Former Friends can't break out of cha...

Former Friends can't break out of character

There are 4 comments on the MediaGuardian.co.uk story from Sep 13, 2007, titled Former Friends can't break out of character. In it, MediaGuardian.co.uk reports that:

Matthew and Matt or Chandler and Joey? Photograph: AP: Lucy Nicholson Poor Matt LeBlanc. via MediaGuardian.co.uk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediaGuardian.co.uk.

FRIENDS

Bristol, UK

#1 Oct 21, 2007
FRIENDS RULES 4 EVA MORE!!!!!LOVE U ALL!!!!!!

“Faith and desire”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore, Singapore

#2 Feb 2, 2008
Yes. They are the best.
neros80

Lisbon, Portugal

#3 Jun 10, 2008
bring back friends
directortharani

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#4 Jun 26, 2008
I am Indian Tamil Cinema Director Tharani.I am a homosexual.My films you know Thill,Thool,Killi,Kuruvi.My telephone no is nine one four four four two six two one three. Call me.O.K|?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matt LeBlanc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matt LeBlanc Joins 'Top Gear' (Feb '16) Jul '16 Brexit1776 3
News The vote splitting the nation... Who's worse, E... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Brexit1776 1
News Cast of Friends 'to reunite for two-hour special' (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jaine 2
News Jennifer Aniston Responsible For Brad Pitt Spli... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Jane 2
News Friends' Matthew Perry reunites with Lisa Kudro... (Jun '15) Jun '15 g9ghello 1
News Matt LeBlanc thinks Friends is like Shakespeare (May '15) May '15 Schnooki 1
News 21 candid pictures of Jennifer Aniston that cha... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Silver Blade 4
More from around the web