Victoria stripper sues Friends star M...

Victoria stripper sues Friends star Matt LeBlanc

There are 4 comments on the The Vancouver Sun story from Aug 29, 2006, titled Victoria stripper sues Friends star Matt LeBlanc. In it, The Vancouver Sun reports that:

Matt LeBlanc's alleged sexual escapades with a stripper in Victoria last summer have come back to haunt him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Vancouver Sun.

frankie

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Oct 3, 2006
check out www.thenakedtruth.com for the truth about this bogus lawsuit against Matt Leblanc.
(type in matt leblanc under search)
joely

Baker Lake, Canada

#2 Dec 20, 2006
It's totally bogus, and she's being backed by a strip club owner pushing for at least $5 million
vic dude

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Aug 22, 2010
Its true I lived in the same complex as her and saw them together

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 22, 2010
He must be proud of his headlines,,,,,,nothing to do w/his craft

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt LeBlanc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matt LeBlanc Joins 'Top Gear' (Feb '16) Jul '16 Brexit1776 3
News The vote splitting the nation... Who's worse, E... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Brexit1776 1
News Cast of Friends 'to reunite for two-hour special' (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jaine 2
News Jennifer Aniston Responsible For Brad Pitt Spli... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Jane 2
News Friends' Matthew Perry reunites with Lisa Kudro... (Jun '15) Jun '15 g9ghello 1
News Matt LeBlanc thinks Friends is like Shakespeare (May '15) May '15 Schnooki 1
News 21 candid pictures of Jennifer Aniston that cha... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Silver Blade 4
More from around the web