she might even still be hot...
Walther

Hampton, VA

#4 Mar 6, 2009
She still looks great. She is getting better with age. I hope she finds a good movie to be in or something because it's a waste not to see her on the big screen again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt LeBlanc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Aniston Refuses to Save her Fellow 'Fr... (Oct '13) Nov '13 blondie 4
'Friends' reunion: Thanksgiving 2014 rumors of ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 amw 3
Will There Be a Friends Reunion? Hollyscoop Exc... (Apr '11) Jun '12 rahel 6
Jennifer Aniston On 'Friends' Reunion: I Don't ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 -Persephone- 1
Maxima Health from Apollo Munich, a 360 degree ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Siddharth Rokade 1
Matt LeBlanc nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Burl 1
'Joey' Star LeBlanc Files for Divorce (Nov '10) Nov '10 stteffi lane 1
More from around the web